Chapter Seven

Beautiful Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

seven ;

When Hyukjae found himself waking up after what felt like an eternity, without remembering having fallen asleep in the first place, his mind was thickly fogged with a familiar mixture of confusion and sleepiness that weighed down his thoughts into an incoherent bundle of indistinguishable colors. A hazy urge to go back to his light slumber then added itself with the drowsiness his brain was already clouded with and clung at his eyelids, whispering at him to keep them close a bit longer as it stole away any will to get up. An uncomfortable numbness continued to linger around his limbs and prompted him to groan out, making him wander back and forth between consciousness and sleep. Winter sunshine was peeking through the closed curtains of his windows and idly wandered over his face, still shy but stronger than what it had been earlier this morning. The last remnants of a short dream he couldn’t remember were languidly chased away, as he welcomed the comforting warmth that lightly grazed over his exposed skin.

After a moment that seemed both too short and too long, Hyukjae sighed under his breath and finally allowed his brain to focus on his surroundings. He cautiously opened one eye, and the first thing he saw was the ceiling of his bedroom, off and blurry, until his sight slowly cleared off its haziness. Weak but warm sunrays cut the room in half, and light dust-motes danced in the thin wall of light, before disappearing away in the shadows as softly as a whisper. Then, as he groaned sleepily and distractedly noted that a large tray was dangerously about to fall off the mattress at his feet, he felt a familiar warmth snuggling closer to him.

Groaning lowly, he squinted and looked down, feeling a strong body shifting along his own before he caught a glimpse of raven-dark hair. An odd feeling of déjà-vu sweeping over his senses as he blinked in bemusement, it only took him a fraction of second before he recognized Donghae, peacefully sleeping and curled up against him. Confused, he stared at him without a word, his fuzzy mind finally getting cleared off its drowsiness, before he dazedly noted that no agitated feelings assaulted him this time.

“Donghae?” Hyukjae softly called, then wondered with a disconcerting tranquility whether it would be appropriate or not to freak out once again, just like he had a few hours earlier. Because he knew, somewhere deep down, that it shouldn’t have felt so fine to wake up next to someone he barely knew at all – as if it was a perfectly normal occurrence, and that there wasn’t anything to feel alarmed about.

Yet, he bemusedly found himself quietly welcoming Donghae’s warmth curved along his body, just the same way he had been earlier this morning, without a second thought. His arms were tightly wrapped around his waist and tried to pull him closer, while his head rested on his shoulder. The beginnings of rough facial hairs scratched against his skin when he moved a little, as a low, peaceful breathing softly tickled the crook of his neck and sent light shivers to roll down his back.

It wasn’t until he realized that the chest comfortably pressed against his arm was actually , that an embarrassed panic rose up his throat. Stiffening almost immediately, he gulped a little and flushed at the intimate proximity. He could feel his warm skin almost burning against his own, smooth and so hot it was close to make him dizzy. A squeak threatening to leave his lips, he carefully looked down at the mop of dark hair, and at the way Donghae snugly slept on him. Scared that he might wake him, the student didn’t dare to make a move and only gazed at him, his heart pulsing a bit faster within his chest when his eyes traced his handsome and calm features.

His thin lips were slightly parted and released wet breaths against the skin of his throat, prompting the tiny hairs on his neck to stand to attention. His quiet snores were muffled out in the thick blankets that covered half of his face, keeping him warm and comfortable just the way the student knew he liked it the best. Dark locks messily fell on his forehead and poked in his right eye, making him grunt in his sleep. A soft sigh then flew out of his mouth, before he whimpered and nuzzled his nose into his shoulder. Hyukjae couldn’t help but smile at the unconscious adorableness the raven-haired boy was capable of showing, and shifted a bit more comfortably on the mattress before he focused his whole attention on him.

