A New Guy?

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It was the same day at college to Byunghun, sat in the class, listening to the teacher if he needed to or just playing with his phone or even sleeping. He was playing with his phone this time, with the biggest grin on his face. His face would tear up if he grinned wider than that. It had been 2 weeks since he bought Chanhee’s a phone, and they had been exchanging messages every time Byunghun wasn’t home. Today was no different too.

 

From: Meerkat Chanhee <3

I know it’s boring but you should listen to the lecturer though. I don’t wanna disturb you. :p

 

To: Meerkat Chanhee <3

It’s okay, she’s not talking something important anyway. I just want this class to end as soon as possible and go home.

 

‘She isn’t talking about something important, right?’ Byunghun questioned himself on his mind and tried to listen to the lecturer who seemed to be talking for like an hour already.

“… so yeah, now you can find your own partner and used the rest of the time to think what are you going to do.”

‘I definitely miss something here, .’ He cursed on his head and decided to ask his friends.

“Tao, what did she say?” I asked my classmate, Tao, who was sitting beside me.

“Oh, he’s back! Welcome back to the real world, your highness.” A smaller guy beside Tao said.

“Shut up, Sehun. Now tell me what’s up?”

“She asked us to make a performance, could be anything. Oh, and we have to have a partner for that project.” Tao explained.

“Oh, okay. Let’s go together, Tao.” Sehun was kinda shouting after Byunghun said that but he didn’t listen because his phone was vibrating. Yep, a message from a certain Lee Chanhee could stop him from doing anything even if it was killing someone.

 

From: Meerkat Chanhee <3

Are you sure? You’ve been texting with me for some time now, I’m not sure you are listening to anything. And why would you wanna go home quickly? College is fun… never tried tho.

‘This boy knows everything about me, doesn’t he?’ Byunhun felt giddy and grinned widely again. ‘Why would I want to go home quickly? So I can meet you again of course.’

 

To: Meerkat Chanhee <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter