V

방탄소년단 (Bulletproof boyscouts) - ONE SHOTS

YOUR POV

 

Taehyung brushed off the dust on the old diary he had kept for ages. Pictures of you and him filled the entire book. You had brown curls stretched down to your waist and you often wore the geek specs Taehyung had got you for your 16th birthday. As he flips through the pages of the dust-covered memories recorded, he felt sad that he had left you silently.

 

Suddenly, the urge of seeing you again erupted in his mind, his heart beat raced. ‘Why did I left her? Why did I say those nasty things to her?’ he pulled his hair in distressed. ‘I have to do something…’ Taehyung took out his phone and searched his contacts for your name.

 

(your name) I’m sorry… I’m going to look for you  at the place that we first met, the memories we had, I just can’t forget it. While looking at each other, were we smiling, I will always be forever by your side. Although I’m lacking, I’m running to you as quickly as I can, I just want to see you again, let me explain my feelings.” He typed. Staring at the text, he felt little trembling’s in his heart beat, he wanted you back. He learned and regretted, hoping you would let him into your life again.

You were drying your hair by the standing fan in you dorm room. You heard a small beep sound coming from your purse. Walking towards it, you picked your iPhone up and glanced at the screen. Reading the text, you were at lost for words. The moments between you and him flooded back into your mind, you honestly missed him too.

“Why now Taehyung? When I am about to debut?” you screamed into your mind. Your manager had already gave you a warning to not date anyone while being in training. However, you and Taehyung could not hold against the rules and broke it by being together. Texting each other secretly during break times and meeting him only pass midnight because you were afraid you will get caught by your members or the staff. He always assures you that you will be safe when you are with him and no one can ever blame you for anything that may happen. You decided to reply him, you could not take the pain anymore, you missed him more than he misses you.

“Okay..” you quickly texted back and changed into a oversized tee and sweat pants. “I cant believe im doing this…”

Taehyung felt nervous, every time you and him walked past each other during practice hours, you would always glanced at him and he will always return the stare. No words exchanged, but every time he sees you , he just wished he had said “I missed you” , maybe now it is the time for him to do so.

“ Taehyung..” you whispered as you looked up to him.

“ ___ …” he cleared his throat and began to sing. “ Im really sorry for what I have done. My words hurt you, and everyday i felt guilty. A part of my heart trembles realising  that you’re not in my life anymore..  You that is written in my memories , a pretty girl that won’t get erased  . My heart is still looking for the one part , which is where I want you to be. Although I e page that I lastly wrote about you in the book, no longer do I have the strength to read on , I’m going to erase the sad writings , It’s not going to be the end of our story , because I’m going to meet you again, right now, please forgive me...”

Your felt a drop on your face, you realised you were crying, you smiled a little and looked at his. “ ____, please come back to me..” he whispered while taking your hand. “ Taehyung..” you hugged him tight and he returned , caressing your back. “ I promise.. I wont leave you again..” he assured. You felt as if a ton of weight got lifted from your back, you did not have to worry anymore and you are finally back with him.

“ Pabo V oppa~” you said between sobs. You had always called him that, and finally you could call him that again.

 “ yes~ V pabo V pabo.…” Taehyung smiled while still hugging you. His arms was around your waist, you could hear his fast heart rate beating on your chest, you smiled and lightly pinched his cheeks. " I will always love you.." He leaned in and gave you a small peck on the lips.

------------------------------------

A/N : How is it? ^_^

by:cyismine