I LOVE YOU SO I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU

Always for us

The room was so dark she couldn't tell if this was dead or alive. She pinched her face but the pain didn't show itself. She wanted to cry, shout for help but the words wouldn't come out. Was she really dead? Even if she was, she didn't care since she didn't have anyone there waiting for her. Her Tao didn't show any signs of waking up so whats the use of going back to a world without him. She just sat there in the darkness and silence. She lied down, closed her eyes and curled up in a ball bringing her knees near her chest and waited until she died or slept for eternity.

"......a.....ma....ema" she heard a low but familiar sound. Af first she couldn't tell what the person was trying to say or the voice belong to until the sound became louder and clearer. " Dema... Dema, wake up" she knew this voice. She opened her eyes and got up very fast *Bang* She hit someone with her head. "Owww.... Both the party cried out of pain."

"Why did you get up suddenly, Dema? Ow, my head hurts" the person who bumped heads with Dema cried. Dema just stared at him in surprise and suddenly the tears streamed down her cheeks. "Ta-Tao... Tao.... Tao.. Don't leave me" She cried hard. She was hugging him so tightly as if she never wanted to let him go. Tao, who was very surprised didn't ask anything and just hugged her back. 

After she had calmed down Tao kissed her lips gently and said, "I am never leaving you. EVER." Dema stared at him and again tears began to fall. She just hugged him silently. Tao smiled and said, "Hey, don't start crying again." She couldn't say anything and just nodded. She then realized they were still a high schooler.

"Had a bad dream?" Tao questioned.

"Yeah, a very bad one."

"What was it about?"

"I-You left me"

Dema waited for Tao to answer but it never came. After a long silence, Tao smiled as he closed his eye and said, "You know, i never really believed in true love" at that, Dema flinched a bit "until i met you. You gave me what i never received from my parents and that was 'love'." He then opened his eyes and got closer to Dema so that they were face to face. "You were the one who taught me what love is so i am never going to leave you, even if you say you want to leave me" he giggled a bit. "You know, i want to build a family with you. I want to give you a lot of happiness and our children the love i never received from my parents. I want a baby girl first though" he said as he smiled fondly.

They sat there under the tree, their usual place where they hungout. This time Tao had fallen asleep. 15minutes had already passed after Tao fell asleep. Looking at Taos unmoving body, the dream flashed through her mind where Tao was on the hospital bed, not moving. It scared her. She called Taos name to wake him up but Tao wasn't responding. "Tao... Hey, Tao"

"Hmmmm..." he murmured and opened his eyes. He smiled and said again. "I said i won't ever leave you. I want to spend all my time with you and our kids. I will come back to life even if i die" he said confidently, truely meaning what he said. " So," he brushed his hand softly towards Demas face and said, "You should go now". Dema seemed quite puzzled and asked, "What about you? Aren't you coming?"

"Yeah, i will but just not now. You should leave first. They are waiting" his voice was fading away "for you.... I will never leave you" and the voice was no more. She was no more in her high school. The room this time was all white without anything but a single door. She walked to the door and stood there for a while. Should she open the door? What lied behind the door? She had all kinds of questions but she already knew the answer. She smiled to herself remembering Taos words "I'll never leave you" she opened the door and entered it.