Rapmon

방탄소년단 (Bulletproof boyscouts) - ONE SHOTS

YOUR POV

 

You lay in his arms, he careassed your cheeks humming a tune to one of the songs he wrote.

It has been a week since you and Namjoon have been dating, and you feel that he’s serious about this relationship. His actions and words could melt you, and you were always thoughtful for that. But your thoughts crashed when one day he said he needed to talk to you. 

He started a little quivery... “(your name) ...erm...you know we’ve been dating for some time and I think you know that I’m really serious about us.But there is something you should know before we continue this relationship……”

“What is it ?” you were alittle taken aback by his sudden serious tone. 

“My ex....Kate...she’s pregnant with my baby,and its been a few months already.......” he continued, looking down at his palms. 

Frustrated and fumed up,you could feel your blood boiling and was at the verge of blowing up at him. 'After all these while? I knew he was that playboy type but he actually made a girl pregnant for a few months already and he only told me now?' you screamed in your mind.  He had given you so much hope and you had trusted him. That wall of trust you built up between the both of you, just came tumbling down.

“Namjoon..after all this while? You could have just told me couldn’t you? Why did you hide it from me! You knew I trusted  you,I really trusted you and this is what you did to me!?”  you couldn’t go on any further and just broke down crying.

" ____ let me explain....you see.." He tried to put his arm around your shoulder but you pushed him away. The feeling of dissapointment and betrayal overwhelmed you. You took your belongings and ran as fast as you can out of his house.

You stayed away from him, ignoring his texts and calls. You knew you had to break up with him before anything worse happens. You thought you had the perfect lovelife, he was the perfect one for you and now he just broke that connection between the both of you in an instant.

Two weeks has passed, he did not call nor text after awhile, you knew he had left. he should understand what you felt at that moment, you cried for several nights but after sometime, you were on the verge of giving up on him.

The next Saturday, you received a phone call from an unknown number, without hesitation you just picked it up.

 “Hello ___…..” you knew that voice. You were not going to let yourself talk to him anymore.

“I’m sorry” but before you could hang up the call, he started desperately raising his voice.

“Listen me out ___,please. Just this time”, he said in a pleading voice.

“What is it now?! I’ve had enough of your nonsense!” You angered.

“Kate...she gave birth yesterday. and she……she………passed away. Her baby survived and well….her parents do not want to take responsibility for her baby as they think the baby caused her death. So please ____, i've missed you so much..……..Would you give me another chance and start this over again? We’ll have the baby as ours,and I’ll turn over a new leaf, i promised. Im not that kind of guy anymore, i dont drink nor smoke, because i had quit it, it was all because of you..... i know this baby dont bred our blood, but i just want to start a family with you, my feelings for you  are too strong to lose now, ___.. i love you.....” , his words hammered into your heart, you soften at his sincerity.

The news that the girl had passed away was flabbergasting and you was really speechless, you decided to hang up. You could not speak to him, your mind was just in a big whirl. 

 After hours of thorough thinking, you agreed to take care of the baby and start this relationship over again. You had a strong feeling that your decision will not be regretted. You texted him, "come to my place..."

After ten minutes he showed up at your door, you and him sat on the couch in silence. 

" Why now Namjoon..." yous started.

" I did not want to hurt you at all...im serious in this relationship... i just love you so much." he scooted next to you holding oone of your hands.

Tears fell from your eyes and he immediatly hugged you tight. 

"____ i will always be here with you, you do not have to worry about my feelings changing, i have changed to a better person ... you complete me __ ah... " he

leaned towards your face wiping your tears with his thumb. 

You smiled a little. You gave him a chance to prove his worthiness , trust issues were still lingering, but you know you and him can make it for the better. You love children and did not mind keeping one with him. You smiled and kissed his lips as an agreement to what he had said.

"___ I love you.." he whispered. You smiled and closed your eyes , in his arms again.

 

____________________

​by:cyismine