Pursuing his lips into a pensive pout, he slightly tilted his head to the side and hesitated for a second, before he prudently raised a hand and carefully put it over his hair. Biting on his lower lip when Donghae gave out a throaty whine and instinctively leaned into his touch, he tentatively ran his fingers through the dark locks, and earned a pleased sound in return. A small grin tugging at the corners of his lips, he relaxed a little and softly his hair, pleased at the way the raven-haired boy wasn’t rejecting him. It was soft and warm, and brought memories of the first time he got to touch the wolf’s fur a few weeks ago. The sensations he found under the pad of his fingers were almost exactly the same and made him want to caress him more and more, as he lightly cupped the back of his head. He pensively gazed at his sleeping features and lightly scratched his scalp behind his ears, which prompted the boy to purr contentedly, as an unconscious fondness formed behind his eyes and stretched his lips into a soft smile.

Hyukjae truthfully didn’t know what had incited the urge to touch the wolf boy, but quickly realized that he actually didn’t care all that much. Confusion and wariness were still there, of course; they were lurking around his stomach, sometimes clenching hard and reminding him of the fact that this – waking up with a shape-shifting boy curled up against him, wasn’t supposed to be possible, or even real. Panic still lingered in his mind and waited for the best opportunity to reappear only to tear apart the weak bits of rationality he had managed to build around the reason of Donghae’s existence.

Yet, despite all the questions that still furiously twirled around in his head, Hyukjae firmly decided that he’d have time to think through those worrying issues later. Moreover, seeing the raven-haired boy cutely rubbing the side of his face against his shoulder and clinging on his arm, such as a small puppy in seek of affection, did nothing but prompt something warm and a bit wonderful to swell in his chest. Biting on his lower lip in slight wonder, he felt his smile widening a little, as he carefully applied a bit more of pressure on the back of his head.

Then, without a single warning, Donghae stirred up in his sleep and softly whimpered, effectively startling him out of his contemplation. His eyes blinking drowsily, he confusedly looked up and rubbed the side of his face against his shirt again, then quietly whined under his breath. He was still half-asleep when he heavily pushed himself up on his arms, his eyes glazed with a thick sleepiness as he prudently crawled his way up. Puzzled at his odd actions, Hyukjae could only frown at him in surprise, his hand gone still on the back of his head.

That is, until the blue-eyed boy’s face hovered and stopped right in front of his own. Catching a pair of deep blue eyes, his breath abruptly stopped at the bottom of his throat as he stared right into them. Half-opened but still as fascinating and splendid as ever, they immediately stole his attention and hypnotized him, until he was left breathless and helpless in front of their beauty. A faint flush was creeping its way up his neck and heated his face up, as he tried to recollect his thoughts and break free from the spell Donghae’s captivating orbs must have casted on him.

But then, as he dazedly wondered what he was up to, the blue-eyed boy flopped down on him again, and prompted a pained grimace to twist his features when all his weight abruptly dropped on the middle of his chest. A long sigh of contentment then left his parted lips, as he carelessly sprawled himself all over Hyukjae and whined once again, his nose nuzzling the crook of his neck.

The student laid still, unsure of what he was expected to do, until Donghae lowly grunted. Then, with a hiss threatening to escape his mouth, he blindly looked for his hand and demandingly put it back on his head. It only took Hyukjae a second before he understood his demand, and he laughed a little, the sound piercing the small bubble of hotness and tension that seemed to have thickened around them all at once.

A small smile playing on his lips once again, he complied and petted him some more, resuming the light scrapping of his fingers and chuckling under his breath when a satisfied purr was his reward.

 

“Don’t stop that,” Donghae finally croaked out. “I’m going to kick you if you do.”

 

A whimper that was probably unwanted flew out of his parted mouth as he fluttered his eyes close and released a shaky breath. He snuggled closer and hid his face into his neck, the tip of his nose softly brushing the underside of his chin, such as a small, wordless sign of affection only wolves would understand.

Or at least, that was how Hyukjae read into it.

 

“How do you manage to be so bossy and cute at the same time, hmm?” the student scoffed gently, his hand earnestly rubbing the sore knots of his neck.

 

“Shut the up,” Donghae retorted in a soft sigh. “And don’t you dare stopping.”

 

“Yeah, yeah,” the other rolled his eyes, and carefully squeezed the base of his skull, which earned him a satisfied rumble.

 

The raven-haired boy sighed contentedly, then absentmindedly wrapped his arms around his waist into a loose grip. Tensing for a second, Hyukjae felt his breath hitched in his throat while a faint blush crawled its way up his neck, before he slowly willed himself to relax again. A pensive frown creasing his forehead, he gazed down at the mope of dark hair that lightly tickled the underside of his chin and deeply exhaled, then firmly told himself that it wasn’t the moment to be bothered by the way his heart was messily pounding in his chest, confusedly and agitatedly as if it was about to burst out. He could feel a pleasant warmth spreading through his whole body and snugly settling somewhere he couldn’t clearly pinpoint yet without fully understanding the reason why, prompting him to wonder once again about Donghae and the way he always made him have feelings he wasn’t used to. Sighing under his breath, he finally decided to brush it off for now and pursued his lips into a small pout, as he softly brushed his thumb down the blue-eyed boy’s neck.

A comfortable silence then quickly fell back between the two of them, and time slowly went by without him realizing it, as he kept on petting him with fond . An unconscious grin playing on his lips, he the sensitive skin behind his ears and pressed a little, just enough to ease the tension he could feel under the pad of his fingers. Then, when he thought that Donghae had already fallen back asleep, he gave out a long groan that somewhat edged toward a raspy moan. Slightly taken aback, the student curiously looked down at him, and absentmindedly brushed a couple of dark locks off his forehead – that is, until he felt a hard length poking at his thigh.

It only took a couple of seconds for Hyukjae to understand what it was, as the other’s breath got heavy and wet against his neck. A squeak almost instantly got caught at the back of his throat as a blush reddened his face in embarrassment, just as the other boy started to grind his hardening against him. Heat abruptly flared up and spread through him like an uncontrollable wildfire, heavily strengthened by the lewd grunts that were released right next to his ear.

To his own horror, Hyukjae then suddenly felt an embarrassing arousal perking up at the pool of his stomach, before it madly flew down to his own shaft. Panic raising up his throat, he squeezed his eyes shut and squeaked soundlessly. Time suddenly seemed to have taken an abrupt turn and raced at a pace he couldn’t keep with anymore, making all his thoughts stumble one upon another. He felt his heart violently pounding in his chest, and unconsciously curled his fingers tighter around Donghae’s hair, who only whined appreciatively at him and uttered soft groans into his neck. The latter shifted a little on top of him until their arousals were brushing one against another, and the next second he was shamelessly rubbing himself against Hyukjae, prompting the latter to let out a stunned yelp.

But somehow, as much as the student knew that the mere action of getting off with a man he still knew nothing of was completely wrong, he couldn’t bring himself to stop. His hips started to rock along the languid pace Donghae had settled against his will, his eyes forced to flutter close under the overwhelming assaults of pleasure that shook him from head to toe. An unbearable, frightening hotness gripped his guts and settled somewhere between his and his heart, throwing all coherent thoughts out the window. A whine flew out of his mouth when the other boy hissed lowly against the flesh of his neck, grinding into him more eagerly. He quickly bit on his lower lip, ashamed of the pleasure he felt while he definitely wasn’t supposed to.

But it wasn’t until he felt teeth demandingly grazing his neck along with thin lips that started to on his sensitive skin, and that the grip Donghae had on his hips became far more possessive and impatient than he remembered it to be a minute earlier, that reality suddenly dawned him. With an abrupt shriek, he violently pushed the raven-haired boy off him and scrambled farther on his bed. A loud thud was then heard, as Donghae painfully fell on the floor and hissed out a long growl.

 

“What in the world do you think you’re doing?!” Hyukjae yelled at him in panic and hastily tried to hide his aching under his blankets.

 

All his blood, as well as his erratic heart seemed to have gathered in his temples and harshly thumped in his head, knocking the air out of him. In front of him, the blue-eyed boy only wheezed and rolled on his back, an arm covering his eyes.

 

“Will you shut up?” he rumbled hoarsely, and the student was horrified to realize the impact that single husky sound had on his . “Do I really need to spell out ual frustration to you?”

 

With a grunting whine, he sneaked a hand in the sweatpants the student had lent him and palmed the hard bulge that pressed against the tissue. Heaving out a satisfied sigh, he glanced at Hyukjae and smirked a little, before he curled his fingers around his hard . “G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter