Detention

My guardian angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV

I scanned my surroundings, peering through the rowdy crowd. There she was. The same girl sitting at the corner of the cafeteria alone everyday. Despite all the queenkas and fan girls, I only had my eyes set for one specific girl, Park Eun Mi. I had always been fond of her since the day I laid my eyes on her because she is always making me so confused and curious, like a puzzle waiting to be solved. She was different from all the other girls, and I am determined to make her mine.

-----end of POV------

Ignoring all of the fans, he made his way towards her, and took the seat next to her, earning gasps and glares from them. 

"Why are you hanging out with that ugly nerd?"

"Yea, why?? Come and join us!!" The queenkas scoffed but Kai could not care less.

You looked up, totally not expecting Kai to be there. You could feel your face starting to flush as a pinkish red glow blossoms on your cheeks and you started to feel weak in the knees. *Is this a dream? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?*Why would a popular kingka like him want to hang out with a total dork like you?

Kai's POV

Thump! Thump! I felt my heart beating against my chest wildly as I examined her facial features. She was so much prettier up close. I could tell that she was utterly surprised to see me. 

"Hi. Eun Mi right?" I tried to break the awkward silence, only to receive a puzzled look on her face but no reply.

"I'm Kim Jong In. Nice to meet you."realizing that she probably didn't know me, I introduced myself to her.

---End of POV---

*Is this actually happening? Oh no, What should I do?!!*

"I'm Kim Jong In. Nice to meet you." He reached his warm hand out to yours for a gentle hand shake while beaming at you, making you jump back into reality and blush profusely. His sweet smile looked so gorgeous on those full,luscious lips. You wanted to say something but your voice refused to come out, causing you to stutter a little.

"A..Annyeonghaseyo, J..Jong In-sun..sunbae." You were totally not prepared for a situation like this and you gave yourself a mental face palm for embarrassing yourself like that in front of him. He chuckled, finding the way you used formalities with him amusing. *She's so cute!!*

"Just call me oppa." He winked, emphasizing on the word 'oppa'. 

"......Jong In o-oppa." You stammered, your heart pounding with anxiety.

Satisfied, his eyes lit up as the corners of his mouth turns upwards, revealing his dimples, sending shivers down your spine and causing the hair on your body to stand.

"Ding Dong!" The bell went off, signalling the end of recess.

"I'll see you again some time soon. I guess..." he said, brushing his bangs off his face, as he stared at you with those beautiful pair of eyes. You don't know why, but you just cannot bring yourself to stare into them; maybe because you mig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter