Please stay by my side

My guardian angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The both of you sat there, watching the sun set and the sky turning darker and darker. The night came quickly- but there was still no signs of the teacher. You guessed that you would just have to spend your night here with him then, maybe it was not such a bad idea to be sent for detention after all. When you realized what you had just thought about, you hit your head with your hands. How could you think about something like this at this kind of time?

Suddenly, you heard a distant rumble of thunder. It was so faint that you thought that you might have imagined it. Gradually the rumbling became more distinct. You looked towards the sky and saw a curtain of rain approaching.

The rumbling grew louder and louder. The speed at which the black clouds appeared astonished you. In a few minutes, you could feel cool wind blowing from the blackened sky. In another few minutes, the whole sky was engulfed by black swirling clouds. The wind increased in intensity. 

Suddenly you heard a very loud roar above the rumbling of thunder and the howling of wind. The roar became louder and louder. It sounded like a gigantic train approaching though it certainly was not one. The sound was quite unsettling. 

You hid under one of classroom tables and sat there, hugging your knees to your chest, burying your face in it. You had a phobia of thunders and only your family knew about it, not even your best friend or your ex did. You were shaking from the cold and the fear of thunder. You tried to remain calm, not wanting Kai to see your weakness, but failed to do so when tears began to stream down your face before you even knew it. Kai realized that you were afraid of the thunder and immediately knelt in front of you. 

"It's okay, I'm here. Don't cry anymore." He held you in his big arms,pulling you closer to himself and gently placed your head on his chest. He patted your back, assuring you that everything will be fine.

His warmth spread throughout your body, making you feel better and you calmed down instantly. You don't why, but you feel safe, comfort and secure around Kai. You have no worries or fears as long as you were with him, as if nothing can ever hurt you, just a calm feeling. Eventually, his heart beat started to tune out the roars of the thunder, and you fell asleep in his soft and gentle embrace. Kai took of his school uniform blazer and covered you with it to keep you warm throughout the cold night. You slept onto each other's shoulders while he was left shivering the whole night.. Little did you guys know that someone was hiding in a corner, secretly snapping pictures of the both of you together....

-----------------------------

You groaned from the tapping of sun-light against your face, wondering how long you had been sleeping. You tried to rub away the sleep fogging your vision with the fingers of your left hand; the right still feels dead and will not obey your directions. You yawned, not only realizing that you were not at home-there was somebody hugging you. With your eyes widened in shock, you turned your head to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter