-*-*-*-

B1A4 - An interactive story!
"Here let me help you with that" Hyemin offered as she bent down and started picking up the books on the floor, "Oh you didn't have to, but Thanks. You must be the customer that entered a while ago huh?" He said while fixing his glasses then picked up the remaining books as he stood up, and Hyemin gave him the books she picked up while giving him a small nod.

He took the books from Hyemin and kept them on the shelf covering the huge gap that was there, "There! All fixed. Oh yeah, I'm Shinwoo by the way and Welcome to Target Book Store! Sorry I couldn't greet you earlier" Shinwoo said with a charming smile as Hyemin blinked and looked down.

"Ah, Ne.. It's alright... I'm Hyemin" She said shyly, "Was there anything you needed?" Shinwoo asked while raising a brow, Hyemin nodded.
 

"I was wondering if you sell any stationary" She said as Shinwoo nodded eagerly and lead her to the small corner of the store, where the stationary was located. It wasn't much, but just enough of stationary around if she didn't have time to go the huge department store which was an hour drive from her house or the library where she usually goes to.
 
Hyemin quickly took the stationary she needed and walked to the counter, "That's all you need?" Shinwoo asked as he scanned the bar codes of the items, Hyemin gave a slight nod. "That would be 14,000 won~! (14.00)" He said with a smile, Hyemin took out her wallet from her bag and took exactly 14,000 won out and paid for her stationary.
 
"Thank you for shopping at Target Book Store! Please come again soon, Hyemin-sshi!" Shinwoo said tagged along with his bright smile as he gave her a small bag in which her stationary were in. Hyemin's heart skipped a beat or two as she quickly bowed and left, though she felt as if she forgot something but shrugged it off.
 
"I should really stop by the book store again when I have the time... " Hyemin mumbled as she made her way to the bus stop to catch her ride home when Hyemin somewhat heard someone calling out her name, at the same moment her bus came and stopped in front of her, and If she didn't ride this bus, it could be a good 30 minutes before the next one came.
 
It was also getting pretty late and her mom was pretty furious whenever Hyemin came home late, she even got grounded the last time! She was about to step on the bus when she felt like she heard her name again...
 
 
Quick! Get on the bus before it leaves!!! I don't want her to get grounded!
 
Decide to see if someone was actually calling her...