-*-*-*-

B1A4 - An interactive story!

"Oh, I had to buy my cousin, Minwoo, a guitar." She tought and picked up her bag as she made her way out of the library and walked to a music store. As she pushed the door open, a small bell rang as it caught the attention of the man behind the counter who was busy tuning a guitar until she walked in. "May I help you?" He looked up at her as she took a soft but sharp intake of breath as she scanned his features. He had tousled ginger hair, a jawline that stood out, and his lips were forming a small smile as he chuckled softly. "What is it that you're looking for?" He said as she blushed, reaslizing that she had been standing there awkwardly, scanning his face. "A guitar" She stuttered slightly and raced her eyes up to his.

 

He had the most charming gaze which made her heart skip a beat. "If you haven't noticed, the shop had a lot of guitars" He chuckled once more as she looked around, slightly confused. "Acoustic guitar" She said as he stood up and lead the way to the aisle, "Which color would you prefer?" He smiled and showed her the collection of acoutic guitars that the shop had to offer. "I'll take a blue one with nylon strings please." She nodded slightly and looked down at her phone to check the time. She was almost late for the last bus home, if she got home late, her Mom would have never let her hear the end of it.

 

"Should I tune the guitar too? It might take some time though" Jinyoung smiled once more and took the guitar down from the rack gently as he picked up a tuning fork near by. 

 

"Umm......"

 

 

Alright. Its okay, I have time.

 

No, I'll take it as it is, I'm running late.