Vomit

His.

 

I've come to the conclusion that it's physically impossible for fate to stop hating on me. Fate is a , and it seems like fate doesn’t like me very much, especially when I’m talking with gorgy guys.

I mean, the last gorgy (named Tommy by the way) guy I’ve been with… well, let’s just say that I’ve never seen Tommy again, and I went to the same high school as him.

i still remember what had happened that day.

I don't know if it was the running on a full stomach finally catching up with me that made me feel nauseous, or the fact that I ate too much on that date.

All I know is that before I could realize what was happening or even to attempt to stop it, I was doubled over, barfing up all of the contents of my stomach.

Onto Tommy' shoes.

I wished so hard back then for a man decked in all black would just ninja his way into my room, shoving a whole jar's worth of extra-sticky peanut butter down my throat, thus suffocating myself to death.

And no, I'm not being melodramatic, thank you very much. I'd like to see you empty the contents of your stomach all over a very attractive boy's shoes and see how you feel.

So it didn’t really surprise me to see that fate had another plan for my running attempt.

That called fate made me trip over my feet.

Well, good thing that tripping doesn’t end as face-kissing-the- floor, I guess fate didn’t really hate me as much as I thought it should.

I shivered as a cold pair of hands wrapped itself around my waist, preventing me from further making a fool out of myself.

Huh, weird.

I feel light. Like I’m on drugs, not that I’ve ever tried one before, but it does certainly feel like I’m in some kind of near-unconsciousness.

I shuddered as I felt an immoderate amount of dizziness entering my head.

I’m not thinking right, but I think the world is spinning? My house is spinning? Or maybe I’m the one that is spinning?

The arms around my waist seemed to tighten its hold, discouraging me from making any further movement.

Ugh, I feel sick. I cannot think straight. In fact, I’m not thinking straight right now.

“Where are you going?” 

I slowly, dizzily, turned my head up to face my one and only savior. 

Luhan smiled when he saw me looking at him.

“Uhmm… Could you please let go of me?” Before I vomit on your shoes, like what I did with Tommy.

I mean, there does still exist the slightest possibility for such unwanted events to happen.

Not so sure why but there obviously was a scary glimmer in his brown eyes as they wandered slowly over my eyes.

Huh, or maybe I’m just thinking too much.

Ugh, the headache is killing me.

And despite just coming off a whole eight hours worth of sleep, my eyes soon began to droop and I freely allowed unconsciousness to overpower me. 

Falling into a rather foggy and vague dream, full of rainbows and unicorns and a certain guy named Luhan. 


Sorry for the short chap! XD 

Hope you guys like it! 

Comment and subscribe please? :)))

Here's the cute Luhan