Now

Lie To Me [HIATUS]

Mihyun’s POV

Letting the sun sink into my skin, I’m studying for my last and final exam for my last year of high school. I was sitting at the park while occasionally glancing up to see little kids running around and laughing. I had headphones on and was listening to my iPod. While I was thinking of question, I tap each end of the pencil repeatedly. I was bobbing my head to the music and was lip syncing with the song.

I felt a slight tap on shoulder and turned around to see a surprise.

“Luhan! I haven’t seen you in forever,” I gave him a hug and took in his cologne. It smelled nice.

 It’s been nearly 9 months since I’ve last saw him. Last time I remember, he was stressing about college and how he can’t get any of the work done. We told him that we’ll give him some space until he feels like he has time for us.

Now that he has time for us, we don’t have time for him since everyone has to study for their college entrance exam.

“What are you doing?” Luhan looked over at the table I was sitting at and took notice of the books, highlighters, pencil, pens, etc. “Are you studying?”

I nodded my head while I sit back in my seat again. I put my hand on my face and started rubbing it. Luhan got the message that I was completely stressed out.

“Do you need help?” Luhan offered and I looked back at him all happy. He chuckled and sat next to me and took my book.

For a while, Luhan kept teaching me how to do certain things like math, biology, other stuff I need to remember. He has been teaching until I realized that the sun was setting and that it was almost 6:30. I grabbed my stuff and put them all in my bag.

“Luhan, do you want to go eat?” I asked him. He nodded and we both went to the nearest restaurant. Once we ordered our food, Luhan and I started to catch up with life.

“How’s the college life? You know living with a roommate now,” Luhan’s parents went back to China because they wanted to be closer with family. Luhan was supposed to go with them at first, but later convinced them that he should here to study, which is why he has a dorm now.

“It’s good; my roommate Minseok is a very hardworking and kind person. I enjoy his presence very much,” Luhan explained.

“Well I should meet this Minseok guy,” I said. Luhan had a sudden idea and took his phone and called somebody. From what I heard, they were talking about where we were and how Luhan wanted to introduce somebody to him. He then ended with the name Minseok.

“Today is your lucky day, Minseok is not busy and says he’ll come right over with a few friends,” I nodded and waited in my seat in excitement. Then my mood went down. Sehun and I haven’t been talking for a while. It’s not because of the entrance exam because I always ask him to meet up and he always finds a way to reject me. We still act like a couple but recently, we just got farther apart.

“What are you thinking about?” Luhan caught my attention.

“How Sehun is always busy and how we haven’t talked in a while,” I told him. He had that look of uneasiness on his face. “Maybe I should call him and ask if he wants to come,” before Luhan can reject, I took out my phone and called Sehun.

“Sehun, are you busy right now?”

“I am. Why?”

“Oh well I’m with Luhan right now and he was going to introduce me to his friend I was going to see if you wanted to meet them.”

“I’m sorry I can’t.”

“It’s okay; I’ll hang up now.”

“Bye.”

“Se-“

The call ended with me hearing a female voice. Was I imagining things? That was totally a female voice and it sounded almost like –

“So he can’t come?”

“No,” I know Luhan would be disappointed. I mean Sehun and Luhan are best friends and they haven’t seen each other.

We heard the bell ring and looked over and saw a group of 4 boys. Luhan called for Minseok and he turned over towards us and walked. Since we sat in a booth, we were able to fit more people on the seat.

“Mihyun, meet Minseok, my roommate,” looking at Minseok, he also looks very young for his age. He had a nice pair of eyes even with a single eyelid. He had a caramel colored hair and he had nice teeth showing smile. I smiled back at him. Luhan is right; his presence is very much enjoyed.

“Hi Minseok,” I took my hand out for him to shake it. “It’s nice to meet you.”

“Same here Mihyun. Luhan talks about you a lot,” he said. Luhan punched him in the arm and he looked back at me, his face was red. “Well this is Joonmyun, Jongdae, and Yixing,” he introduced me to the other boys. I shook hands with all of them.

We all had a nice time together despite the fact that we just met. Jongdae made me laugh by doing lame tricks on the others. Once we finished our food, Luhan offered to pay.

“It was nice meeting you,” Joonmyun waved at me while we saying goodbye.

“Same here, I hope we can meet each other in the future,” I waved back at him while Minseok, Joonmyun, Yixing, and Jongdae were leaving. “You can go with them Luhan,” I told him.

“I can take you home if you want; no lady should be walking alone by this time,” he said. He grabbed my wrist before I can reject his offer and we already through the door. I then hit somebody in the shoulder and when I was about to say sorry, Luhan dragged me away.

Why do those two back figures look very familiar? 

===================================================================

I am so sorry! I haven't updated for two months... all those this story doesn't have that many subscribers so there's not a lot of you who are interested in this story. 

But for those who are reading this and actually do read author notes, I will tell you why I have not been updating. 

First, school has been the pain in the . I made a nasty promise that if I don't get my grade up, my brother can take all of Exo stuff and can't give it back to until my grades are acceptable. So I have to study hard for this! 

Second, my grandpa just recently died and I couldn't have to heart to update. Although I'm still doing service for my grandpa, I'm slowly getting better. 

Good news, I will have Christmas break very soon (I have this week of school and then after that, I'm free for two weeks) so I will try to update as much as I can. 

Also, please do check out my new story staring you and Chanyeol (although I have three ongoing stories, I will make time for it). I would be a great honor if you check it out. 

Split Road

Don't be afriad to comment and subscribe if you're not yet subscribed. 

Until next time, annyeong~