Delusional

Lie To Me [HIATUS]

Mihyun’s POV

After hours and hours of sitting in one room, answering all of those test questions, I’m free! I looked up and noticed Luhan standing there with Minseok. I ran up to them.

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be studying for your exam?” I said as I just hugged him.

“Yeah but I told Minseok that you had your college entrance today and he suggested we see you,” Luhan said while he was pointing at him. I hugged Minseok.

“Thank you so much for coming here Luhan and Minseok! I appreciate your support,” I said. They both laughed at me and just started rubbing my head.

“It’s no problem,” Minseok smiled brightly and I just giggled at him.

I suddenly heard my name from afar and I turned behind me and saw nothing. I heard it again and I looked around, hoping to see anyone. Once I caught sight of who is yelling my name, I smiled and ran up to him as well.

“Sehun!” I hugged him tight. He picked me up and spun me around.

Luhan’s POV

“You never told me Mihyun had a boyfriend,” Minseok nudged at me. I looked at Sehun and Mihyun hugging again.

“I would’ve told you if this love is real,” I said with anger while I just started at them smiling at each other. Sehun’s smile that was completely coated with lies disgusted me.

“What do you mean by that?”

“I know where that guy has been and it’s not with Mihyun.”

Mihyun’s POV

“I thought you said you were busy,” I asked him. He told me yesterday but he said he really needs to get studying on his own college entrance exam since his was only a few days after mine. He smiled at me.

“I was but I thought I could take a few hours off to be with my girlfriend,” Sehun wiggled his nose against mine while I just giggled in delight. I looked over to Luhan and Minseok and signaled them to come over here. They both walked over and Sehun looked over to Luhan.

“Hyung! I haven’t seen you in a while. How’s college?” he asked him. Luhan looked at him with a smile that seems hesitant for a bit but he replied.

“The college life is good. Sehun, I believe you haven’t met Minseok but this guy is my roommate,” Luhan introduced to him. Sehun bowed Minseok while he held out his hand.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Sehun, Luhan’s childhood friend and Mihyun’s boyfriend,” Minseok smiled like Luhan, hesitant. He shook Sehun’s hand and said a quiet nice to meet you. “Hyung! What are you doing here?” Sehun asked Luhan while his arm was around me.

“I came here to see Mihyun and support her. What about you Sehun?”

“I wanted to see if Mihyun wanted to spend time with me today even though I should be studying for my own entrance test,” Sehun said. He nuzzled his nose into my neck while I just giggled again. “Now if you excuse me, I’m going to take Mihyun out today,” Sehun pulled me towards the opposite direction of Luhan.

“See you later Luhan,” I waved him goodbye. “You too Minseok,” he waved back. I faced the front and walked quietly with Sehun.

“So what do you want eat?”

“Anything is fine,” I told him. We walked in a restaurant that Luhan and I was in a few weeks ago. It was the day I meet Joonmyun, Yixing, and Jongdae. The person that escorted to my seat last time was there and she smiled at the both of us.

“Excuse me but weren’t you here last week with-”  

“I’m sorry but I think you’ve mistaken me for somebody else,” Sehun said. He looked panic. I stared at him and his facial expression tells me that she seems delusional. She guided us to our seat and gave us the menu.

Sehun put his phone on the table after texting someone and looked at me.

“Are you ready to order already?” I asked him in shock. He nodded.

“I come here quite often and I usually get the same thing,” he replied. I heard a strong vibrate and looked at Sehun’s lite up phone. He picked it up and started texting again. I looked back at the menu and began to decide what I wanted. 

Our server came and got our order and took our menu. Sehun’s phone vibrated again and this time, I caught who he was texting.

Why is he texting Krystal? Did they happen to get close after having one year of classes together? Did they happen to get close because of me? Why are they texting each other?

I kept asking those questions in my head. He put his phone down and smiled at me.

“I’m sorry I’m focusing on my phone, this person is texting me because of an important reason,” I nodded in understanding. His phone vibrated again and he looked at it. I started to get annoyed about how his attention is focused on his phone.

During the dinner, his phone rang every 3 minutes and he would always stop eating and text Krystal back. Every time I try to start a conversation with him, he just goes ahead and continues texting Krystal.

After we finished our food and waiting for the bill the come, Sehun was still texting.

“I’m going to use the restroom,” I told Sehun. With his phone still in his hands, he told me to go ahead. While I was walking to the restroom, I took a peak at Sehun’s phone and read the last two texts.

I love you

~Krystal

I love you too

~Sehun

Now I was left in confusion. Okay, don’t jump too ahead into conclusion. Maybe Krystal is saying I love you in a friendly way. Maybe Sehun gave her something that saved her life.

I walked back to our seat and Sehun was still texting someone. I sat back in the booth. Once I sat down, he puts his phone down and faces me.

“I was going to spend the day with you but something came up. I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine. It’s not that dark anyways so I think I can manage to walk home.”

After he paid the bill, he kissed me on the cheek and dashed out the door.

I sighed and walked home alone… again. 

===============================================================

Hhhh! What does Mihyun mean alone? Has this happen before? Why is Sehun texting Krystal? What does Luhan mean? 

Well that was stupid... Anyways, this was supposed to be updated yesterday but I was busy seeing family that I don't normally see in a regular basis so didn't have the time. 

But.. 

Merry Christmas~ 

Well late Christmas but what ever! 

So I hope you enjoyed your Christmas day with family and food and present. I hope you enjoy giving and recieving presents (because I did) (I got a freakin Exo poster so who wouldn't be happy!?) 

Anyways, I told you guys I would update soon and I might be updating again or at least before January 6th. 

For those who are new to this story, if you enjoyed, please don't be afraid to subscribe and comment. Comments make me happy ^^

Until next time, annyeong~