Short Story

Lie To Me [HIATUS]

Mihyun’s POV

I turned off the kitchen lights, after finishing the dishes. I turned off the living room and went upstairs. There I saw there was a certain door open. I opened it and Sora’s back faced towards me. I shook my head and went inside her room. I sat on the chair that I placed in her room.

“Sora, you can stop pretending to be asleep,” my 7-year old daughter turned around and faced me.

“How’d you know?” She asked. Her face filled with amazement. I the desk lamp on her bed table.

“I’ve been your mom for 7 years, of course I know when you’re really sleeping or not,” I admitted. “What can I do to make you fall asleep?” I suggested, knowing that she won’t sleep unless I do something for her.

“Hmmm… Tell me a bedtime story,” she suggested.

“What do you want me to tell you?” I asked. She looked at the ceiling, trying to pick something for me to tell her.

“Tell me about your love life. Tell me how you met daddy. Tell me how you met all of my uncles who aren’t really my uncles. Tell me about Aunt Krystal. Tell me everything under that topic.”

“Why do you want to know all of that?” I asked her.

“My friend and I were talking and she said her mother told her about how she met her daddy. So I want to know yours.” I laughed at her silliness.

“Well then summarize her story for me,” I asked.

“Well it started off with her mother going out with this one guy and she realized that guy wasn’t the right one for her so she met her dad with twist and turns,” she said, trying to remember whatever her friend said.

“Was it an interesting story?” I asked her. She nodded with a happy grin.

“What if I told you that I went through a lot more than that friend’s mom?” I asked her.

“Then that makes yours more interesting,” she said. “So are you going to tell me?”

“Well it’s really long,” I said quietly.

“That’s okay, I don’t have school tomorrow,” she said. I sighed in defeat and started to get comfortable in the wooden chair I was sitting on.

“It all started with a guy named Oh Sehun…”

=============================================================

I know I said I wouldn't update until I finish my other story but I wanted to give a short preview of what the story will be like....

I notice that I have very little subscribers to begin with and I feel like this story is a failure.... 

I sometimes really wonder that it's the fact that my subscribers count is hidden which makes people think that it's not a good story.....

Hhhh~ 

Well....

Until next time, annyeong~