Farewell

My guardian angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mwo?!!!!!" you yelled over the phone.

"Eun Mi ah, mianhae. I know that I should have told you about this earlier but I just didn't know how to.... especially when you have gone through so much..." 

Your eyes widened in shock and your heart sank. A few months ago, your parents passed away in a car crash, then to make things worse, you caught your first love cheating on you and now, your dearest best friend is going to leave you. You couldn't believe it. In just a matter of months, your life had changed so drastically, with all your loved ones leaving you one after another.

"Where are you now? We could meet up before you-"

"I'm at the airport now. My flight is in an hour's time." 

By now, you were already on the verge of tears. You tried to hold them back, but failed when a drop of tear trickled down your face.

"I'll contact you often when I'm there okay? I'm really sorry that we cannot get to bid each other farewell properly. I'm the worst best friend ever for doing this to you! I'll miss you..... Try to make some new friends in school okay? And remember, I am just a phone call away if you need someone to talk to." Hae Jin assured you.

"N..nae.. I..I'll miss you t..too." You said in between sobs. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After putting down the phone, you laid on the bed with a heavy heart, thinking about all the events that took place rece

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter