-*-*-*-

B1A4 - An interactive story!
"Oh I come here often" Hyemin replied honestly with a smile, He gave her a nod and started to look around the store. She made her way to the rack of the Pororo plushies that were neatly arranged by their sizes on the shelves.
 
Hyemin then remembered the birthday party she had to attend for her little cousin that goes by the name of Kyejin. A little rascal that child was, though Hyemin had to admit that he wasn't all bad, in fact he was only really nice to Hyemin, which she was secretly thankful for.
 
"So are you lookin' for a gift for someone?" He asked as Hyemin jumped a little not knowing that he was following her around, "Omo! Ah, Ne. I am, I actually am confused between the squirrel plush or Pororo. It's a gift for my little cousin, you see." Hyemin replied as she scratched the back of her head.
 
"Ah! what's your little cousin like if I might ask?" He said as he slightly raised a brow. Hyemin nodded and started describing what her little cousin was like. "I know just the thing!" He beamed as he ran to another shelf disappearing for a while only to come back with a cute yet mischievous looking squirrel plush.
 
"Kyah! This is perfect! Thank you so much... " Hyemin paused as she gave a confusing look at him, "Oh, it's Sunwoo but you can call me Baro for short!" Baro beamed in his deep voice as Hyemin smiled and thanked him again.
 
Hyemin looked around the store some more when it totally slipped off her head that the last bus to her stop was in 20 minutes and, if she didn't hurry and leave now the bus would leave without her.
 
Not wasting anytime, Hyemin quickly paid for the plush toy, thanked Baro once more and left the toy store and made a run for it to the bus stop.
 
Just as she got there the bus left at the same moment, "Aish! I missed it!" Hyemin cursed as she kicked the air, not wanting to get home late, Hyemin decided to take a taxi instead.
 
Though grabbing a taxi wasn't so easy there were many people that got it before she did, Hyemin waited a good long 30 minutes before she finally saw a yellow taxi and signalled for it.
 

Luckily it stopped in front of her only to have the window of the passenger seat lowered down and a smiling Baro, "I recognized the huge bag you were carry, and wondered if you needed a ride too?" Baro asked nicely as Hyemin bit her bottom lip thinking of an answer...

 

 
"It is getting pretty late, Okay then"
 
"Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass, you got the taxi first not me"