I LOVE YOU SO COME BACK TO ME

Always for us
"The day our child will come to this world is near but when will Tao come back.I want him to be with me and see our child being born." Dema thought to herself. "Tao, its already been 8months since you slept. Aren't you tried of just lying? Our baby wants to meet you too, right baby? Ahww!" she felt the baby respond "Tao, our baby just kicked. They want to meet you. They seem really exicted" Dema was very happy at the babys responce that she became teary but what came afterwards turned her world up side down. She stromed out of the room to tell Kris, who was like a big brother to Tao and her best friend about the baby. She saw him talking to Taos doctor, she went to him and called him but he couldn't hear. They were talking something about Tao, and what she heard,she couldn't believe. The doctor said to Kris "Mr.Taos' condition is not improving at all. We tried everything we can but we couldn't bring any improvement. I'm sorry to say this but it seems Mr.Taos' never going to wake up. What i mean to say is he is just like a dead person." Dema frooze there, for a couple of seconds she couldn't understand what the doctor was saying. As she tried to take it all in,the doctor left. She just stared at Kris who looked surprised himself seeing Dema there. The look on Kris said everything she heard was right. She wanted to scream but her voice wouldn't come out,she wanted to run but she couldn't even move. She was expressionless, "Dema..." Kris whispered when suddenly Dema felt a sharp pain in her stomach "Ahh.." Kris came running to Dema as he kept shouting for doctor. "Kris! Taos babys in pain...ahh..ah" Dema shouted in pain but she kept on repeating that hers and Taos baby was in pain. She was taken to the ICU immediately.Demas POVI don't know what to do.I can feel our baby in pain but i can't do anything to release our baby from paim.Our child,too must have heard the talk between Kris and the doctor.I dont care what kind of pain i have to suffer but god,please,let Tao and our baby be released from pain.My visions turning blurry,i can't seem to see clearly,my breathing,i "Hurry!Her puls is dropping" i could hear the doctor,murmur though he was surely shouting and soon it became dark.As Dema opened her eyes,she was in an unknown place, "Where am i?" she asked in confussion but there wasn't any one to respond to her.