-*-*-*-

B1A4 - An interactive story!
Hyemin shook her head, "A-Aniyo, I haven't... " A small lie slipped from her lips, He grinned happily, oblivious that what Hyemin said was a small lie, but of course he wouldn't know that, he only did meet her just now.
 
"Alrighty!  Then it is my duty to show you around Reullie Toy Store! I am Sunwoo or you can call me Baro, your mini tour guide for today!" Baro said as he started to guide her around. 

When suddenly someone called out her which happens to be the store manager's son. 
 
"HYEMIN-NOONA~!" He beamed tugging onto her shirt with a grin. Hyemin's face fell and guilt washed over her as she took a quick glance at Baro who looked just as shocked.
 
"You know her Minjoon?" Baro pointed at Hyemin. 
 
Minjoon, the child nodded his head enthusiastically. "Neh! I do~ She always comes here~ Let's go play Noona~~" He tugged on her shirt once more.
 
"Oh I see. Then I guess she doesn't need my tour." Baro's face fell grim and looked at Hyemin with a slightly irritated look and went away. Hyemin bit her bottom lip feeling rather guilty but then dragged away by the 5 year old. 
 
GAME OVER. 
 
Turns out Baro doesn't like it when you lie about being at a place you have already been before. Try to be more honest next time!