Fever 3

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So guys, if you have an idea for my story, post it on the comment section, i'll write it down and i'll try to use it on my story. thanks~

                Byunghun opened his eyes slowly and looked at his watch which said 1 sharp. He stood up and tiptoed out of the room and went downstairs after taking a glance at the sleeping beauty, who was sleeping, next to him.  He went to the kitchen and found Changjo, Ricky and Niel who were eating their lunch together. Changjo was sitting beside Ricky and Niel was sitting across them.

“Yo hyung.” Changjo greeted him.

“Hi, anything for me? I’m so hungry, haven’t eaten since this morning.” Byunghun put his palm on his tummy, gesturing that he was hungry, and looked at the dining table which was full of fast foods since Chanhee wasn’t cooking.

“You haven’t eaten? What were you doing all day?” Niel furrowed his eyebrows while munching on his hamburger.

“Well, after I fed him with your porridge, which reminds me how mean you can be for not making mine by the way.” He hissed at Niel and narrowed his eyes. “I called a doctor and after he left, I fell asleep. So anything for me?” Byunghun sat down beside Ricky.

“We were in a hurry, sorry hyung.” Ricky said in an almost-pleading voice and lowered his head. “But I bought you this though!” He suddenly cheered and handed Byunghun a plastic bag which was filled with some chickens and rice.

“Whoa, you did?” Ricky nodded cutely. “Thanks Ricky! You’re so sweet. I know you’re a good boy.” Byunghun ruffled his hair but something made him stop. He felt a death glare over Ricky’s shoulder. Changjo was giving him that do-not-touch look.

“Geez, Changjo, relax. I’m not a pedo.” Byunghun shook his head and started taking out his foods while Ricky was oblivious about what was going on.

“So you called a doctor? Let me guess, from your hospital?” Niel blurted out.

“Whose hospital?” Ricky asked with his innocent face.

“N-Nothing, Ricky, why don’t you go upstairs and change Chanhee-hyung’s wet cloth. It should be dry by now, I forgot to change it when I went here.” Without questioning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter