Don't go.

My guardian angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV

It has been so many weeks since I've stepped into school. I tried avoiding home,or rather a "hell-hole" as much as possible but realized that just wandering around outside home was not an option. So here I am now, on the school's rooftop- my favorite hang out spot. I love it up here because this is where anyone hardly comes and it's really peaceful. That was exactly what I needed now, peace. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes, enjoying the breeze brushing against my face softly when I heard the door open. Surprised, I tilted my head to catch a glimpse of who it was but the bright sunlight made it difficult to do so. Who could it be? As mentioned earlier, the rooftop was a place no one really visits. I squinted at the figure as it makes its way towards the edge of the rooftop.

"Eun Mi?" I muttered to myself, not loud enough for anybody to hear. What is she doing here? 

She continues to walk until she reached the edge. One more step, and she would fall to her death. I swear my heart skipped a beat. Was she contemplating....suicide?

-------End of POV---------

A tear slid down your face as you stood on the edge. Does it really have to end this way? Your mouth curved up into a sad, mournful smile. Closing your eyes,you took a deep breath and quickly jumped off before you had second thoughts, afraid that you would change your mind. As you felt yourself falling, still closing your eyes, many memories flooded into your mind. Happy memories. You reminisced about the past when you heard sobs and instantly recognized them as your mother's voice. It was as if she is witnessing what you are doing. How would she feel if she sees you like this?*umma, joesonghabnida. I'm sorry for being so selfish.* But now it is goodbye. It is too late to turn back.... or so, you thought. Somebody held onto your wrist, just as you thought that it was the end. You opened your eyes and looked up, meeting a frantic Kai. 

"Hold on tight!!" He yelled with a slight tremble in his voice.

He pulled you up with all his might and the both of you fell back onto the rooftop's ground. You fell on top of his soft body while he was hurt upon hitting the hard ground. 

"Why did you save me??!! I could have ended all the pain and the burden!!" You screamed as you started to cry uncontrollably and pound your fist against his chest. 

"Yah! Park Eun Mi!! How could you do such a thing?! Do you know how worried I was?!" He yelled at you at first but softened as he saw the tears streaming down your face.

He pulled you into a hug and caressed your back as he softly whispered, "I'm here, don't cry. Everything will be okay. Listen closely for I am only going to say this once."

He paused for a moment before carrying on," You are not going anywhere. You are not going anywhere because you are mine now. I like you." 

You continued to sit there, blinking your eyes at him, dumbfounded. You did not know how to react to a situation like this, you were never prepared for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter