-*-*-*-

B1A4 - An interactive story!

"Alright, its okay. I have time" She smiled gently as he smiled back, leaeding her back to his work place as he offered her a seat as he sat across from her. He kept the guitar on his lap and started tuning the guitar as she watched him. She glanced at her phone occasionally to check the time, he noticed this and looked at her slightly worried. "Hey, are you running late for something?" He asked as she bite down on her lip and smiled sheepishly, "I was supposed to take the bus home, but it looks like its impossible to do that now"

 

"Oh" He looked down, slightly guilty, "I'll drop you home then!" He looked at her quickly and smiled. She blushed gently, "I-I can't accept that offer, we don't even know each other's names" She laughed slightly. "I'm Jinyoung Jung" He smiled and held his hand out for her, "I'm Hyemin Park". He chuckled softly and looked back at the guitar, "What a lovely name for such a beautiful girl", she blushed and looked down slightly. "I-I'm not that pretty" She said softly, "Well, to me you are" He shrugged as he finished tuning the guitar and slowly started playing it.

 

"It's so wonderful tonight~"  He sang as he looked at her and smiled, playing the song and singing along to it half way until he ended it. She stared at him in awe and clapped her hands happily, "That was wonderful" She smiled. "Thanks" he grinned and put the guitar in a case, "I should take you home now" He nodded and put the guitar in its case, flingging its strap over his shoulder as she payed for it. 
 

He lead her to the parking lot out front as he held the door open for her, she smiled at him and sat inside as he put the guitar at the back and made his way to the drivers seat. She told him her adress as he drove off, reaching her place within ten minutes.

 

He parked his car in front of her house as they both got out, he went to get the guitar as she followed him. "Well, this was fun" He smiled at her as he handed her the guitar, "Omo, I don't know how to repay you" She pouted slightly and took it. "Well, its rather cold outside, maybe a hug would do" He grinned at her as she blushed gently...

 

Hug him, he's cute anyway.

 

Don't hug him he's a stranger!