Jhope

방탄소년단 (Bulletproof boyscouts) - ONE SHOTS

 

“Got your passport? “ your mum nagged.

“ Yeahyeah mum ~ Its always in my pouch” you showed your worned out 2 year old winnie the pooh pouch in your bag, it was given by your bestfriend Jin, whos currently in korea studying. You cant wait to see him again. He met you in your high school and both of you were best of friends, till he had to pursue his dreams of a singer back in his home country, Korea. You were supportive of that, but you honestly missed him a lot too. Both of you could only kakao-ed and skype and day by day you see him changing to be more, well… foreign to you. Maybe the culture there is much different, but he became busy as well , since he landed a full scholarship in his new school. Finally after graduating, you could finally visit him in Korea. You kakao-ed him the last time before boarding the plane , “Don’t worry I wont get lost, your dorm isn’t that far from the station anyway.. Please don’t fetch me, im not a lost puppy =v= ” you smiled and placed the phone back into your pocket.

You walked up the plane and found your seat, but there is someone seating on it, damned. He had black hair and a straight cut that shows off an innocent image, he had his earpiece on and a unusual skull mask around his neck, his eyes are both shut , sleeping. You sighed, and nudged him on the shoulder , “hey~” he didn’t respond, “hey!” you hit him a little harder this time, the plane was about to take off and the air stewardess kept taking your bags from your hands and putting it above the bag compartment for you plus rushing you to seat down in broken English. The guy finally open his tired eyes and stared at you, “you are in my seat..” you said pointing to your ticket. He stared at you for awhile, almost making you repeat yourself as you were afraid he did not understand you , and then scooted over to the window seat, and continued sleeping. ‘erm ok..’ You wanted the window seat but since he already…you sighed and just sat next to him. He was a bit handsome you thought, with that sharp jawline and white flawless face. It was a long 6 hour flight and after 2 hours, you began to get bored. Pressing the countless Korean movies in the mini tv infront of you , you wonder whether did they ever think of English passengers. Some of English movies they had were either King Kong or Superman, old classics. You sighed and listened to your earpiece. Soon after , you began to fall asleep, however only to be awoken by  something dropping on your lap.

You open your eyes and was shocked by what was in front of you. The guy seating next to you is right in front of you, his hands above your head supporting himself from falling onto you, and his iPod apparently was on your lap. You gasp and leaned into your seat staring at him with a confused expression, his position though looked like he had almost fallen on you while trying to get out of the seat , you guessed. “What..” you mumbled. He awkwardly scooted his way out to the aisle and took his iPod back, his hands brushing onto your thighs, making you feel a bit uneasy “mianhae .. oh I mean.. soh-ri..sori ..” he bowed apologetically and turn and left for the restroom. You swore you saw him blushed a little and honestly it was cute, your heart thumped faster and you bit your lip nervously. After a while he cameback and bowed his head abit with a  slight smile, you brought your knees to your chest and let him get to this seat. You almost wanted to steal his seat since you really wanted to seat by the window, but you still felt shocked by the little ‘accident’ just now, and your was pretty much glued itself to the seat. He mumbled a small “thanks” and sat down. You could hear him taking a breath of relief through your earpiece, almost earning you a small smile. You gulped and just close your eyes, until you felt a tap on your shoulder, you shot your eyes open and slowly turned towards him, he had tapped you, yes he had. You remove your earpiece and blinked a couple of times , trying to comprehend what he had just done. “Uhm hi.. I am..sori…just now.. accident fell because.. thee pulane..sh-shake .. yeah..sori yeah” he tried to converse in his best english , he blushed alittle. You cant help it and almost died at his ‘hi’, as he had lift his hands up and wave a little cutely too, ‘omg..’ you thought. You gulped trying to clear your nervousness and muttered a soft “ its… okay..” giving him your best(crooked) smile. “ yeah thanks.. haha” yes he had said ‘ha-ha’ out loud, that was awkward. But you found his little actions weirdly cute. You smiled again and was about to plugged in back your earpiece trying to quickly end the heart-wrecking conversation. “You going to .. Korea for huliday?” he asked with a smile this time, leaving you with a skipped heartbeat. “Er..ermmm yeah” , you tried. ‘what on earth.. how can I find this men so adorable? Are Koreans adorable?! ‘ , “ahh I see..Im hoseok, but my.. er..priends call me J-hope” he introduced and held out a handshake, you stared at it for a while before returning the shake with a forced smile, trying not to scream, you spoke calmly, “ohh Im ___ , nice to meet you, Ho..seok.” you slowly said incase he didn’t catch it .

You and Hoseok kept the conversation going and you were surprise you have not scream out in spazz yet. You have heard about Korean idols and for a second you wondered whether he was one, but normally celebrities have managers around and clearly you and Hoseok could talked without disruptions, so clearly he isnt. Finally , your destination has arrived, after the long six nerve-wrecking hours, and this guy to make it twice uneasy, you leaned over towards him , yes over him, looking out at the window of course. It was a natural reaction and you suddenly realise how close you were to him, you turned and your face met with his, you pulled back yourself so quickly your head started to feel a little dizzy, it felt so awkward you cleared your throat and cough out a quick, “nice view” and turned back to the front.

“Hey (yourname) …” he broke the silence. Your heart stopped for a moment and felt really clammy, you turned with curiousity to what he was going to say, you also anticipated his cute broken English , “do you want … to come to performance.. of me.. and my friends.. ?” he started. You were stunned, did not know what to respond, but finally you forced out a “sure..” , you wanted to see him again, you know after this plane ride, its just strangers all over, your mind kept at his bay. “cool! Can I have your…number?” you tried his best to sound like an English-men, you smiled and wrote the number on his flight ticket, your hands were shaking, and your heart beats faster, you wanted to be friends with him, maybe more. He smiled and bowed his head saying a cute "kamsahamnida" and you knew what that meant, youve been reading korean 101 since last week anyways.

 

The plane finally landed and you went to get your bags from above, but Jhope insisted he helped out, thats when you noticed his polite gesture and also... his body. Yeap he had a good body shape, you admit that you have a thing for guys like that. He passed you your back and his hand brushed against yours lightly, sending you a little electricity down your back. You smiled and blurted a wierd sound , "gomawo" , he chuckled and said "kwiyowo..." which means cute. He called you cute. you understood that totally, but pretend not to show it. That way he wont see you embarassed, you just smiled and quickly walked infront leaving the plane. Both of you walked different ways to get the passport chopped because there was a foreign queue on the other side, you wave goodbye and he waved back with a charming smile. Right there and then, you really want to get to know him.

But theres one thing you forgot......Yo've forgotten about Jin.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

Author: to be....................................................................................................................................................................continued ? 

/smirks/