Chapter Eleven

Beautiful Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

eleven ;

Small warning, in case it might trigger you; Donghae gets a bit forceful, but nothing drastic happens.

Hyukjae gasped when thin lips suddenly pressed themselves up against his own, wide-eyed and head spinning all at once. Shocked beyond reason at the unfamiliar pressure, the student tensed with an abrupt start and unconsciously tried to recoil a little – he needed to step back and take a deep breath, understand what was happening.

It seemed to be of no use, however; gentle fingers were firmly keeping his chin tilted upwards no matter how much he would try to pull away, blunt nails slightly digging into his skin. He frowned, briefly wondering whether he found it unpleasant, until a strong taste of bitter coffee and – and berries, maybe? he hazily thought to himself – then touched his confused senses. It made him shiver almost instantly, eyes blinking rapidly.

But what – what is this? he wondered, puzzled.

Their mouths were snugly fitted together into an odd sort of lip-lock, the kind that felt both familiar and curiously unknown – it was warm, but almost too much so. But it felt… – it felt strange, rather than anything else, he mused. As he fidgeted a little, hesitation and confusion were the first emotions to rush through his heated veins the same way hot, burning blood did, long ago before any thoughts of lust or pleasure had the time to cross his mind.

Hyukjae made an odd little sound from the back of his throat, feeling dizzy and overwhelmed, while a tight knot of nervousness formed in his stomach. He vainly struggled to grasp the situation, but all his efforts were reduced to nothing when the raven-haired boy grunted under his breath and tentatively pressed his mouth harder against his. Unable to think anymore, the student found himself thoughtlessly closing his eyes instead and shuddering against the prodding pressure.

Oh, he thought suddenly, confused – oh.

There it finally came, just at the same time as the other lowly hummed against him – a faint sort of tingling pleasure that had started to swell in the pit of his stomach, prompted by the sensation of foreign lips touching his own.

With a breathtaking jolt, he belatedly realized he was being kissed – their mouths were fastened together and their breaths hotly intermingling around each other, causing him to feel frightened but somewhat excited as well. It wasn’t, by all means, the first time someone meant to do so – but it certainly was the first time someone truly kissed him. Kissed him hard and long, until nothing else seemed to matter and his world started to spin continuously around itself.

Kissed him as though it was worth dying.

His mind was nothing if reduced to a useless mess of incoherent and stumbling thoughts, harshly contrasting with their motionless surroundings, which prompted his heartbeat to drastically increase. The drawing-room was awkwardly peaceful and quiet around them, time trying to still into some sort of romantic snapshot to no avail, while wild bewilderment seemed to be literally bursting like violent fireworks in his head.

Hyukjae vaguely wondered if kissing had always felt as nice – if it had always meant to make him feel lightheaded as if he was slightly tipsy. His head made a poor attempt to to the side in curiosity, driven by a hazy mindlessness, until he quickly remembered how stiff his body was and the light grip those fingers still had on him.

The blue-eyed boy then tentatively his lower lip, such as a puppy carefully made sure its food was as tasty as it looked, and prompted a trigger of his mind he wasn’t aware of to snap; he gasped again, distinctively louder this time, and shivered so hard he feared that cold had found its way inside the house for a moment. The other took the opportunity for what it was and quickly pressed the tip of his tongue to the seam of his parted lips, then carefully delved inside until their sleek muscles touched for the first time. Another long shudder took the student, who whimpered slightly, meanwhile thousands of other fireworks exploded again behind his close eyelids, brighter and warmer than before.

Oh – he thought again and again. Oh! His mind went blank in the ridiculously brief span of a second, leaving him hot and quavering. It was as though he had lost himself inside a fuzzy, strange world he seemed to be discovering for the very first time that day. Or maybe he had already caught a brief glimpse of it before, but nobody had ever had the real strength or patience to bring him so far inside.

Until Donghae.

Strong hands then went to grip on his arms as Donghae – Donghae – slipped off the couch and pressed himself against his chest. They clumsily stumbled backwards, swallowing each other’s groans, until the student soon found himself falling onto his back with his bony shoulders uncomfortably hitting the carpet. His kisses were getting more and more passionate – he could feel it in the way he breathed heavier against his mouth, and the intense twirls of the tongue he gave him –, meanwhile he only granted him small pauses to inhale before he was already diving in once again and happily draining him of everything he had. His wet muscle effortlessly entwined with his own, and coaxed it into a languorous dance within the scorching heat of their mouths, smooth and prying and tasty.

“Donghae,” he mindlessly uttered against his thin lips, then unconsciously tried to pull him closer – but why? a great part of him wondered bemusedly; why not? the other fired back.

The weak sound of his voice – rather than him calling his name, he guessed – seemed to make something shift abruptly within the blue-eyed boy, whose hold swiftly became more demanding around him. Their lip-lock steadily turned into the kind that was needier and more lustful than it used to be, the tip of his tongue carefully roaming over every bit of wetness it could reach. Shivering, Hyukjae was driven properly breathless beneath him, and released soft moans he hadn’t known himself capable of.

Donghae’s grip on his arms then got slightly painful. Warning bells loudly went off in his head the moment he realized it – it was enough so he noticed it, though not as much for him to think of it as highly unpleasant. Torn between wanting to lose himself in the very odd pleasure it gave him and pushing him off, he tried to focus, hardly considering – but why am I trying to do such thing in this kind of situation? he frowned. Why am I even thinking at all?

Wondering, the student shuddered when another sparkle of pleasure washed over him and made the tip of his fingers tingle pleasantly. I need to think, he sternly told himself, almost desperately, as he experimentally curled his hands into lose fists. I need to think! He meant to push him away then, but his hands stubbornly refused to obey, gripping harder instead until he was nothing but clinging onto Donghae as close as he could. Clenching minutely around the tissue of his warm shirt, his trembling fingers seemed unsure whether they should push or pull.

The other boy didn’t give him much of a choice when he promptly pulled him deeper into their heated kiss, eliciting yet another hoarse groan to rise from the back of his throat. The tingles intensified and rippled through his body the same way he knew water flowed in streams, peaceful but unstoppable.

Still, Donghae was beginning to be harder and harder to control above him. Such as stormy waves of a wild ocean, his grunts and groans grew in demand while he suddenly started to grind himself against his clothed thigh. Hyukjae yelped despite himself, a blush crawling upon the back of his neck when he felt his hard crotch impatiently pressing against his leg. He tensed and whined, in a way he didn’t think that sounded encouraging at all.

The raven-haired boy grunted into the kiss, fingers digging into his skin so hard he was sure they would leave a mark. It hurts, Hyukjae thought in increasing panic. It really does hurt.

 This time, the bells resonated so loud they almost deafened him, and thankfully helped to clear the thick haze of his mind away.

 

“Donghae,” he repeated in a mumble, although a clear hint of alarm rang in his voice then.

The other didn’t hear him, or maybe he simply refused to do so. He tried to kiss him again and growled almost menacingly against his lips when he attempted to move away, the purpose of shushing him clear in mind. In spite of the painful grasp he had on him, Hyukjae somehow knew he was only trying to please him as much as it was pleasing him – but it was too soon, and way too fast.

Their kiss instantly lost its fascinating sensations the second he understood his apprehension, and how much he hated the way Donghae tried to force him. Soon, the student felt nothing if about to gag in near disgust – it was suddenly too bitter and wet and forceful, and he wished it could end as fast as possible. His head began twirling in a terrifying mess of dissipating pleasure, panic and urgent breathlessness that didn’t please him at all.

He tried to push him away once more, this time with a firm goal in mind. Donghae resisted again and growled louder. Growling right at his face, the latter fiercely leaned in, eyes dark and unfocused – they flashed so wildly he couldn’t stop the agitated, furious cry that instantly flew out of his swollen lips as soon as he saw them.

No! he wanted to scream. No, that’s not –

That’s not what I –

 

“Donghae!”

 

As though hit with a whip, the boy snapped his head up and stiffened. Their eyes caught briefly, lustful orbs confusedly staring into panicked ones, before he abruptly sprung backwards – so fast Hyukjae thought for a moment he had flown. His back violently hit the wall of the drawing-room behind him, pictures threatening to scatter on the floor for the second time in two days.

Shuddering horribly, the student had to force himself to push away the nausea that was crawling up his throat. , he cursed as he straightened up and heavily slumped against the side of the couch. Glass seemed to have shattered in his mind and screeched loudly, violently pounding against his temples and almost blinding him.

 

“,” a horrified voice then caught his attention.

 

Looking up, he winced upon catching a glimpse of Donghae.

 

The latter was grabbing his hair in a punishing grip, pressed up against the wall like he wanted to disappear in it. His whole body started to shake strongly as he hoarsely whimpered, eyes wide and appalled. “, , – !”

 

Already close to literally convulsing by then, his limbs became such a mess of shivers and tremors Hyukjae was suddenly scared he would have a seizure.

 

“Donghae!” he called worriedly as he scrambled up on his feet, though he didn’t immediately stepped closer. “Donghae, look at me.”

 

He did briefly, a pained cry escaping his mouth. Their eyes met for a brief instant, but it was enough for Hyukjae to abruptly stall at the sight – there, within the usual blue of his orbs, a glint of gold shined around his dilated pupils.

Stumbling, he spluttered in shock – but it was gone as soon as he wondered about it.

 

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t want to –” the boy nearly sobbed, harshly pulling on his lock of hair. The shaking was getting worse and worse, until his slumped figure only came out as a blurry view of dark colors. “I really only wanted to – , I need to get out of here. Now.”

 

His limbs trembling as hard as they had when he had stood in front of the open window the other day, a sound caught between a howl and a moan of pain rose from the back of his throat. He let out a throaty groan and abruptly threw his head back with a hiss, meanwhile his body struggled like it were fighting against invisible ropes. His bones seemed to be violently snapping into obscure angles that made Hyukjae flinch, tearing and pulling in positions he didn’t fathom possible.

Suddenly, Donghae hastily jumped on his feet – faster than any other human could – and sharply eyed the rest of the room, before he abruptly made to run for the French window.

 

“Wait, no!” Hyukjae shouted in panic, but then stopped and frowned.

 

He’s going to shift, he realized with a start. He’s going to change into a wolf. He helplessly wondered why, thinking of anything that could have prompted the quick process of his transformation; it wasn’t cold inside the house, and as far as he knew, Donghae perceived temperatures relatively the same way he did. But then, what if…

What if it had something to do with his emotions this time? What if it wasn’t about how winter affected him, but how anger and fear did? The student shook his head in irritation; he hadn’t known him for long – only a few days, he reminded himself – but he had seen him at his worst when angered by his mentions of the pack leader, and he hadn’t looked as though he was about to snap into shifting.

Then it can’t be only anger or fear, either. It couldn’t be. But, then, maybe it was – arousal. The way he tried to avoid his sight, tightly closed his thighs and whined almost sultrily despite his apparent pain – it all made sense.

Before Donghae could reach the window, Hyukjae firmly stepped forwards and grabbed him by the shoulders. The blue-eyed boy stiffened with a hoarse grunt, still shaking uncontrollably between his hands but seemingly more inclined to listen.

 

“Look at me, Donghae,” he demanded as softly as he could; the other complied, and the blue of his eyes – only blue – were clouded with such mixture of lust and fear that they easily confirmed his theories. Refraining himself from flinching – he figured it would only worsen the situation –, he gave him the most sincere grin he could pull off.

“Donghae – you need to calm down. It’s – it’s ok, alright? I didn’t… dislike it when you kissed me earlier, but you…” He gulped down his anger, frowning sternly. His hands carefully went up to hold on his flushed face, meanwhile his thumbs softly the bump of his cheeks. “You can’t do that again, do you understand? You can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter