-*-*-*-

B1A4 - An interactive story!
"Maybe a trip to the toy store could be fun, I need a break after all and I haven't been there for a while now~" Hyemin happily told herself and made her way to the Toy Store, which was a 15 minute walk away from the library.
 
Hyemin pushed the entrance to the Toy Store open, as it made a sound just exactly like a door bell, it was their way of saying 'There's a customer in the store.'
 
"Annyeonghaseyo!" A perky deep voice said as he greeted you with a smile, he was holding the two famous toys that this toy store sells well, squirrels and dinosaurs.
 
Hyemin stared at his face for a while, his face somewhat resembled a squirrel,probably it was his cute front teeth when he smiled.
 
She hasn't seen him work at this store either, probably he was new since Hyemin came to the store often to just see the cute toys. And she already knew the other two ajusshi's working here because of that.
 
"Ah, and Welcome to Reullie Toy Store! Almost forgot that bit" He muttered the last bit, Hyemin silently giggled, "For a deep voice his face says otherwise" She thought as her cheeks slightly flushed a like shade of red.
 
"So, are you new to the store or you've been here before?" He asked as he placed the toy dinosaur and squirrel on the counter adujusting it a bit before turning back to Hyemin waiting for her answer.