I love you so i believe you

Always for us

The very first thing she saw as she opened her eyes was the white seling of the hospital room. She looked around with her eyes still half close and saw a worried Kris and a crying faced Nana. Sher could hear Kris calling the doctor and telling him Dema was awake as Nana cried in relieve and hugged Dema.

"What happened?" Dema asked in a weak voice to which Nana replied with relieve, "No, nothings wrong. You are safe. The babys safe. Everything is alright."

Dema smiled as she heard her baby was alright. She can now face Tao and tell him she had a safe delivery. Yes, Tao. How was Tao? where was he? Was he safe too?

"T-Ta-Tao. Tao," she called him but it came out as a whisper. She looked at Nana for answer. She averted her gaze. Kris too wasn't any different. Dema knew what that meant. But unlike the other time, she was calm but still worried. Then she remembered the dream or was it real? She met Tao and he had promised her that he will be with them soon. He said he will come back. And Dema believed him because she loved him.

"Tao will be back to me. To me and Kou," Dema said to no one.

"Kou?" both Kris and Nana looked confused.

"Kou, me and Taos son. Our son."

"Its a good name." Nana smiled.