Jimin

방탄소년단 (Bulletproof boyscouts) - ONE SHOTS

"Jiyoung…when are you going to pick up the damn call?” for the umpteenth time, Jimin had been uttering the same question over and over again. Pissed, Taehyung snatched his phone over and that nearly caused a fight between them. Luckily the other boys were there to stop them.

“I knew both hyungs are going to quarrel, I knew it!” and there you have Jeongguk adding unnecessary comments. Sometimes Jin just want to silence the maknae so badly, you have no idea.

“Ya! Park Jimin! Enough is enough, stop venting all your anger on us! Thank you so fuc- much.” Rapmon said sarcastically, earning a glare from Jimin. And the rest of the boys literally dragged Taehyung into the room, leaving Jimin alone. “Joy-killer, no wonder Jiyoung left you.” He was sure he heard Taehyung spat that. Taehyung was right, even Jiyoung said so.


happened.

Two weeks ago, Jimin and Jiyoung got into a bad quarrel – the first and the worst.

“Jimin oppa! Jimin oppa!”

“What?! Where’s the cockroach?!” Jimin came running into his girlfriend’s room with a pesticide in his hand, panting. That caused Jiyoung to collapse on the bed and laughed wholeheartedly.

“Silly oppa.”

“Angel Jiyoung. Smile and laugh like that forever.” Unknowingly, he smiled while looking at her.

“No, Park Jimin oppa! I just want you to help me choose which swimwear I should use for Minah’s birthday!” she beamed up at Jimin, feeling all hyped up.  She held up a pink one with polka dots all over and the other floral one. She did not noticed that her boyfriend’s expression started changing though.

It’s too revealing…” Jimin gulped at his thoughts. “H-how about let’s all not swim? Better, let’s not…go?” he gave Jiyoung a sheepish smile with his eyes curved into a moon.

“Not again, oppa, not again. How am I supposed to keep tolerating this?”

“Okay, fine, let’s not go. Stay home Saturday huh? Hahaha.” Jiyoung said sarcastically back facing Jimin while she unpacked her stuffs from her favorite floral tote bag. Her reply totally shocked Jimin. She don’y usually start a sentence without ‘oppa’, she rarely use sarcasm. Good luck, Jimin.

“Babe, I don’t mean that. Let’s just go, okay? We’ll go to Minah’s birthday. I jwas just-” he did not expect what happened next at all. Expect the unexpected.

“Park Jimin!” Jiyoung shouted experately, ruffling her hair in frustrations, “Park Jimin… Can you stop? Stop suffocating me? Do you know how much protective you’ve been?! No, of course not! You always think you’re right. It’s for my own good. When I wanted to go out with my best friends, you told them to come to my house instead. When I wanted to go to the party at the villa, you said no and I had to give in. Oppa!! Why? Oh…my…god…” She stomped pass Jimin, but he caught her wrist.

“Jiyoung ah, do you even know why I’m-” Jimin tried to explain, but to no avail.

Jiyoung knew what he was about to say. All about him caring, loving and protecting her. Just not the right way. She was touched, really, but she felt too…suffocating.

“Let go, Jimin, just let go.” Unknowingly, tears just flowed down her cheeks. And he did, he let go. From a distance after Jiyoung walked off, she heard a choking apology.

Jimin was crying. He wanted to chase her back, but he just couldn’t move. He knew he’s at fault.


Ever since that day, Jimin felt like his whole world crushed. He told the other boys, but all they did was to lend him their listening ears. Taehyung even called up on Jiyoung secretly, but she said she needed a break.

Now, calling her phone non-stop until the phone ran out of battery, he would borrow his friends’. But it’s been two weeks.

Taehyung secretly looked at Jimin from his room, he felt helpless for him. “That ing coward. Go to her house.”


“Jimin hyung! Let’s bring Choco to the park!” Jeongguk screamed from the living room. Loud maknae.

“Go yourself, you’re so noisy! Aish…”

Jeongguk and Taehyun smiled. At least he bothered to reply.


“Guys, isn’t it too much for 7 of us to bring just a puppy for a walk?” Jimin voiced out lazily from the back.

“Girls, who in the right mind would bring a cage of three hamsters for a walk? With 8 of us, seriously.” Jiyoung voiced out from a distance.

Coincidently, both of them were at the park near their dorm, walking their pets, not. All these were planned by Taehyung. Yes, he was pissed off with Jimin but he know not only Jimin was suffering but Jiyoung too.

“Omo! Jin oppa! Jin oppa!” Hyomin squealed and pointed at the boys. Yes, Hyomin had a crush on Jin. Not the main point.  The boys waved back acting all surprised. Oh, directors, please contact us.

Both of the groups met in front of a playground and chatted for a while. “Let’s sit down and talk! Oh my god, my legs are aching!” Taehyung turned to the whining maknae with a knowing smirk. “Thanks maknae.”

“I’ll go home first! I forgot to off the stove!” both JImin and Jiyoung said at the same time.

“Nice try.” Taehyung smirked, again. “But before either of you start cursing, yes, we did all these,” he basically just stared at Jimin while saying this, “both of you should have a serious talk before your relation-hmphhhhph”

Taehyung side-eyed and saw Jin who was the one cupping his mouth. “Stop it with your love counselling if you want them to have a talk, you .” Jin looked at Jimin signaling him to go. Jimin nodded, feeling thankful for his hyungs although he had been an towards them these two weeks.

On the other hand, the girls pushed Jiyoung towards Jimin causing her to lost balance and fall into his chest.

“, you girls are so going to get it from me.” She glared at them.

Taehyung regained his posture and snapped his fingers out of nowhere, signaling the rest of follow him. What on earth.


Awkward. Both of them sat on the swings, neither of them got the courage to speak up at first.

“So…I-I want to- I-” Jimin ruffled his hair in frustrations, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Jiyoung. Forgive me. I know I’ve been such an . I’ve been so protective. I’ve been, argh, dumb okay.” He said everything while cupping his face, not daring to look at Jiyoung. He felt guilty of everything.

Jiyoung stood up from the swing and took small steps towards him, stood in front of him without him knowing. She hugged him. She missed him, too. She cried to sleep every night with Jimin filling up her mind. She’s literally insane because of him.

She let go, and Jimin looked up and locked eyes with her. Jimin was…crying. . She felt her heart sanked, and she choked out an “I’m sorry, oppa…I…”

Just how much Jimin missed her calling ‘oppa’. He missed her so ing much. He missed her scent. He missed her smiles. He missed her being by his side.

He held onto Jiyoung and pressed his lips tenderly against hers. He missed this.

“Awwwww!” Taehyung faked a cry. He was behind the tree all along. This idiot. Thanks to him.


A/N:

There you have it! Jimin's one shot!

Hope you like it!!

Please do subscribe, comment & upvote ! *^^*

Thankyouuuuu!

-Evelynnhwann-