Bangtan *special*

방탄소년단 (Bulletproof boyscouts) - ONE SHOTS

YOUR POV

 

You excitedly picked up your fanletters and fangifts for the boys. It was the day Bangtan will be dropping by your town and holding an exclusive fansign. Your chest tightened just by the thought of seeing the boys again You quickly took your phone and dialed for your friend Kooyoung. 

" Kooyoung omg I am so excited!! I prepared a lot~`" you literally screamed while in the lift on the way down. 

" Me too! have you called a cab? " she answered back as hyper.

" yeap! yeap! Come quickly " you replied and hanged up. 

You tightened the straps on your bag pack and waited for the cab to arrive.  Finally you saw one coming and knew it was the one you called and quickly entered in. You headed to Kooyoung's place to pick her up then to the mall where Bangtan's fansign was to be held. Arriving, there were already a few fans who queued overnight and some people walking around, presume they are owners of the shops in the mall.

It was 6.02 am and the sun had just risen brightening up the area of the mall. it was chilly and luckily you had worn a parka just in case it started to rain as well. You and Kooyoung took a seat about 5 metres from the fansign stage. Warming up your DSLR, you started snapping some pictures of the venue to test the lighting. Adjusting the shutter speed and ISO, you saw Kooyoung fidgeting something in her bag.

 

“What is it? " you were curious.

" it’s a gift for Jin~ " she open up the bag wide enough for you to see a bright pink fluffy soft toy that looks like a mix alien mix dog.

" OMG! its friggin pink! “you squealed.

" yes! haha! it looks like Jin doesnt it...kekeke~ " she giggled.

You burst out laughing and nodded, " yes yes it does! " 

 

After hours of waiting, you began to grew hungry, the fansign was to start at only 4pm.  There was about an hour more to go and you couldn’t keep your stomach empty for one more minute. 

" Kooyoung im getting food want anything? " you said while keeping your stuff in your bag pack.

" uhm..Just get twice of what you are getting ~ thanks ~ “she said while her eyes fixing onto her mobile for 'updates' on the boys.

You then headed to the mall to find something to eat, jogging towards it, you met a few fans you met on the fancafe and greeted them.

 

" oh __ you're here? " one of the fans waved at you. 

" Hey Min~ yeah ! " you smiled and waved back. 

You decided to get Subway sandwiches since you saw Min holding one of the subway drink cups and you felt like eating it too.

 

At subway , your quickly ordered your things while checking your watch for the time, someone from behind accidentally stepped on your shoe and you turned to see who it was. The guy was wearing a cap and a bandana around his neck , he bowed and uttered a soft " sorry sorry~ " You just wave your hand and shook your hand, "ani kwenchana~ " you then noticed he looked a little familiar but you just shrug and turned back to the counter waiting for your order.You rushed back and quickly ate your meal while waiting for Bangtan to arrive. Kooyoung already helped you take the fansign number given out by the staff, you realized you were number 12. 

After half an hour, the boys arrived, you stood up and snap a few shots of them walking in, screams pierced the air and you and Kooyoung gave wide grins to each other.

" oppa!! "

" Jin ah! " 

" Jimin oppa! " 

 

Everyone was trying to get the boys attention. You smiled and constantly wave at them. You got SUGA and Jin's eye contacts on your camera and was so excited and happy, you quickly showed Kooyoung and both of you squealed. Finally the fansign started. You were busy snapping pictures little did you realise it was going to be your turn. Kooyoung nudged you and you headed to the line.  You slung your camera around your body and fixed your snapback and took out your BTS album. 

 

First it was Rapmon. " Hello thanks for coming~ " he started in English. " Hi ~ " you shyly smiled and waved a little. As he signed, he asked " so where are you from? "  you  told him “America" and as he was signing he talked about how he was going to go to america one day.

You giggled when he mentioned that Jeongguk went before and he was envious. " haha you will go too some day~" you replied smiling at his funny words.

You then remembered your letter and gift so you quickly placed them on the table and the fan staff took it, but he quickly took the sunglasses and wanted to put it on, "leopard? " he chuckled. You laughed embarrassed and nodded, "yeah its cool~ " you laughed covering your mouth.

He took off his own glasses quickly and put on yours, "cool?" he pointed to himself laughing goofily.  You nodded and laughed as well. Then  the fanstaff came and gestured you to the next member, Jhope, but you forgotten to hi-five Rapmon so you quickly shoved your hands to him and he smiled and hi-fived you .

 

 

Jhope bowed his head alittle and smile “ annyeong~” he then continued ,“what’s your name?" in english and you were a little surprise by his sudden english skills. As  he signed he thanked you for coming again and said "you come so often~"  and you were shocked , like as if he had noticed you?! You squealed inside and nodded with a smile which could ripped your cheeks apart.

You passed him a fanletter and told him to read it  well, he nodded and smile “ok! “ and passed it to the fanstaff. He then read your post it note which says “Hopehope! Draw me ! “ , he stared at you for a while and drew a circle at first, you were wearing a cap so he drew a cap on the circle, then he added two dots for the eyes and a wide smile for the mouth, you leaned forward to see and your face was really close to his, your heart felt it could leaped out of your chest. “ good!” you showed a thumbs up blushing.

You then hi-fived him with two hands and he returned with a smile that looks oh so adorable.

 

Next was Suga, you scooted over to him and  he greeted looking at your post it, “ Annyeong (yourname)! “ he then stared at you for a while which shocked you for a while.. You looked to your left and right because he was staring then he smiled widely, “ Its warm right?” he said while fanning himself with his hands.You nodded while smilling ,”neh ~”  then he did something which once again shocked you, he switched on one of the mini portable fan, probably was a gift, and aimed it at you, you mouth opened agape alittle and blushed. “ goma…wo gomawo “ you chuckled and nodded retardedly.

He laughed at your awkwardness and answered your post it, “ Suga ya~ do you like sugar, honey , ARMY’s (fandom name) or me? “ you were embarrassed by your question, he thought for a while putting his pen to his lips, and you just stared at him admiring his flawless face at the same time. He then nod which signalled  a decision and ticked all, “ ayeee choose one~ “ you whined, he shook his head and canceled the big tick then ticking each and every choice one by one.

You pouted and nodded “ fine ~” you passed him a letter and took out a sugar cube plushie, “ cute! “ he blurted and took it with smiles. “ kamsa~ “ he smiled once again which made your heart beat faster. There was still a fan on the next member so you just sat there waiting for while. He had his eyes locked on you the entire time and you felt weird.  You then put up your hand which shocked him a little and he grabbed your hand without you knowing, you were taken aback and felt your cheeks burning.

“ Come here soon~ “ he suddenly uttered, it was soft but loud enough for you to catch his words, you nodded with a  “neh”  and proceeded to V.

 

V welcomed you real goofily by putting his two hands forward receiving your album and laughed cutely, “annyeonghaseyo~ “ he formally greeted, “ annyeong “ you replied smiling. He saw your name and signed “ (yourname) ah~ thanks for coming~ “ he leaned closely and firmly said. You were surprised and smiled . he then gave you a weird smirk after reading your post it “ Buibui ~ who is the aegyo in bangtan? Buingbuing~ “  he then wrote a huge “ V” on it . Then he covered his face and opened it doing a ‘buing buing’ right in front of your face.

You covered half of your face in embarrassment and was blushing like mad, he then facepalmed himself gigglng to himself feeling embarrassed. You then remembered your gift and letter and you passed to him with “ please read it well ~ “ and locked your eyes on him, he opened the giftbag and saw bubble toy, he immediately took it out and gave the empty  bag to the fanstaff. You lol-ed.

He then stared at the tiny machine figuring how to switch it on, you laughed and pointed at the bottom of the toy where there was a button. His mouth formed an ‘o’ and pressed it, it made a weird sound and when he pressed the trigger, a few bubbles came out and he laughed, “ah cute~ “ you blurted, and he laughed as well. “ kamsahamnida~ “ he then started playing and forgotten about your existence for a moment,  he aimed it at Suga and pressed and some bubbles went into Suga’s ears. Suga made an annoying face then laughed when he saw the bubble machine, it was a SpongeBob character bubble toy and Suga was suddenly interested in it too, he snatched it away and aimed at Rapmon who then use his hand and waved all the bubbles bursting them.  

V then stared back at you , remembering you were still there and he said a quick “ oh mianhae! “ and lifted his hands for a hi-five and you laughed and hi-fived him back.

 

You quickly moved over, already half dying, to Jin , and he gave you an acknowledging nod and a sweet “ annyeong~ “ before immediately signing on the album. He then went to the post it and thought for a long while , “ Jin princess~ Choose one , Buibui , ARMY’s , me” you were selfish again and wanted him to tick “V” though because you shipped them so hard. He then circled all and added a heart at the corner, you facepalmed and again insisted on one answer. He then thought again, and responded with a soft smile, “ BuiMyneo” , you were at first confused thinking is it a name and gave him a questioning look, he then explained, “ Bui is V, My from ARMY and neo, (yourname), get it? “ you stared at him for a moment and burst out laughing, V who was beside Jin looked at Jin and Jin gave him a “I don’t know” face and you saw and you just kept laughing.

“ BuiMyneo? Ahahha! “ you laughed again, “ ayee~”  he mumbled embarrassed, “ arasso arasso~” you waved your hands and handed him your fanletter.

Then you took out a gift which Is a pink and black skull bracelet and asked him to put it on, he then said “put it on for me~” and your heart just exploded so you quickly nervoudly  put it on for him then he showed you a thumbs up. “gomawo buimyneo~ “ and you laughed again before hand-locking with him.

