-*-*-*-

B1A4 - An interactive story!
Hyemin look at the guy, as she was about to open and ask if he was alright when a rather loud ting sound was heard and a man around his 40's came, with eyevrows furrowed.
 
"Yah, What is this?!" The man yelled as he quickly turned to Hyemin, "Ah, Agasshi, Sorry for the inconvenience, Please do continue with whatever you were searching for" The man said a bit too rather nicely before turning his head back to the guy on the floor.
 
Not wanting to anger the man who came in, Hyemin nodded slowly and looked around the Book store, looking for the stationary. "He must be the owner of the store, but how did he even see it happen?" Hyemin asked herself in her head, when she remembered that the store had a huge glass window, and you could easily see that part of the store.
 
Hyemin heard more yelling when she found the stationary, and a few 'sorry's' were heard as well and then there was silence.

When Hyemin was done choosing the stationary she headed to the counter to see the guy who fell on the floor earlier with a glum face when he saw Hyemin approach the counter to make her purchase.

"14,000 Won.(14.00)" He gloomily said avoiding her gaze when she paid, "Thank you" Hyemin said trying to brighten up the mood a bit, the guy just simply gave her a head nod and left the counter to fix a few more stack of books.

Hyemin scrunched up her nose as she took the small plastic bag on the counter which had he stationary and left the store, "Not my fault he had to get yelled at, I probably shouldn't go to that store anymore... Too bad It was the closest book store around too...." Hyemin said with a sigh and went to the bus stop to catch her bus.

 



Aww, looks like he was rathet upset with the incident!  I mean who wouldn't  be if you got yelled at by someone? Maybe next time something like this happens you should try and help out now Click here to go back and help him out! (Or here to directly go there.)