DARE???

When Dare Went Wrong

I got sick for almost three days after Leo and Hongbin sent me home.  Well I wasn’t surprise because I easily get cold but those three days of being ill all I did was laid on my bed, feeling like I’m in hell, no, just sort of. I wasn’t just physically sick. I think  I am mentally ill too. I mean not literally crazy but I just couldn’t help my self thinking Leo like it was a normal thing in my head for me now. I know it is sounds so lame and sickening because I myself starting to feel it. I know that there is something up on me to Leo.

Leo is complicated like a math problem that has to be solved in order to understand what’s beyond, and “OH” did I mention I love solving problem but I always end up causing problem or maybe I was just plagued because of the Idea of the ice prince slash heartthrob of the school saved me not just once but twice! Just because I’ve been thinking him doesn’t mean I am attracted to him, right?

So after I recovered from fever I get busy in school. I’ve been out for three days so I have so many things to catch up in my class and the thing that midterm exam is coming helped me a lot to give myself  a break from Leo’s shadow.

“Are you totally Ok now?”Asked Minah. We’re in the coffee shop right now having a sweet snack together.

I rolled my eyes and sigh, “How many times do I have to answer that question?”

“Ok, won’t asked that question again but are you sure you seemed not.”

 “I totally agree with Mihah.” It was Zinni.

“That’s what I said to her but she didn’t listen to me. She is really stubborn.” Eunyoung added.

“Three versus one. Great.” I scoffed. “Look I know you guys are concerned and I appreciate it. Really.  But I can guaranteed you I am completely ok now,” then I coughed, “not completely but I can take care of myself so don’t worry.” I am saying that because there is nothing to worry about.

Eunyoung, Minah and Zinni  looked at each other then sighed, then we heard girl’s in the cafeteria gasping, mumbling something we don’t understand.

“What’s going on?” Zinni asked in no particular person.

“Nah, never mind them.” I said and pay my attention in my food.

“Oh my, wait is that Leo?“ asked Minah then Zinni squealed. My eardrum shattered as well as my heart when I saw Leo.

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?

Blinking my eyes rapidly, I realize that I was gawking; girls around are giggling while others are desperate trying to get his attention but Leo seems not distracted and walked to the counter to order. He’s even more handsome than the last time I saw him.  Look Hyunyoung you have to stop looking. You should.  I told to myself and when I sensed that his eyes were going to us I hastily down my head, back my attentions in my food, so my hair could cover my face.  As much as possible I don’t want him to see me.  

“God he was looking at me.” I heard Zinni gushing.

“No, Not at you Zinni.” Eunyoung contradict. “I am not sure who he’s staring at but…”

“He’s walking over here, isn’t he? Minah garbled. 

“I am guessing so.” Eunyoung replied.

I get tempted but I didn’t dare to look up. I was afraid, nervous and confuse as my fork played mindlessly with the cake on my plate as I heard my friend’s conversation until I heard Zinni’s grumbled.

“He’s just waiting for his order I guess.” Said Eunyoung.

Automatically, in my curiosity, I peeked cautiously. H e was sitting two tables away from us talking on the phone. Did he notice me? He seems not and I felt disappointed at that thought.  Is he alone or he’s waiting for somebody?

“Hey…Hyunyoung…..Hyunyoung-ssi!”

I got blow out, “Sorry.. what were you saying Minah?”

“Get your mind out of the gutter you haven't been listening to a single thing we’ve said. Would you?”

I straighten up on my seat and took a sip of coffee as I am looking for the words to say.

“You like him?”

OK. That was a bomb. To my surprise the coffee I was holding suddenly slipped in my hands and fell off on the floor and I could totally feel the set of eyes on us.

“Hey, careful. “You're getting sloppy, Hyunyoung.” Said Zinni

Are you all right?” It was Eunyoung.

I wipe the coffee stain on my dress. It was a good thing my dress color is navy blue so it is not too obvious. “No…..No--. I mean I’m Ok, “

For a second I’m vacillated but I can’t help but to give a one glance at Leo. “I don’t-----like him.”

Minah suppressed a giggle. “Hmmm I think you do. Right girls?”

Actually I don’t mind people teasing me about liking things but not now. I hate Minah. I wanted to curse Minah for teasing me and Eunyoung and Zinni are like on Mihah’s side.  I just can’t stand it.

I am not totally good at hiding so as much as possible I try to act nonchalance. “I don’t. So can we move on now?” This conversation starting me to feel enrage.

“Why not? He’s handsome, rich, smart, sporty, heartthrob, a little bit of snobby…Oops certified snobby but that’s his charisma.”

And kind, gentleman, and scary sometimes. I added silently.

“That was a long commend Zinni”  Eunyoung commented.

I took a glance and met Leo’s eyes and hastily take it away.

“I think he likes you. “It was Eunyoung.

It was like a bomb. I was like “What the hell are you saying Eunyoung?”

“He keeps glancing at you.”

“Are you sure Eunyoung, its Hyunyoung not me?

“I am sure, Zinni.”

“I noticed that too.” Minah concur.

 I don’t know how I would react. I couldn’t express myself. I couldn’t express my feeling. My friends are just giving me some joke, aren’t they? because that would never happened. I f only I could tell the possibility why he’s glancing at me because maybe he’s just. I don’t know but I am sure he's not into me.

“No. He’s not. Trust me.”

“What’s wrong with you Hyunyoung? Aren’t you confident in yourself?

“No. it’s not that Zinni.”

“Why would make a dare?” Said Minah.

“Woo. Dare? Sounds fun.” Zinni commented elatedly.

“ohhhh sounds so scary to me.” Trust me. I don’t feel good in Minah’s idea.  

“What dare?” asked Eunyoung.

“A dare that would make a human Ice Leo in love. We dare you Cho Hyunyoung; make him fall for you.”

 

WOOOOOOH. Finally I’m done with this chapter. The longest chapter I’ve ever written. It’s almost four pages in MS Word; font size is 12 and font style Calibri Body. God, I feel so exhausted and my back is aching. Believe me or not but I’ve spent Six hours writing this. I haven’t been writing for three weeks so it was like I’m going back at my rookie time? I’m sorry I don’t know what I call it.

Anyways, I really really really miss you guys. I am sorry for being inactive. I’m kinda lost. I am so happy I find my way home. Hehe

Can I ask you guys? Please answer me. You still enjoy my story right? My story does make sense at all right? I need to know your answer badly. Please speak to me soon, *puppy eyes*