I LOVE YOU SO I'LL FIND YOU

Always for us

"Ummaaaaaa!!!!!" a little boy shouted.

He is around three. He is calling his mother but i don't see anyone around other than myself and the little boy. He once again called, this time it sounded like he was about to cry. Somehow, looking at the little boy all alone broke my heart, it feels as if he would just disappear if no one replied him. I walk towards him as he begins crying but how much fast i walk, i can't seem to reach him no matter what. Rather, it felt like the more i walk towards him, the further he got and seeing that made my leg stop on spot. I didn't want him to get any further and all alone once again. He is crying and i am just watching him as he cries. Is there really nothing i can do? Am i really this useless that i can't comfort even a little crying kid? Who is his parents, leaving their child all alone?

"Umma!!!!" the boy called again and for the first time after several hour i heard someone answer, "Kou".

The boy looked towards this person and lightened up in a second; forgetting how long he has been crying before this person appeared. "Umma!!!!" the boy called her happily and gave her a soft but full of affection kiss on her chick.

The womans smiled at the kid as she kissed her back and said, "Kou, i told you not to wander around alone." Her desperate tone was enough for the kid to know how worried she was but it was soft enough that he knew how glad she was after finding him.

The boy smiled again as he tried to form a sentence so that his mother can understand, "Umma, i came to find appa." The woman flinched at the sudden confession of her child. She kept silent for  a while as if thinking of what to say so that the kid can understand. She ruffled the kids hair as she said, " He is on a journey."

"Journey?" the kid asked in confusion.

She smiled at him, "Yes, and a very long one so you don't have to go find him."

"Why?" Kou asked again as if he will cry any minute.

" Because," she paused "he will find us" she smiled again. The smile contained lots and lots of confidence that it feels like she is right.

And it didn't just make me feel that way, even the three year Kou understood what her mom felt. "So it is our duty to wait for him to find us even if it means it will take forever." The boy watched his mother very closely and smiled every so brightly as he nodded in agreement.

"Let's go home and wait for your dad to find us, shall we?" For the first time after she came for Kou did she look up and I saw her face. I want to go to them but i can't move my leg nor am i able to call them as they pass by me. I can't do anything as  they pass by me. All i can do is watch as they pass by until i heard her say, "I will wait for you as long as it takes so please, make sure you find us."

I want to tell you too. I want to tell you not to worry, tell you how much i love you two and how much i wish to hold you two but i can't so all i can do is ask you to wait and tell you, "I love you so i will find you no matter what."

As if she can hear me, she smiled as she walked away with Kou in her arms.

************

Sorry for updating so late and also for the short update. Busy with college and exams.... But will always wait for your reviews..... Love you guys