Happiness

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Byunghun opened his eyes as the bright sunlight hit his face. He stretched up his body which was currently on the floor. He scanned through the room and noticed that it wasn’t his room. He suddenly remembered last night accident. His eyes widened as he searched for the older male in that room but he got nothing. He blushed slightly as he remembered the last night accident.

“I kissed him. Twice! What should I do when I met him?!” he whispered to himself as his finger messed up his hair.

                Byunghun stood up and left Chanhee’s room, closing it softly so no one would notice that he was in Chanhee’s room all night. He looked at his phone, it was 7 in the morning. He took a shower and went downstairs. A specific voice stopped him in the middle of the stairs. Chanhee’s. He continued his walk and went to the kitchen.

“Oh look! The other love bird has awakened.” Niel shouted at Byunghun, receiving a confused look from the latter.

“Niel! S-Sorry, he’s just being stupid.” Chanhee explained. But Byunghun being the stubborn kid he was, ignoring Chanhee’s statement and asked Niel what he meant by that.

“Well, you see, I went to Chanhee-hyung’s room after I heard from Changjo that there was thunderstorm last night. I knew that Chanhee-hyung was scared of thunder so I wanted to ask him if he was okay. But when I entered your room, you two were sleeping together like the love birds you were.”

                Byunghun’s jaw dropped to his neck the second he heard that from Niel. He turned his head to see the surrounding. He saw Changjo was standing behind Ricky who was sitting while covering Ricky’s ears. He was protecting Ricky’s innocent, ignoring Ricky’s whines. Next to them was Chanhee, who was covering his blushing face with his palms. After Chanhee finally succeeded chased the three boys away to school, he walked slowly to Byunghun who was still eating his breakfast.

“B-Byunghun…”

“It’s okay Chanhee. You can always call me if something like that happens again you know. My room is next to yours.” Byunghun cut Chanhee, trying to look cool on the outside while he was dying of embarrassment on the inside. The older dumbly nodded and they opened the café.

                Chanhee went to the front door to put the open sign when he noticed a small figure nearby. He i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter