Chapter 9

My Lover in Disguise

Taeyeon's pov

 
I woke up with a frown on my face as I felt my head aches.
 
I shouldn't drink too much. 
 
I was about to get up but I felt something wrapped around my waist.
 
Whose arms is this?
 
Oh it's Tiffany!
 
What am I gonna do? 
I clearly remember everything that I've done last night.
 
Omo it's embarassing!
 
How can I kiss her just like that!
 
I slowly remove her hands from my waist not wanting to wake her up.
 
I turned around to face her. At that moment I examined her face. It's the first time I got this close to her, seeing every little details on her face. Of course except when we are kissing, Oh sh*t when she was kissing me! Yeah that's right.  
 
She look like an angel when is sleeping but a demon when awake, a hot y demon. 
 
Did I just say that?
 
She got this long eyelashes, perfect nose, pinkish cheeks and the thing I love the most is her luscious lips. No wonder why I kissed her last night.
 
Damn, that scene again. I don't know what will I say the time she'll wake up. But I didn't regret that kiss, the first kiss we both participate.
 
Tiffany Hwang! Why do you have to be so beautiful even in your sleep? 
 
Everything is perfect about this girl except her attitude but I know she's not really that kind of girl though.
 
*degeun* *dugeun*
 
My heart beats faster as I stared at those lips again.
 
My, my! honestly there's a part of me wanting to kiss that lips again.
 
But I'm afraid I'll wake her up, I want to stare at her face more.
 
Now, I'm wondering why I'm being like this? At first, I really really hate her for dragging me into this relationship then now, I can't even imagine her leaving me.
 
"I should be happy right?"
The question I always ask myself in case she'll leave me. Of course I should be happy because finally I'll have my freedom back and I can concentrate on my brother but damn I know the real answer now, I will not be happy because she's the one who's giving me happiness right now. I always act annoyed when she's with me but trust me I'm not, It's the opposite.
 
I unconsiously smile as I saw her slightly pout her lips in her sleep.
 
Damn, Tiffany your making me crazy.
 
I don't know if can call myself a gay now. 
 
I remembered having this kind of feeling with my first love.
 
I think I'm falling for her. I hate to admit it but yeah I'm a girl and she's a girl. Crazy right? Of course she thinks I'm a boy. 
 
Maybe I felt this way because it's my first time having this kind of relationship with a girl but she never fails to make my heart beats faster and that proves that I'm really not that straight after all these years I thought I am.
 
Well I'll eventually get back with my ownself after I finish my business with my brother. Back to the Taeyeon, A Taeyeon that never knows a girl whose named is Tiffany.
 
I just wish that my feeling will never grow more but as of the moment I don't want her to leave me.
 
" Yaahh! I've been calling you for like five times now but your just staring me. You rude boy." Tiffany said
 
"Huh?"
 
"*laughs* You look like a fool. Goodmorning stupid *laughs*"
 
*dugeun* *dugeun* *dugeun* *dugeun*
 
My heart beats faster than before when I saw her beautiful eyesmile.
 
Her face turn into a serious one.
 
"You rude boy stop staring at me! Are you mute?"
 
"N-no, Well uhmm goodmorning"
 
"Now I thought your really mute"
 
"Uhhm T-tiffany about the k-kiss" I said with a hesitation
 
"What? It's not like we didn't kiss before. Here I'll show you what a morning kiss like." She said then she grabbed my head and pulled me to her and gave me a kissed on the lips. I felt her caressing my hair while she was nibbling my lower lip. As usual being me, I'm stiff again.
 
 She pulled away from the kiss and said "See it's just a kiss. Well It's better if you'll respond to me like last night."
 
*sighs*
 
Right, that kiss, didn't meant anything to her but for me it's the time I've figured out my feelings for her. Oh I forgot! I'm just her toy and besides, a kiss is not a big issue on a player like her. *sighs*
 
"Come on, get up. Let's eat breakfast outside *smiles*" she said as she got off from the bed.
 
"I'll just take a shower, lend me some clothes" She said then she went straight into my closet.
 
Oh holy ! Not again.
 
I got out of the bed immediately and ran to her.
 
"Uhh T-tiffany my clothes are too big for you. I'll j-just buy you one. There's a clothing store near here." I said while holding her wrist preventing her from opening my closet.
 
"Says a person who's so skinny. Move! *glares*" 
I quickly let go of her wrist when she glared at me.
 
Ughhh. Ottoke?
 
"But-" I reasoned out but I'm too late
 
"Yahhh! Why there are many girl's clothes here in you closet! Do you have a live-in partner or what!?" Tiffany said then she hit me with the pants she got from my closet.
 
"N-no" I said as I cover myself 
 
"You! You think I forgot that you were flirting with that Hyuna last night! You pimp! Yahh Kim Taeng tell me are you bringing girls here!"
 
"N-no *gulps* It's uhmm Taeyeon's clothes. She's my cousin."
 
"What? Do you expect me to believe that your cousin lives here with you in one room?! Are you kidding me?"
 
"No she doesn't live with me, she just stayed here last week and she left all of her clothes here."
 
"You great liar! If I saw that girl here I'll kill you both along with Hyuna!"
 
"I s-swear, I'm n-not lying. You can take a bath now and use Taeyeon's clothes."
 
"Hmpfff. I'll deal with you later. *glares*" She said then she grabbed a denim shorts and a white shirt
 
How can her glare be so scary?
 
I made my way to the other bathroom to shower then I proceed to kitchen to cook
 
"I'm hungry let's eat outside." I heard tiffany said as she got out of my room.
 
Anger is still visible in her face but her mood changes when she saw the foods I cooked in the dining table.
 
"O-oh yeah. I already cooked breakfast since you almost spend an hour and a half in the bathroom." I said
 
"You know how to cook?" She said with a puzzled face
 
"Of course. Come on let's eat" 
 
We ate silently. I just looked at her who seems to be enjoying her food.
 
"Wow your a husband material! The food is tasty! *eyesmiles* " She said while looking at her empty plate.
 
"And your not a wife material" I teased
 
"Yahh! Who told you I'm not? I can cook also!" She turned into me and gave me a glare.
 
I stand and start arranging the table, she was still glaring at me. 
 
"Oh yeah? Then cook lunch for me today." I said trying not to be affected with her scary glare.
 
Her face turns into frown and I just can't help but to laugh at her cute expression.
 
"See, I know you can't cook." I said while bringing the plates into the sink and start washing them.
 
She truly live like a princess. Well she look like one.
 
"Fine! I dont know how to cook but that doesn't mean I'm not a wife material!" She yelled
 
After washing the dishes, I went to her and pat her head.
 
"Hmm excuses. Then just stay here and I will teach you how to cook." I said wanting to spend more time with her
 
"I can't stay here. WE have a party later." She said
 
"Party again? Pshh. Can't you just stay home at weekends?"
 
"Says from a person who obviously enjoyed the party last night." She stand and crossed her arms.
 
"What? Do you expect me to just sit there? Let's just take a rest to today please? Stay here*pouts*"
 
"Hmmm Okay Fine, just make sure that you'll make my day good and not boring."
 
"Thank you. " I said and hugged her tightly.
 
Tiffany's pov
 
I was surprised when he hugged me. The feeling of his warmth makes me feel secured in his arms.
 
My heart beats faster than the normal
 
"Yah I can't breath!" 
 
"Opps sorry *grins*"
 
"Dork!"
 
"Come on! Let's go to the supermarket. I ran out of food supplies." He said then he grabbed my wrist
 
At the supermarket...
 
We stroll in the market and start picking food supplies.
 
I'm tired not because of walking but because of glaring.
 
Seriously?! Every time I looked around there are girls who kept on looking on Taeng.
 
When I thought that there's no threat around and I could finally rest myself from glaring....
 
I heard someone giggling at the side and it came from the two girls who is obviously spying on my Taeng who is confuse on picking an item.
 
I hooked my arm into Taeng and throw deathly glares to those girls indicating that Taeng is mine.
 
Aish those flirt! They will not stop!
 
Why do you have to be that handsome Taeng?!
 
"What should I choose?" Taeng asked me.
 
I grabbed the fettucine pasta and throw it to the cart then I dragged Taeng with me.
 
"Hey why are you in a rush?" He asked me
 
"Can't you see those girls are drooling over you! Wear a mask next time!"
 
He just gave me a smirk and leaned closer to me.
 
"Are you jealous baby?" He said with a smirk that never leave his face
 
Now it's his time to tease me. He even call me baby but I admit I like it.
 
"In your face, they are just annoying like you!" I said then I slammed my palm into his face. 
 
I heard him laugh.
 
"Yah! There's nothing funny. Pay for it so we can go now."
 
Even the cashier woman can't stop
staring at Taeng.
 
Aishh don't bite your lips you flirt. You can't seduce my Taeng! You ugly !
 
"Uhmm excuse me Miss, is staring at your customer included in your job? Or you just have problem with your eyes?" I said with a raised brows
 
The cashier just rolled her eyes and continue doing her job
 
I nudged Taeng who is silently laughing at the side.
 
I never been this over posessive with my boyfriends before not even with Siwon. But with Taeng, I easily get jealous. 
 
After buying food supplies, we went back to Taeng's apartment.
 
I felt like we're a married couple
 
And finally were alone! No es around
 
 
"I saw you with Siwon last night." Taeng said while arranging the supplies in the cupboard.
 
While me, I was just sitting at the mini bar counter watching him and sipping my juice.
 
He is definitely rich for having this kind of apartment.
 
"Yeah, he said that he still loves me and if we can be together again." I said uninterested
 
"Huh?! What did you say?" He looked at me in disbelief
 
"Nothing, I said I'll think about it"
 
"Are you crazy? Did you already forget what he had done to you? I may not know the whole story but one thing I know for sure he's a jerk!" He said in a bitter tone.
 
Yeah, Taeng is right. He's a jerk because he dumped me for that woman.
 
"Ehh, I honestly don't know what to feel." I said 
 
"And how about Hyuna?"
 
"He said that he's just using her to forget me."
 
"See, he's a jerk. How can he do that? Poor hyuna. She deserve better"
 
And all this time he's just thinking about Hyuna's state not me.
 
I remembered  last night when I saw them two being so close with each other. I felt angry and jealous that I even dragged Taeng with me, who is also flirting with that girl. But then he kissed me and it makes me forget the reason why I'm angry. I can call that our first kiss. I felt tingling sensation in my body but then the reality hits me that he's just drunk that's why he did that.
 
I wish it was real though.
 
I don't know if I already love him but one thing for sure I like him. I'm not yet ready. I'm not ready to be hurt again or Am I not ready to admit that I've fallen for him? Oh forget it! Well I'm sure Taeng don't feel the same way as I do because he only see me as a player who loves to play with people's heart.
 
"Taeng?"
 
"Hmm?" He respond 
 
"Do you like me by any chance?"
 
"Whaaaat?! *coughs* *coughs*"
 
I fake a laugh and said
"I'm just kidding. Can I use your bed for awhile? I want to rest."
 
"Y-yes you can." He said
 
I should have not asked him that when I obviously know the answer.
 
Of course he will not like me.
 
I went to Taeng's room and let my body fall into the bed.
 
I can still smell his scent on the sheets.
 
Should I break up with him?
 
I don't want this feeling to grow to the point that I can't let him go.
 
I've changed a lot when he came to my life. 
 
I don't remember myself bullying anymore.
 
I didn't flirt with other guys since he became my boyfriend. I usually do that eventhough I'm not single but now I can't even stand flirting with other guys, I only want to do it with Taeng.
 
 I usually dumped my boyfriends after a week. And Taeng is the only one who lasted this long.
 
What have you done to me?
 
I got distracted when someone knock at the door.
 
It was Taeng.
 
"Hey are you alright?" He asked me as he entered the room.
 
"Yeah."
 
"Do you want anything?"
 
"No." 
 
"Oh come on don't give me short replies. I'm not used to it" He said then he sit on the edge of the bed.
 
I should do this, This is now or never.
 
"Taeng. I'm breaking up with you. Or should I say I'm giving your freedom back"
 
"Whaaat? *fake laughs* What have gotten into you? Hmm I still want to live peacefully at school you know."
 
"I'm serious and dont worry I'm
not planning to make your life a living hell at school."
 
"No! Are you crazy?!"
 
"What the hell is wrong with you? You better accept it before I change my mind."
 
"Then change your mind! I dont care."
 
"Huh? W-why ?"
 
"You think I'm fool enough to let you go?" he said
 
I don't know what to say, it's like I'm anticipating for those three special words.
 
"And No I'm not. I will not let you make a stupid decision. You can't be with that Siwon jerk again!" He continued
 
Of course it's impossible. What are you thinking Tiffany?
 
"I'm not saying that I will be back with Siwon." I protested
 
"No. I know you will! There's no breakup that gonna happen. You hear me?!"
 
What's wrong with him?
 
"Wait, wait did you just tell me what to do?"
 
"Yes, you got a problem with that?! I will not break up with you. That's final!" He said with full of conviction
 
I felt happy inside when he said that. I somehow assume that he have feelings for me or I'm just seeing things in a wrong way?
 
I really can't understand this guy.
 
"Are you afraid that I will be back with Siwon again? Or should I say your jealous?" I to change the mood but I was surprised when he came close to me and then he grabbed  my hands
 
"*sighs* N-no I'm not jealous. It's just that I care about you. I don't want you to be with the wrong guy again. I want you to be with the right guy, a guy that will truly love you. And that's the time I will let you go." He said sincerely while holding my hands tightly
 
I'm speechless.
 
"You better rest first. I'll call you when lunch is ready." He said then he got out of the room.
 
What if I already found the right guy?
 
And what if I don't want you to let me go?
 
Aishh Kim Taeng you're confusing me.
 
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
Didn't I mention earlier that I dont want her to leave me?
 
Now she wants to break up with me?
What? to get back with Siwon?
 
That's a big NO! I will not let her.
 
I just can't help it. I don't want my feelings to grow but I don't think I can stop it from growing.
 
And this time, There's no point of hiding it from you guys. I, Kim Taeyeon fully admit that I'm inlove with Tiffany Hwang.
 
I know it's wrong and I know that I will be hurt in the end when the time she already found the right guy for her, but what can I do? 
 
I've already fallen into the witch trap. 
 
And there's no turning back.
 
-----
Too lazy to edit this chap. Haha sorry :) 
Thank you my new subscribers have fun reading :))
 
Comment. Vote :P