The Player's Crush

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo’s POV

                Even after 10 minutes had passed, Byunghun hyung still took a glance at me for like every 10 seconds. He really fell in love with this man. He really was beautiful but I wasn’t that stupid for taking away the young master of Lee Enterprises’s love. I’d be dead the second he had known that I was dating him. Well, that man must be something if he had Byunghun hyung working for him.

“Here is your order.” The “man” put my orders on top of the table and smiled at me. I took a glance at Byunghun hyung who was glaring at me with his narrowed eyes. An idea just popped into my head. He was about to leave when I grabbed his wrist. He turned around with his confused look and I started caressing his hand.

“You look cute.” I stated and his cheek reddened.

“T-Thank you.” He lowered his head, trying to hide his blushing cheek.

“Mind to give me your number cutie?” I used my killer wink at him. Surprisingly, he didn’t squeal or melt or anything that girls used to do when I winked at them. ‘Does he already have someone he likes?’ I said in my mind when suddenly Byunghun hyung shoved my hand away from Chunji.

“Chunji, the table over there needs a help.” Chunji left and after he thought he was far enough. “What the hell do you want Choi Jonghyun.” He gave me that get-the--out-or-I-will-kill-you-myself look. I held up my hands up to my head level, gesturing that I surrendered.

“Whoa whoa hyung. Chill. I’m not that stupid to go for him. I’d be dead if I did so.” I giggled. “Okay-okay sorry. I was just messing around with you hyung, don’t be that tense. Anyway why don’t you confess to him already?”

                Before he could say anything, there were noises coming from the door. My eyes were widened by what I saw. There he was, the biggest crush of my life, standing in front of the door.

“We’re home.” They said in union.

“Ah, welcome. Go change your clothes if you want to help.” They nodded and went inside. I was still sitting there, with my jaw dropped, trying to believe what was happening.

“H-He work here?” I asked Byunghun hyung.

“Who?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter