Slap

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So many of you scolded told me that Seohyun was older, well, i was just using fake age but since you guys dont approve it, i'll change it

WARNING : this is just the revision of the lastest chapter, if you've read it just ignore it, i just changed the name and some lines

 

                Chanhee was restless.

                People were staring at them as they walked towards Byunghun’s class with their hands intertwined. All he could hear and see were whispers, squeals, groans and some jealous glares from some groups of girls alongside the hallways.

                Byunghun, on the other hand, was seemed not affected by those sorts of things. Either that or he just didn’t care.

                As Byunghun pointed to a classroom where he claimed that it was his classroom, Chanhee stopped on his track, looking at Byunghun for a while before asking him if it was really ok for him, a total stranger, to just come in.

                Shrugging, Byunghun simply answered by he doesn’t really care and pulled Chanhee’s hand.

                Even before they entered, chatters were heard from inside the room but as soon as they entered it, it became quiet; all eyes were on them. Noticing the stares, Chanhee flinched before hiding behind Byunghun’s back, not that it’d do him any justice for him anyway because he was taller than the pink-haired boy.

                Getting the picture, Byunghun sent death glares towards every pair of eyes which was staring at them, making them shifted their gazes everywhere but at the couple. Knowing Chanhee, Byunghun knew that the latter would want to just go home because he was simply uncomfortable with the looks he was getting. Byunghun pulled back his intertwined hand, making Chanhee softly groaned at the loss of contact. Chuckling because of his boyfriend’s cuteness, he wrapped his arm over Chanhee’s shoulder and led him towards the farthest seats from the crowds.

                After the class had finally over, Chanhee helped Byunghun putting his books and writing utensils back to his bag, ignoring whines that came from a certain pink-haired boy about he could do it himself. They decided to eat outside for dinner because Chanhee already told the boys at home that they might be home past dinner time, and they did; the sun was already set.

                Both of them were talking about where they should eat on the hallway when suddenly a group of girls blocked their way, eyeing disgustingly at Chanhee.

                “What do you want?” as on instinct, Byunghun stepped up front, covering Chanhee’s body whose owner gladly hid behind him.

                The girl glared dangerously at Chanhee before turning to Byunghun, pouting. “Byunghun-ya~, are you really going out with him? He’s ugly and most of all, he’s a boy. Why would you want to be with him?”

                Byunghun was furious, no one talked like that to his boyfriend, not even a girl.

                Chanhee saw the look on Byunghun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter