Chapter 3

Why I Like You

 

On that very Saturday, I kept my schedule empty for Kyuhyun. I had wondered what he had in store for me for today, for the last two weeks.

I dressed up in a red, plaid button up shirt and into a black skirt, the same length as I usually had it as; just above my ankles.  I then wore my black flats with big bows on the top. Even though I had only met him once, I wanted to look nice to him. I put a book (a self improvement book, my favourite genre… heheh ^^) my phone, mp3 and wallet inside my bag. Before I went downstairs, I tied my hair up into a simple ponytail and headed down.

Once I went downstairs and sat down on one of the seats near the window, looking outside, waiting for the driver who was supposed to come.

“Hyun!” I heard a name yell out at me then tap me on the shoulder.

“Ah~ Yong oppa, what brings you to the shop today?” I said as I smiled.

He smiled back and said, “I’m helping out today since you said you were going to go out. Where are you going? Shall I you?”

I shook my head. “It’s a se-cr-et,” I said playfully and smiled at him.

He pouted and said, “Just say the word and I’ll accompany you~”

I nodded and looked out the window, hoping that the driver would come soon so that I could see Kyuhyun soon… I didn’t even know why I wanted to see him so much…

Normally I looked forward to seeing Yonghwa since he just recently came back from Japan after leaving when we were young. He was the one who gave me the strap. He was the only guy who I was ever close to.

“-yun, Hyun!” I heard as Yong waved his hand in front of my face. “Spacing out?” he said kindly and smiled.

“Neh… mianhe oppa!” I said apologetically.

“It’s alright~ I’ll only allow you to,” he said and grinned.

-BEEP BEEP- I heard outside. My eyes headed that direction and I saw a sleek black sedan outside.

“Mianhe oppa! I'm gonna leave now!” I exclaimed once again. I bowed, took my bag and went out to the car. I waved good bye to him, smiling excitedly since I was to see him once again after two weeks.

He waved back looking lost, wondering why I was so excited for.

 

I went into the car and bowed to the driver. “Annyong haseyo Driver ssi!” I said brightly.

He looked back and nodded. “I’ll be taking you to a secret destination that Master Kyuhyun requested, it won’t be long.”

“Neh~ Kamsahamnida Driver ssi!” I said and smiled.

He smiled as he turned his head back to the front. Driver… ssi? Heh… master has picked a funny girl this time, he thought and started driving.

It was quiet the whole drive that lasted 15 minutes and we stopped in front of an expensive department store.

My mouth went wide open and I was in deep shock. I looked around wondering where Kyuhyun was.

“Seohyun!” I heard a familiar voice yell at me.

I turned to see Kyuhyun behind me. “Ah! Kyutie~” I exclaimed happily.

He looked away from me and turned a light shade of pink. I wasn’t sure why.

“Seohyun, follow me,” he said to me and grinned as he turned to walk.

He never stopped surprising me with his sudden actions. I smiled and followed him.

Girls kept turning to look back at Kyuhyun when they saw him and showed looks of digust when they saw me.

I tried to ignore them though it seemed like Kyuhyun was getting more and more angry as more and more people passed. He turned around and glared at them.

“YAH! STOP LOOKING AT HYUNNIE THAT WAY!” he yelled at them. People stopped looking at us and avoided us from then on. His face held a look of satisfaction and he smirked.

Hyun-nie? Hyunnie? I thought to myself and blushed. “You didn’t have to do that oppa…” I said though I was grateful for his action.

“They deserved more than that…” he said trying to calm himself down. He then looked at me and smiled. “Well I’m going to make them change their looks once and for all… just follow me.”

I nodded and couldn't help but smile back at him, even though I had no idea what he was up to.

 

 

(Can you guess what Kyuhyun is up to~? ^^)