Jin

방탄소년단 (Bulletproof boyscouts) - ONE SHOTS

Ya! Kim Seokjin!” for the umpteenth time that Eunji had called Jin. “This lazy, princess, , pig, ignorant guy, what bad have I done in my past life to get paired up with him? Help me…” Yes, for this end-of-year major project, Eunji got paired up with the well-known and handsome most lazy student in school, which apparently is in the same class as her. Most girls, scratch that, every single girl in school were jealous of Eunji, some even sent death threats and glares to Eunji every single time they walk past her. Eunji just don’t get why girls would fall head over heels for him, just look at his personality.

Back to current situation, both of them are supposed to do their individual research and combine them together when they meet up but no, Jin did not even contribute. That pissed Eunji off so much that she wanted to rip his hair off him. Violent.

“Kim Seokjin! Are you even listening? I asked if you want to help out with the taking of surveys for our project, because I-“

“Can you just keep quiet and do that yourself?! So annoying… Go away, geek. If you’re so smart, do everything by yourself, stop asking me to do this, do that! I hate projects! ” Eunji got cut off by Jin’s sudden outburst. Jin was frustrated, no, beyond frustrated, more than frustrations, he felt like as if his head was going to explode by Eunji’s nagging.

Blood boiling, Eunji retorted back.

“Fine! Mr Lazy Seokjin! I had enough of you! What is wrong with you?! Can’t you contribute a bit?! I wonder what those girls see in you! One, you’re lazy! Two, you’re such a princess! Three, you and your stupid character! Four, you fu-“ before she can continue, Jin grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the wall, trapping her between his arms.

“This grandma, if it’s not that I-I had fallen for…you… If for other girls I would have already kick them out of my life, who gives a damn about projects.”

Yes, Jin has secretly having a crush on Eunji since last year. He’s been doing all that to grab her attention, to piss her off, and when he thought she’s like the others girls – swooning over his cool character, but he was wrong. 300% wrong. She’s…different, and that attracted him. Many times, he wanted to confess to her, but something in him just stops him, he hates it.

“I feel like a coward, damn.”

“Shut it, Kim Eunji, shut it before I kiss you.” Where did Jin get this courage to say this sentence? He felt like smacking himself.

Stuttering, Eunji whispered, “W-what? I’m not right about all… that?” she could not meet his eyes directly, at all. “Ignore that sentence. I bet he has no idea what he is saying.”

She shoved Jin away and quickly packed her stuffs while Jin just stood there limply.

“You ing coward, Kim Seokjin. You had the chance and you messed it up.” He cursed in his mind and flipped the table venting his anger.


For the next few days in class, both of them got this awkward and tensed aura surrounding them. Their classmates, schoolmates, Jin’s crushes, friends, even the teachers felt it. No meet-ups for project “discussion”, no eye-contact exchanged, no talking, no nothing. One word, awkward, to describe this.

Ever since that day Jin said that sentence, Eunji’s mind can’t seem to function well, she was easily distracted as if her soul left her body. She knew that she wasn’t supposed to feel and act that way. Whatever he said should not affect her. But why, why is she wavering? She felt that there is a deeper meaning in that sentence – the word “kiss you”, how he looked at her, and not just as simple as him being pissed.

She was right.

Eunji being Eunji, she decided to confront him. She’s been feeling very frustrated with herself, her thoughts.

“Meet me at our usual discussion place later at 2pm. –Kim Eunji” she slide the slip of yellow paper under Jin’s arm thinking that he was asleep, but to her surprise he shot up from his sleeping posture and looked straight into her eyes. Eunji immediately felt uncomfortable and scurried off.

What is wrong with- eh?” his thoughts were cut off when he saw the yellow slip. He opened and read. For god knows what reasons, his heartbeat accelerated. Damn.


At 2pm sharp, both of them walked towards the meeting place, coincidently meeting at the front door at the same time. Awkward turtles.

“So, uhm, I want to ask you watdoyewmeanwatyewsaydatday ?” Eunji questioned.

“What are you even asking?” Jin gave a confused yet exasperated look.

“Did she learn another language these days? What on earth is she asking me? Silly.” He wanted to smile at how she pulled out that question but quickly surpassed it with a fake cough instead.

She had no idea why she felt flustered when he don’t get her question for the first time; yes, she had to repeat but she didn’t dare to. “Kim Eunji, why are you acting like this? So not you, so not you!” She took a whole lot of courage to look up at him, to her surprise again, he was already looking at her.

Why is he looking at me with a longing gaze? Why do I feel like as if he has something to tell me? How do I put it in? Why am I acting like that? As if I-I-my heart is going to explode, my face feels like its burning when I look into his eyes, scratch that, by just looking at him. Am I sick? Tons and tons of questions just filled Eunji’s mind.

“This is my chance now, right? I should just confess now regardless of the outcome, right? It’s time to put down all my pride for her, right?” Jin whispered out his thoughts. And he heard a whisper from somewhere, yes Kim Seokjin.

“I got your question.” Jin’s deep voice broke Eunji’s strings of thoughts. And Eunji gave him the stupidest and most confused look ever.

He continued, “About what I said. Kiss you.” Eunji felt heat rushing to her face by those two words. She mentally cursed herself. Before she could reply to him, before she wants to stop this conversation because she thought there’s no point, Jin cut her off again.

“Yah Kim Eunji, listen well because I’m just going to say it for once. I like, no, I love you okay, I love you. .” He whispered the last part.

Eunji just stood, shocked. Seeing her not responding, he took big steps towards her and leaned towards her right ear, whispered “I’ll kiss you if you don’t respond, Kim Eunji.”

He smirked.

“I love you, too, you lazy .” Eunji was about to respond when Jin cupped her head and kissed her forehead gently.

I love you, Kim Eunji.”


A/N:

SCREAMSSSSSSS FLUFFS AND CHEESINESS !! WHAT AM I WRITING ?!?!

HOPE YOU READERS LIKE IT THO !!

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & UPVOTE ! *^^*

THANKYOUUU <3

-Evelynnhwann