Jeongguk

방탄소년단 (Bulletproof boyscouts) - ONE SHOTS

#HAPPYKOOKDAY! Our cuteee maknae Jeongguk has turned 17 finally! ^_^ 

Heres a special chapter for you all ARMYS Enjoy ! (: 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Walking up the bus, you will always look out for him. He and his cool snapbacks thinking he might have a whole collection even, his tight jeans contrasting with his 101 high cuts that he seems to always wear. You tapped your t-money card on the reader and walked to the back of the bus. 

 

Quickly taking the window seat, you lay your heavy bag pack on your lap and adjusted your ear piece. You know his bus stop, you know which bus timing he will take and which seat he will always go to. It’s not stalking, you reminded yourself, it’s just.... noticing. You noticed him more than the other people in the bus, of course. His black hair and bright coal eyes that happen to sparkle every time he looked at you. He's cool style that always stands out from the crowd.

 

Reaching his bus stop, you took a peek to the aisle, like a routine, there he was, walking up the bus, tapping his card, looking for a seat, which you knew where it was, and he took it. He caught your glance and stared at you for a while as if trying to figure out what are you thinking. You gulped and looked away scared that he had caught you. This was not the first time so you weren’t as nervous but you were sure he caught you this time real good. Many people started to fill the bus; you were surprised as normally this bus was always the less busiest bus service. He was about to walk to his usual seat when he plopped beside you. Your heart made a flip and you continued staring out of the bus window. ‘ His beside me!??!?’ you screamed in your mind. You had the urge to turn but also afraid he might recognise you from staring at him for too many times. He scooted closer into the seat which means closer to you as well. You gulped nervously still staring away. You really wanted to look at him, just mesmorise by his looks, his perfect jawline that flows through his cheeks , his bright eyes and fluffy black hair. You blinked a couple and turned slowly, he was scrolling through his phone and you turned back.’come on…. Turn..’ you thought to yourself, trying to be self motivating. You had an idea to glance at the other side of the bus where the “bus is stopping” light is , you quickly turn and your nose was almost to his right ear, you gasped at the sudden closeness and face to the front again.

 

He turned to you for a moment and you felt the world stood still, you froze in your seat and continued to face the front. Suddenly there was a tap on your shoulder,  you slowly turned to him and his eyes met yours. Your body felt paralaysed,  “ uhm excuse me…” he spoked but you could not hear him well due to your earpiece. You took them off slowly still locked with his eyes, “ sorry… do you know the time right now? “ he asked shyly with a slight smile. That smile killed you as you started to feel nervous all over again..” er-ermm…time? “ you stuttered hopelessly. You quickly turn away and unlocked your phone screen which shows floral skull patterned background, you felt embarrassed for that. “ 12….12.30..” you turned back to him saying. “oh gomawo~ “ he nodded and smiled again. You tried to respond with a slight smile too but you ended up with a crooked stunned face.

 

“ Anyways.. im Jeongguk ..i think.. I see you take this bus often?” he said smiling while typing something in his phone, apparently fixing his phone’s timing. Then he turned to you again, his eyes fixed on yours, you blinked and forced your eyes to look behind him instead, “y-yeah…..oh erm.. im (yourname) ~ “ you forced out slowly. Then you looked back at him and smiled. ‘ YES I SMILED’ “ (yourname)? Ahh nice name ~ “ he smiled again, his eys looked too adorable and cute , you started to wonder what was his age. “ age..” you whispered but instead it was said out, you realised and gasped, then cupped your mouth looking to the front , you felt your face burning “my.. my age? “ he chuckled. “ 95 liner ~” he still chuckling from your embarrassment. “mianhae~ I didn’t mean to..” you tried to explain but you know you were doomed, ‘ARGH’ . “ and you?” he continued. “ 96liner~ “ you mumbled, blushing. “ ah noo..na?” he smiled and looked back to his phone, there seemed to be a text. You froze… ‘noo..na..noona…..NOONA…’ your heart began to beat rapidly and you felt like smiling so hard, he called you noona and you appreciated it so damn much. Holding back your retarded smile, you nodded and managed a “neh~ haha “ you weirdly said the ‘haha’ and you felt like facepalming yourself at that moment.

 

“ ah noona.. your really cute..” Jeongguk confessed.  He shyly smiled and you could almost see he was blushing. You were blushing as well, really hard and your face was literally on fire. You chuckled and nod oh so retardedly, you felt like digging a hole in the floor and just burying yourself.  ‘IM CUTE OMG…IM .. CUTE’ “anyways.. I need to get off.. bye noona see you around ~ “ he waved , eyes locking onto yours. It was so gentle yet it felt intensifying , you were so stunned you did not respond and just froze in your seat. You felt your literally glued to the seat. You looked at at your hands and realise they were shaking.  After seeing that kids adorableness you looked forward to tomorrow, where again he will take this bus and wished he will seat beside you again. You also thinked about the future whether you and him could be friends and  maybe the both of you could talked again and exchange phone numbers. You felt like an hopeless fan today, but you smiled even brighter that now he knows you, and your name. 

 

______________________________________

♥♥♥

tumblr_mr0ws0eWsQ1svb0geo5_250.gif