Chapter 4 I LOVE YOU SO I WILL WAIT

Always for us
"Goodmorning Tao! How are you feeling today" Dema entered Taos room excited. But Tao didn't respond, she felt like crying but didn't and just smiled happily and said, "You know our baby keeps on missing you so come back home to us soon" but still nothing. She couldn't control her emotions anymore and started crying. Its already been three months and she endured and kept her emotions in control but looking at Tao pained her, so atlast she broke down "TAO, please wake up. Come back to me, please." But still no responce, even if TAO wanted to come back his mind wouldn't let his body move. He only could listen and see his love crying in pain, he wanted to say "PLEASE, DON'T CRY JAGIYA" but couldn't and cried inside. Both of them shared the same pain that it was worth the love they had for eachother. Dema was already three months pregnant and her baby started to give sign of life inside her. Whenever it happened she would smile how her TAOs baby was alive inside of her but sometimes she would cry how TAO is not with her to share their happiest moment. Dema weaped her tears after realizing how much it would hurt TAO if he sees or hears that way, "TAO, please come back no matter when. I will wait for you. I LOVE YOU SO I WILL WAIT FOR YOU NO MATTER HOW LONG" she said smiling and she meant what she said. "GOD, please make me stronger so i can go back to her, she is waiting for me. AND DEMA, THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU TOO" TAO said smiling back at her, that is in his thoughts.