 

Next was Jimin, you begin with an “annyeong haseyo” and at the same time he said “hello” in English and you both just stared at each other before bursting into laughter.

He then thought whether to use English or Korean but went with korean instead and started “ (yourname)~ “ he signed while saying. But instead of just writing your name , he grinned and  wrote “ To: (yourname) pretty fan  pretty woman~ “ You leaned over and blushed when you saw the words pretty twice, “aish~ “ you blurted and he smiled.  You requested for a heart and he smiled and nodded and drew a crooked heart which made you giggled, and a x100 beside it. You aww-ed and gave him your fanletter, he took it and went to your question. “Jimin~ which country would you take me to?” he paused for a moment and asked you, “which country are you from? “ and you answered, “america~ “ and he wrote “ America! Thanks for finding me from far away~ “and added two inverted carrots “^^” , you giggled and pulled out your gift which you almost forgot, it was the same snapback you were wearing, you knew that he has a lot of caps and always worn them all the time. He then took your cap and placed it on his existing cap , so he was wearing two caps, he looked retarded but you laughed and nodded, “good! “ before hi-fiving him  with both hands.

 

Last was the maknae Jeongguk, you were squealing because he was your top bias in bangtan. His eyes was locked on you as you scooted over and you blushed. He cutely went “ annyeong!” and waved too, you spazzed on the inside and felt like fainting for real, “ann…yeong~ “ you sheepishly smiled.

He was the only member who wore a sweater beneath his sleeveless bangtan jersey.  As he signed ,he spoked “ I see you come here often~ “ and smiled while eye contacting with you, you just nod “yeah i come to lots of bangtan events~ “

“Ah that’s good! Thankyou for supporting us “ he then flashed a adorable grin. You were about to scream when he turned to your post it which says " what would you like to eat now Jeongcookie~ “ he laughed when he saw his name written in that way , he thought hard like as if it was a test question, and your eyes were locked on him the entire time.

“ I think… pizza!” and he wrote “pizza” and drew one. He first drew a circle and then separating the slices and added dots as ‘toppings’ you squealed because of his fluffiness and handed him your fanletter and gift. It was a kitty headband and you wanted him to wear it. Like as if  he had read your mind, he put it on and said “ am I cute? “ and you literally blushed hard after nodding vigourously. “ neomu kyeopta! “ . His next words then shocked you, “ you are from America right? “ in full English, and you were totally stunned , because it was so sudden, maybe it was your facial appearance which resembles the westerners.

You nodded slowly with a “wae..yo? “ , “are you here on study or holiday? “ back in korean, and you answered a firm “study~ “ with a goofy smile because of random question from him. “Oh~ study well okay~ “and you and him hi-fived and you left.

 

You stood up and waved at him and he grabbed Jimin by the neck and both of them waved at you. You felt like your heart was about to explode and jump around on the ground , you ran back to Kooyoung who already finished her signing. You told her everything so fast , it was like you were rapping.  You quickly whipped out your camera and put down your belongings and took photos of the boys.

 

Kooyoung had helped you take you while you were at the fansign table and she showed you one when Jeongguk was looking at you so handsomely. You just died... on the inside..

(cr.like.luv)

 

You squealed “Omg holy shi-! “. She laughed and prepared for her turn for the fansign.

During Kooyoung was signing, you helped her take and got a few members looking into your camera and making a pose. At one moment, Suga spotted you and wave and you wave back ,you realise you were not taking any photos and just smiling at the members.

V also eyecontacted with you and smiled and you just retardly smiled back. When Kooyoung was at Jeongguk, you were already aiming your camera at her when suddenly she pointed at you and Jeongguk locked eyes with you as well, and made a heart pose with his arms. You quickly pressed the shutter button and your heart beat so much faster then before. Your cheeks were burning and you felt like you were on the verge  of floating to heaven at that moment.

 

Finally after half an hour of signing and fanservice from the members, it was the end of the fansign and Bangtan did their last speech to the crowd. You were staring at Jeongguk and he kept his eyes on you for almost 10 seconds at one time.

That was the best fansign you ever had in months and did not regret one bit about it. After the boysleft, you and Kooyoung  stayed awhile to slowly packed up and got ready to head home. Then the both of you went to get a drink at starbucks, there was  a guy infront of you who looked weirdly familiar, as he was about to leave , he turned and accidentally bumped into Kooyoung. “ ah sorry~ “ Kooyoung bowed alittle. You then noticed his face and in your breath  in shocked.

 

“Suga?” You tilted your head and looked closely at his face, but another guy grabbed him away and looked at the both of you fiercely. It was Bangtan’s manager.

“oh …my god….” You uttered.

 

 

______________________________________

by:cyismine

SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL!! /throws bubbles/