Chapter 31

She's Having My Baby

"PARK YOO CHUN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!" Jaejoong shouted as he tried to struggle out of Yoochun's grip on him, which was nearly futile as the latter had easily twisted the muscled man's hands behind his back. He had been hastily pushed down on the floor right after they returned to the waiting room (where only the three of them were allowed into), well, certainly not in the sensual way.

"Explain yourself to me right now, or else you're going to experience more pain than this!" Yoochun replied, both anxiously and with a tinge of anger.

"Park Yoochun! I can choose not to reply you, you do know i work out almost everyday, so i can get out of your grips easily!" Jaejoong lied as his face cringed. Yoochun's grip got tighter as they were speaking.

"Hyung don't lie! Remember our Yoochunnie has a black belt in Takewondo! He's stronger than you, a workout freak!" Junsu joked as he carelessly leaned against the wall, pretending that he had nothing in this mess. He did however, bothered to lock the door behind him so that nobody will be able to interfere with the 'interrogation process'.

"Shut up Junsu you traitor! I'm going to tell Jiyunnie about this and you shall get no food for the rest of the year!" Jaejoong shouted and suddenly winced in pain once again. Yoochun had tightened his grip even more.

"OH. Jiyunnie? Since when are you on such a close term with her?" Yoochun asked coldly.

"Yoochunah, why am i the only one who got interrogated? Junsu is part of this too!" Jaejoong complained as he shot a dagger stare at the now guilty looking boy. He lifted his hands up as a sign to show that he was innocent.

"I know, but knowing you guys, you are the only one capable of planning such things." He sighed, and immediately went back to his stotic looking face. "NOW, if you don't starting speaking up... i'm not sure what i'll be doing to your pretty face..." He continued, using his only free hand to pinch Jaejoong's face.

"NO NO! NOT MY FACE!" Jaejoong screamed. "There's still another day of concert tomorrow!"

"Hyung don't worry, i'll get the makeup noona to get some heavy concealers for you should you need them!" Junsu interrupted.

"KIM JUNSU IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTION TO HELP ME THEN JUST SHUT UP! I'LL MAKE SURE ALL YOUR CATS GET NEW OWNERS!"

Junsu panicked.

"Yoochunnie? Let go of hyung, i'll tell you what i know..."

Yoochun immediately let go of Jaejoong as the latter ran to hide beside Junsu. Once away from danger, he stared at Junsu wide eyed. "Don't tell him!"

"Hyung, but you said it's time they meet..."

"Yeah i did. They did meet too! At the concert hall!" Jaejoong reasoned.

Yoochun just stood there speechless. 'So that was all their doings? No wonder they were speaking unfathomable language just now...'

"Hyung, both you and i know that that's not what you mean..." Junsu sighed in exasperation.

"Yeah but he tried to kill me just now! Not even sparing my face T_T" Jaejoong pouted.

"But hyung, he did find her in the midst of all that crowd, so we must keep to our part of the deal arrasoyo?"

"We didn't have a deal with him though..." He muttered.

"I said i'll tell him what i know... but i didn't actually promise him that i'll tell him where our Jiyunnie is?" Junsu whispered.

"Guys..? I'm still here?" Yoochun gently interrupted.

Both Jaejoong and Junsu looked at him and sighed together.

"Alright, come closer, Junsu will tell you..."


[On the other hand]

The girls were on their way out of the concert hall when Su Young received a message on her handphone. She tsked a little before turning over to Jiyun and said "Joongie won't be joining us for supper. He got caught by Yoochun."

Jiyun giggled a little and as they continued walking, she said, "Tell umma not to drink too much, there's another day of concert tomorrow."

"Oh i wouldn't be worried about that." Su Young replied with ease.

"Why?" She asked as she tilted her head a little curiously.

"Yoochun quit drinking, don't you know? So Jaejoong has no reason to drink alone."

"Interesting..." Jiyun grinned. The sound of his name immediately brought smiles to her face. Seeing him in person once again reminded her of how much she misses and loves him. Knowing that he had quit drinking, was a cherry on top of a cake. the crème de la crop.

"Apparently he did it for you."

"Eh?" Jiyun snapped back to reality.

"He wants to be the perfect man for you. No bad habits, only good ones."

"Well, he still smokes, doesn't he?" She replied nonchantly, still walking.

"Well... He's cutting down i suppose? It's hard to kick the habit all at once, give him time yeah?" Su Young explained.

"It's his life? He doesn't need my permission to do anything." By this time, Jiyun had stopped in her tracks. She smiled once again. "Unnie, i'm not in his life anymore, so there's really no need for you to tell me about him... see how well he has been living even without me? That's the best evidence. I'm glad." With that, she started walking once again.

Su Young shrugged. 'This foolish girl...'

"Unnie, catch up or i'll leave you behind~" Jiyun joked.

"Jiyunnieeee~~~ wait for meeeee~~" Su Young ran over to where she was and linked her arms with hers. "Do you think Yoochun saw you just now?" She randomly asked.

"Well, i didn't hear any screamings... so nope?" She honestly replied.

Su Young chuckled. 'Jiyunnie ah, he did... but the boys held him back, don't you know?' She thought.


A/N: SORRY EVERYONE FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER!!! (Actually i was thinking of making it longer but met with mind block... -.-") Forgive me...? *innocent look* I'm still undecided on how this story should proceed on.... OTL give me time!!! <3 <3