Things are different now.

My guardian angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you were in a big mess. Your red, puffy eyes and dark eye circles made it evident that you have been crying. Your hair was disheveled and needed combing. Without bothering to use a comb, you scooped it up into a ponytail and got your school uniform on. You walked out of the house lifelessly and sighed. You knew that things would be different from now on and you aren't prepared for it. 

As you walked down the route to school, a young couple and their child caught your attention. They were all holding hands with the child in between them, taking a stroll and enjoying the breeze. When the child got tired, her father picked her up and carried her on his shoulders. This scene looked so familiar, this was what you always used to do with your family. Your curiosity roused and you tried to catch a better view of them, tilting your head. They looked vaguely familiar. After you examined their faces, you realized that the child was actually you! Standing beside you, were your parents. You tried to shake the thought of them out of your head because it can only bring you pain. It has already been months, you ought to learn how to get used to it now, you thought.

----------------------------------------------------

You crept into the classroom through the back door, trying not to catch any unwanted attention. Just as you thought that you have succeeded in doing so, you heard that same annoying voice calling after you. Without your best frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter