Byunghun's Birthday part II

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TeenTop's Twitter

Check out our new fic! there are 6 of us >:D

                “Welcome back, young master.” All maids who saw Byunghun entered the mansion quickly greeted him and bowed.

                It was already the next day. After he had finished his classes, he quickly went to his home so he could go to the café sooner, to buy the pretty clothes for Monggu.

                Sighing heavily, Byunghun asked the maids. “Where is he?”

                “Your father told us to tell you to wear this before you go to him.” One of the maids said as he handed Byunghun a suit.

                A suit? Why would you need a suit to just talk to you own son? Byunghun asked to himself inside his mind as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. These things were too much for him on a day that he should be happy.

                Slightly getting annoyed, Byunghun went to his old room with the suit they gave him on his hand. As soon as he entered his room, his eyes searched for his old bed and once he found it, he quickly plopped himself on it. He covered his eyes with his left hand and inhaled deeply.

                “Worst—birthday—ever.” He told himself before deciding that it’d be wise to just get over this quickly before he made Chanhee waiting.

                He took off his clothes and quickly put on his suit before lightly doing his hair just to make him look a little bit presentable. After he had deemed himself looking good, he went out of his room and asked one of his maid where his father was. After getting the information he needed, he went to the garden, where his father was supposed to be.

                Sure, his father was there, but no one had told him about those reporters and businessmen that were swarming all over his own—ing—garden. He quickly went to where his father was standing and stared at the man.

                “Why the hell are they here?” He hissed softly at his father.

                Byunghun’s father looked really young. If you didn’t know him, you’d never thought that Byunghun was his son; they looked more like brothers. While Byunghun looked like teenagers his age, his father looked like he was on his late twenty—which was not true because Byunghun was 20 years old and there was no way he could have a child when he was still 10 years old. Although, his behavior in front of Byunghun really hid his real age.

                Byunghun’s father was married on the age of 25; he was still the vice president of the company he currently held. After he had married, Byunghun’s grandfather deemed that it was the time he retire.

                “Byunghun! You’re here!” He chirped happily while Byunghun just gave him one of his are—you—kidding—me look. “Oh, them. The reporters have been asking for the press conference you promised to them and it’s kinda… annoying.” He slightly pouted, making Byunghun rolled his eyes inwardly.

                “But on my birthday? Really?”

                “Well, I thought that we could throw the party after the press conference, so I’ve prepared the party!” He beamed happily.

                Byunghun couldn’t say no to the face he was facing. Even though his father acted like that, he respected him.

                Just then, Byunghun’s phone vibrated. He fished out his phone out of his pocket before tapping some buttons on his phone’s screen.

 

From : Chanhee

Byunghun are you going to be here soon?

 

To : Chanhee

Idk babe

 ill be there once im done

 

                He looked at the clock on his phone and it was just 5.47. He couldn’t help but to think about how demanding his boyfriend could be sometimes; dog’s clothes could be bought anytime they want. He quickly shook the thought out of his head right after he thought about it.

                Maybe he was just excited about the new puppy, Byunghun thought to himself.

                “But I can’t be here for too long, appa. I told you yesterday, right?”

                “Oh, come on…” He whined. “It’s your birthday, spend some time with me!” He quickly grabbed Byunghun’s arm and dragged him to the stage. “Once you’re done with this, it’s party time! Even your umma will be here later.” He beamed.

                It was amazing how Byunghun’s father could be a different person just in a matter of seconds. He was his bubbly and cheerful self when he was talking to Byunghun, but once he was in front of his business partners and the reporters, he was somebody else.

                “May I have your attention?” He talked through a microphone and almost immediately, all eyes were on both of them. “So, my son has promised you for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter