Changjo

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunghun’s POV

                That night, we went to the closest mini store to buy the groceries. We were so tired after that we went to sleep right away. I woke up too early the morning after that and but I did my usual stuffs anyway, took a bath and was ready to work. When I went downstairs, I didn’t see Chanhee. Only Niel and Ricky.

“Where’s Chanhee?” I asked Niel who was eating his breakfast which I guessed, was made by himself.

“He’s still sleeping. Too tired I guess. So you’ve made your first move eh? Just don’t forget what I said when you first came here.” He smirked at me.

 

 

Flashback

“Byunghun hyung, you like my hyung, don’t you?” Niel whispered me.

“W-What?! No!” I shouted quietly.

“Oh come on, it’s obvious. I saw your car quite a few times when you were still a costumer. I know you just want to get closer to my hyung.” He smirked.

“Fine, don’t tell him anything! Or I’ll kick your !” I threatened him playfully.

“Don’t worry. Just so you know, my brother hasn’t had any girlfriend yet. He always rejected any girls that confessed to him no matter how cute or beautiful they were. So I think you have a chance. Just go for it but don’t you dare hurt him. Or I’ll hunt you myself, no with Ricky!” He winked at me. I flushed at what he said.

‘Maybe I do have a chance.’ I said in my mind.

End of the flashback

 

 

“Y-Yeah, anyway! Go to school or you’ll be late. I need to clean the café first.” I said to both of them who were still lazily sitting.

“Ne~” They said in unison and stood up from their seats. After they left, I started cleaning up the café. When I was about to finish cleaning up the café, Chanhee rushed downstairs with his pajamas and apologized to me for being late.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry! I overslept.” He bowed at me.

“Chanhee! It’s okay! Half of it is my fault too for taking y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter