I love you, i know

Always for us

Oww! So bright! My eye hurts "Dema! Are you awake?" i heard Nana say. "Yeah, where am i?" i asked her.

"Hell! You scared the hell out of me, fainting on me like that" she said, relieved. "Sorry" i said smiling slightly. "I will forgive you for now that you have given me a good news" she seemed happy. "What are you talking?" i didn't know what she was talking about and why was she so happy.

"Oh yeah, you don't know yet"

"What?" really now, i am really curious.

"Now you and Tao will not get to spent time alone" i gave her look sayin 'What are you saying?"

"You won't have Tao all to your self" huh!?? What does she mean? "Is Tao having a rumor about dating someone else behind my back" i got scared. Tao, is he cheating me. She went silent for a while then what screamed "Ahhh!?" WTH? I thought.

"Dema, YOU-ARE-PREGNENT".

"What!? I'm pre-" Did i just hear right? "God! Dema, i am saying you are pregnent. "I'm pregnant? You mean i" she touched her stomach. I'm carrying Taos' child." I couldn't take it all in, i breath hard "Yo-you mean i-i and Ta-o are going to be parents" she nodded, i couldn't believe that it was all true and without realizing i cried muttering "Taos', i'm carrying our baby. Nana, Tao-s.."

"Yeah, its your and Taos baby" Nana said with teary eyes herself.

I miss him; i want him to be here with me to share this happiness, i want him to smile at me and say, "I'm very happy".

"Dema, you want to tell Tao?" she said smiling, noticing what i wanted. I smiled back, she left the room handing me her cllphone.

"Jagiya!" i heard Taos voice over the phone. I wanted to cry, i was so happy that i couldn't control myself and let out my voice "Ta-Tao".

"What happened? Jagiya? Are you crying?" he seemed so worried that i heard his voice crack "Tao!" i called him out "Ye-yeah?" "Tao,You are going to become a dad" i waited for his reply but he didn't say a thing.

"Tao?" i waited again. And after a sometime i heard his sniffing "Tao, are you crying?" i knew he was going to cry "Jagiya, i am so happy. I am going to be a dad.. I'M so happy" his voice cracked in between. "Yeah," i said smiling after hearing what i wanted to hear.

"I'm coming back right now. I can't wait to see you guys" he said quickly. I didn't stop him or worried about his work, i wanted him too. And i know how much he wants to be with me, his dream is going to become true. "Jagiya, neomu saranghae" he confessed. "I know, i love you too" i said as usual. "I know too" he said laughing slightly.