Update

Lie To Me [HIATUS]

Hello everyone! I have some news for you!

So I am officially back as I missed writing stories but I can't promise frequent updates. I am a college student but I will try to set time to update as often as I can. My goal is to give you guys at least one chapter a month. If you're lucky, I might be able to gift you more. 

Now for some bad news...

As many of you have seen, I am putting this story on hiatus (and if you're subscribed to my other stories then they are on hiatus as well). In honesty, I am more semi-discontinuing the story as I am going to change the characters to be EXO ships (mostly Chanbaek). I still want to continue on to this story but I have a project that I'm more excited to work on. So it's being discontinued because of the character change but I will continue it once I finish my current projects. 

So in other words, this fanfic will no longer be Sehun and you but probably Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Now I completely understand if any of you want to unsubscribe if you don't appreciate the change. It's what I deserve for having you wait for so long for an update that never came and then for me to come back announcing a character change. I apologize for that.

I will not make the same mistake like I did three years ago in where I have four ongoing stories and I felt that I needed to update each one on the same day. I think it will be better for me to do one fanfic at a time. So that is why I am putting this on hiatus. 

If some of you are devested that this fanfic will not be updated for a while (in which I have to question why because I'm not that great of an author... especially three years ago), I have officially started the new project and I have actually written the first eight chapters so updates will be soon. I have also written a one shot if you want to check that as well. 

I will promise for 2018 that I will actually give you guys updates! 

For my new project: 

Celestial Temptation

For my one shot:

Silent Bells

Thank you for those who stuck around and oddly been supporting me throughout these years! May 2018 bring you more updates from me.