Chapter 30

She's Having My Baby

As the boys returned to the stage once again for their encore, the fans were all hyped up, standing up and dancing along with the boys. Who wouldn't?

"Jiyun ah, i forbid you to stand up!" Su Young joked, although she herself was already standing up and dancing along.

"Unnie, i wouldn't want to myself. My baby, it's heavy ok!" Jiyun laughed, smiling at the fact that the unnie in front of her was capable of becoming so hyper during her brother's concert. It was a new side of her that Jiyun hadn't even imagined of seeing.

"On another thought, maybe you should." Su Young suggested as she slipped her phone back into her pocket.

Evidently, it was from Jaejoong.

'Nuna, can you please get Jiyunnie to stand up for our encore? We can't see her from the stage if she's not standing...'

"Unnie..." Jiyun protested. She was already tired from all the screamings and lightstick waving, now dancing? No way.

"Come on, you should do some stretching too, the doctor said it's good for the baby too!" Su Young reasoned. Without waiting for Jiyun to reply, she pulled her up to move along with her.

Jiyun sighed. She couldn't win her. "Alright, just a little then..."

Su Young grinned. And winked at Jaejoong, who was watching them all along.



"Junsu ya, stop pushing me to the middle of the stage, that's Jaejoong's place!" Yoochun whispered to Junsu, who pretended to ignore him. He shrugged and looked over at Jaejoong, who was hogging up his designated place on the stage.

'What's with them? They are behaving weirdly today...' Yoochun thought. He had realised that the two boys had been glancing at him VERY FREQUENTLY throughout the whole concert, so much that it kind of freaked him out. Then it was the odd treatment backstage before their encore stage. And now... he was isolated in the middle of the stage?

"Park Yoochun, please open your eyes wide and concentrate on this last song... or you'll regret it." Jaejoong whispered, a murderous intent clearly shown on his face.

"Chunnie, do you need a pair of glasses? I have mine with me now..." Junsu whispered along, pulling out his spectacles that he had been keeping in his pocket for the last song... just in case this situation happens. It did.

"Mwo?! What's with you guys?" Yoochun replied in disbelieve, not comprehending the situation well. He wanted to know what was happening with his two group members, but neither of them offered an answer. He chuckled.

"Is everybody having fun?" Jaejoong started speaking, earning himself roars of positive replies. He grinned. "Before we finally come to an end, i'd like to remind everyone that this, isn't the actual ending, but our beginning together!"

"Bambamyaaaaa~ Let's enjoy ourselves till the last second alright? Let's not live our lives with full of regrets!" Junsu continued, not forgetting to glance at Yoochun in the process.

Jaejoong laughed, fully understanding what Junsu had meant. "Nae... for our last song, we'd like to remind you not to live your lives with regrets. Don't wait, just do what your heart tells you to, for there may not be a second chance available..."

"And have your eyes wide open at all times, don't miss out on the important opportunities in life." Junsu added.

With that, both Jaejoong and Junsu started laughing out loud.

Unknowing to both Jiyun and Yoochun, Su Young started giggling to herself secretly as well, since she was fully aware of what the boys meant.

Yoochun on the other hand, walked uncertainly to his position for this song... and was once again bumped to the middle by Jaejoong this time.

Both Jaejoong and Junsu stole a glance at each other and sighed. 'Will he actually find her in time?' They both thought.

Yoochun decided that his group members were up to some mischief, and ignored them entirely. While crooning emotionally to the last song 'In Heaven', he started thinking about Jiyun, and how well suited the song was to him.

"Where are you at, are you watching me?
It’s too late for regrets, i can’t see you again
The shadows of my memories
With my eyes wet with tears, i’ll protect that place"

'Jiyun ah, are you watching me now? Do you know how much i've changed just for you?' 
Yoochun thought. Jiyun's smiles started appearing in his mind...

He looked out into the crowd as his memories with her started flowing back for the first time since her disappearance. How they've met for the first time, how they made each other their world and how their world broke apart.

"Things are as it is already
Even if i were to search (for you), traces of you have been erased
Even my last memory of you,
Just like my tears, have been locked away…"


Without himself knowing, tears started flowing down his well defined cheeks.

"Don't leave, don't leave- can't you stay?
Lies, lies, I don't hear anything
I love you, I love you- can't you show me?
Can't you love me, love me, love me?
Don't leave, don't leave- can't you stay?
Lies, lies, I don't hear anything
I love you, I love you- can't you show me?
Please come back to me!"

'Jiyun ah, please come back to me.... i need you...'


Just then, like an oasis in the desert, Yoochun saw her. The very person who had been on his mind for eternity. He tried to call out to her, but all that came out of his mouth was a simple 'ack!'.

There and then, Jaejoong and Junsu knew. 'He finally saw her.'

But that also meant that the song had ended, signaling that they had to leave the stage.

While Yoochun did a little struggling to attempt to make his way down to the audience seats, the two group members resisted. Carrying him backstage, with the guys locking each of his two skinny arms, they easily carried him away.

"But... but... i just saw Jiyun! I'm sure it's her!" Yoochun finally shouted once they were away from the stage. He wasn't going to let her slip away this time.

They obviously ignored him and pulled him back to the waiting room.

"Jaejoong ah! Junsu ah! Why are you guys behaving like that? I said i just saw Jiyun!" Yoochun protested.

"He finally did huh?" Jaejoong wondered aloud.

"Like finally." Junsu added.

Yoochun finally snapped. "What do you guys mean by that?"


A/N: This is not a cliffhanger. I'm serious. See, we know that Yoochun saw Jiyun :D That's not a cliffhanger already... right? :3