Never

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                The sound of alarm woke Byunghun up. it was finally that day, Chanhee’s birthday. He quickly rose from his bed and prepared himself. Yesterday, Niel told him to get out from the house as soon as possible so he could buy the things he needed faster.

                He took a quick bath and went to his closet. He literally pulled every clothes he had in that closet and tried every one of them, trying to find the perfect clothes for his “date”. After a good five minutes of frantic search, he finally decided to wear a simple red t-shirt, denim jeans, and a jacket. After that, he went downstairs and saw Chanhee, who was cooking pancakes for the boys.

“Oh, Byunghun!” Chanhee turned to Byunghun and smiled, making Byunghun’s heart skipped a beat. After greeted Byunghun, he turned back to his pan again. “Are we still going to go today?”

“Yep. I’m ready to go now.” He said to Chanhee, who was walking toward him with a pan on his hand. Chanhee eyed Byunghun weirdly for a while before serving the pancakes to Niel, Changjo and Ricky who were waiting for their breakfast.

“You look like in a hurry. Where are we going anyway? You haven’t told me.”

“Err… We… It’s a secret! You’ll see later.”

“Alright, alright. I’ll change my clothes now. 5 minutes.” With that, Chanhee went upstairs while Byunghun let out a sigh of relief.

                Byunghun was chatting with Niel and the others when Chanhee finally came down with skinny jeans, white t-shirt and a jacket which looked so good on him.

“Okay, I’m ready. Let’s go?” Chanhee asked and Byunghun rose from his seat. They went outside the café and started walking. “So, where are we going now?” Byunghun narrowed his eyebrows and started thinking.

“We can go somewhere to eat first.”

“Wait, if you wanna eat, I could’ve just made something for you at home earlier. Or, do you hate my cooking?” Chanhee pouted cutely, making Byunghun squealed inside and trying not to tackle the brunette beside him to the ground and kiss him senseless.

“N-No! I love your cooking! It’s just… I… I want an ice cream! Yeah, that.”

“But, it’s autumn now. You want ice cream on autumn? And on top of it, in the morning?” Chanhee eyed weirdly. “Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter