Dreaming

His.

Once again, I found myself in wonderland, or dreamland. 

 

Only this time something was wrong. Very wrong.

 

It was loud. The crowd of people was in a panic, rushing past me frantically in the same direction as if something or someone was after them. Some were even disappearing on the spot. I looked around to see the source of the alarm by couldn’t see over the heads of those around me. Hands pushed at my back and I was launched forward in the person in front of me.

 

Before I could even register what had happened I was caught in the chaos, forced in between the others around me. I tried to get a closer look at the cause of this whole chaos, but almost immediately- got pulled back as soon as I’d tried to push my way against the river flow of people.

 

“Spencer?” a voice called. His voice. My heart pounded fiercely at the sound.

 

I turned around to see my one and only Luhan.

 

Then there was blood. Everywhere, around Luhan.

 

He seemed so very unaffected by it that it seems so very unnatural.

 

He smiled.

 

 

 

I woke up to a sharp pain on my cheek, followed by what I believe to be a string of curses, blinking a few times in attempt to focus my vision and cleared out my thoughts, I realized it was Chen.

 

“Finally! That shut you up for good.” 

 

Huh?

 

I stared at him dumbly, mouth gaping as my mind began to slowly make sense of his words.

 

Did he just… “Did you just slap me?”

 

 

“Yeah.” He shrugged uncaringly, “You couldn’t stop screaming like a banshee and soooooo- I thought ‘hey why not give her a little something to clear up her mentality!’”

 

He grinned, widely.

 

“Y-you… How dare you slapped a lady!” I scowled.

 

He lifted up an eyebrow in response, lips curving up into one big aggregating smile. “Lady? Where?”

 

“That’s it!!” He shall feel my wrath! I screeched as I proceeded to slap him about the head and chest, knocking his chair over with my weight, and sending the two of us to the floor.

 

“Violence!” Chen screamed as he put his hands up to shield his face; laughing as he did so.

 

Another clear example of how I’m not as intimidating as I’d like to think I am.

 

It really shouldn’t come to me as a surprise, though; I am only five feet tall and one hundred pounds after all. What else would I expect? Cowering to my powerful first of rage? Girlish screams and desperate begging for mercy? Yeah, times like these really emphasize the fact that there are some drawbacks to being small.

 

However, I didn’t allow his lack of frightened response to my weak blows to discourage me and continued my aggression, muttering things like “Stupid dumb ,” and “Manwhore,” under my breath.

 

I suppose that my ranting mixed in with Chen’s hysterical laughter created enough commotion to attract attention.

 

“What the hell is going on here?”

 

I immediately froze, looking up sheepishly at the newcomer who was standing right in front of the open door and then back down at myself and Chen on the floor.

 

Oh, wow, would you look at that; I’m straddling him.

 

The guy looked unimpressed at the situation Chen and me were in. In fact- he looks annoyed at the scene in front of him.

 

“You should know better not to mess with what’s his, Chen.”

 

“Huh?” I blurted out without thinking.

 

The ‘newcomer’ took two big steps towards us and as if I weight no more than 1 kg, grabbed myself up with just one arm, successfully removing my tiny self from Chen.

 

Both of them, of course, decided to ignore my existence.

 

Great.

 

“Whoaa,” Chen threw both of his arms into the air. “Chill Kris! I was just playing.”

 

‘Kris’ threw a nasty look at Chen.

 

“Spencer.”

 

“Luhan-hyung” Both men turned around to face the said guy. 

 

Luhan.

 

I suddenly lost all of my nerve.

 

I swallowed hard, I wondered if he would come over to me; I wished, prayed, that he wouldn’t, but knowing my luck, that would happened. Especially since he called for my name. Yeah, he’s definitely coming.

 

And I was right.

 

Twelve painfully slow seconds later (believe me, I was counting), a hand gently touched my cheek.

 

And in that moment, I stood face to face with Luhan. And I wanted to run so badly, but I couldn’t; my feet were planted to the floor beneath me.

 

Neither of us spoke at first, we just stood there and stared at one another; studying the other’s face. His eyes were the first thing that stole my attention. They were unreadable, yet looks so soft and sincere and just so Luhan that it’s making me dizzy. I wanted to know what he was thinking, what he thought of me, but at one time, I didn’t want him to say anything at all.

 

He’s different, Luhan is different from the Luhan that I had in my dream.

 

He smiled once again, that smile.

 

My heart stopped beating and I felt my face flush.

 

I need to get away. Or else- I’ll faint, or scream or do anything- something embarrassing that I would have regretted for my whole entire life.

 

So let’s just be a coward and get this over with.

 

“I-“

 

Before I even had the chance to make some lame excuses to excuse myself,

 

“Don’t even try.”

 

Huh.

 

I looked up to see Luhan smiling softly at me.

 

Did I imagine that? His tone-

 

Grabbing me by the wrists, Luhan pulled me into a hug and rested his chin on the top of my head. I tried my best not to swoon. He brushed his fingers through my hair.  

 

Then, he smiled that smile again.  That smile that melts my heart, that sends me straight to the ground, that makes my feet go weak, that-

 

“I need to pee.”

 

Yup, about time for my mouth to ruin the moment.

 


Luhan and Kris :333 

Thank you guyss for all the subsribe, upvotes, and comments! UR SUPPORT KEEPS ME GOING! 

I love you guysss! THANKS AGAIN :)))

 Till next time :*