Chapter 7

My Lover in Disguise

Taeyeon's pov

 
"Seobaby." 
 
"Hmmm?"
 
"What will I do? Now that my life is getting more complicated" I said
 
We're both here at the school's rooftop.  I told Seohyun everything from pretending to be a real couple to the point that Tiffany's dad accepted me as her boyfriend.
 
Flashback
 
At the airport.
 
Mr. Hwang is talking to me while Tiffany went into the powder room.
 
"Take care of my daughter. I entrust her to you. Don't break her heart or else I cut you into pieces. Arasso" Mr. Hwang said as he tapped my shoulders
 
"I-- uhmm yes S-sir." I said nervously.
 
"Dad!" He corrected me
 
"Ah y-yes Dad."
 
"So I'll be leaving now, now that I know my daughter is in good hands."
Mr. Hwang said.
 
"What are you two talking about?" Tiffany said out of nowhere with a raised eyebrow
 
"Oh Nothing. I love you my Miyoung. I gotta go now my flight is ready on board."
 
"Take care Dad. I love you" Tiffany said
 
"Please. Be patient with my daughter *winks*." Mr. Hwang mouthed to me.
 
End of flashback
 
 
At first I was glad to be trusted by Mr. Hwang but I realize that this will only be temporary because I'm a girl. I'm sure he'll get disappointed once he knows my true identity and for breaking his trust. *sighs* This is more complicated than ever!
 
And up to now Tiffany is mad at me. She's avoiding me since that day we fought. I dont even know what is the real reason why she's mad. She didn't even talk to me after Mr. Hwang's departure.
 
Should I really buy her a totoro doll?
 
 
 
"Yeah. Your life is in a great mess right now. If I were you. I'll jump here from the rooftop then bamm! My problems are solve." Seohyun said cutting off my thoughts
 
Oh yeah. I remember she's here with me. I'm too engrossed with my thoughts.
 
"*pouts* Your not helping Seo." I said to her
 
"You know what Unnie, life's too short to make it serious. I'm not saying that you must fool around. I'm saying that as much as possible you should make your life happy. Finished your task here and went back to your old life where no problems like this exist." She said while looking at the sky
 
"Where do you get that Seo? How come your like that when all the people here bully you."
 
"I'm not giving a damn to those people who bully me. Yes I do cry when they bullied me but after that I'll forget about it like nothing happen. It doesn't make any sense to cry all day when those people will bully you over and over again. I can't do anything about it either."
 
I just stare at her with admiration. How can she handle it?
 
"Your so strong. Seo. I can't believe you. If I were at your place, I could have jump off the rooftop. Don't worry I'll stop those bullies." I said and hugged her.
 
"Yah! Unnie don't hug me. People might mistaken us as a couple."
 
"Why is it wrong to hug my seobaby? Besides we're the only one here..*chuckles*"
 
"Whatever unnie, you must fix your problem with Tiffany unnie if you want to live peacefully.." Seohyun said.
 
"Yeah I will. Thanks for being here with me. Seo" I said then I pat her head.
 
Hayyy Taeyeon unnie is so dense. Based on what on the story she told me earlier. I know Tiffany unnie is jealous on that Nana? Am I right?.. Oh my I think she is falling to these midget here. That would be more complicated. - Seohyun thought
 
 
*slams*
 
"Huh what was that noise?" Seohyun asked
 
"It's must be the wind that made the door to close" I said
 
 
 
Tiffany's pov
 
I'm mad at Taeng.
I'm avoiding him since the day we fought.
 
Arghh I'm very mad that he is having that kind of interaction with Nana.
 
He don't even laugh and smile at me like that when he's with me.
 
I'm not jealous! Okay! 
I'm just uhmm insecure?
Eh noo but really I'm not jealous.
 
School is boring!
 
I decided to go to the rooftop to clear my mind.
 
But then I saw the person who is currently occupying my head right now.
 
Aishhh he's everywhere!
 
Huh who's that?
I know that girl beside Taeng.
I think her name is S-seohyun? 
I believe I met her in the music club before.
 
I silently watch the two from afar who is comfortably talking with each other.
 
I don't know how long I am standing here at the door watching them.
 
How can he pout in front of her like that.
 
How  can he stare at her like that?
 
How can he hug her like that?
 
How can he be that happy with her?
 
Why is he comfortable with her?
 
When all this things are supposed to be done with me because he's my boyfriend.
 
Oh yeah. I forgot I forced him to be one. I feel like I've been cheated although this relationship is just a lie. 
 
I feel pain in my chest. I can't breath with I'm seeing.
 
Now I admit. I admit that I'm ing jealous. Damn Taeng! 
 
I can't take the sight anymore so I slammed the door of the rooftop and run away.
 
I guess this is my karma for all the bad things I've done before.
 
I need to stop this feeling. I hate it
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
It's dismissal time.
I was walking to my car when I heard noises coming from the corner of the parking lot.
 
"What was that?"
I scanned the parking lot of the school and there I saw couple of students who is having a rumble.
 
Omygod Junsu!
 
I ran to the corner and there I saw Junsu fighting with three students
 
1vs3 Is he crazy? 
 
"Stop it!" I screamed
 
Everybody look at me including Junsu but after that he continue punching the guys face.
 
"I said stop it! Junsu!" I said as I grabbed his collar.
 
Those three mens are lying on the ground. Wow he surely have great fighting skills.
 
Suddenly, I felt stinging pain on my face.
 
Did I just got punch?
 
Ahhhh. It hurts.. If I got up I will seriously used my muay thai skills with him. Fck that guy who punched me.
 
"Why did you do that you !" I heard junsu said. 
 
*blag* *punch* *punch* *blag* 
 
Then the next thing I know my brother carried me through my car.
 
"The keys?" He said
 
I gave the keys to him and he started driving.
 
"I'm sorry." My brother suddenly said.
 
"You should stop when I told you to stop."
I said while touching the side of my face that have been punched.
 
"I- I just can't stop those guys are pissing me off."
 
"What the hell Oppa! Are you out of your mind. Huh? I told you to stop fighting. Will you please listen to me. Can you see my face now? Huh it's bruised because of you"
 
"I'm s-sorry." Junsu said
 
" Please stop this. Oppa. I'm sick and tired of this.  I have my own life too." I said 
 
He suddenly stop the car.
 
"Why did I tell you to disguise just to look after me?! Now it's my fault! It's always been my fault! My fault!" He said then he got out of the car and run away.
 
*sighs* Brother, what cause you to be like this? 
 
I transfered to the driver's seat and drive
Ahhh. Seriously that guy is a puncher. Now it's bleeding.
 
Red light. I was tapping the steering wheel while waiting for  the stoplight to turn green when a store caught my attention.
 
A toy store.
 
Then I remembered her....
 
I parked my car and went inside the toy store.
 
 
Tiffany's pov
 
I felt like I'm carrying the whole world with me.
 
I stucked myself here at my house watching tv. Usually I'll go to parties every night but I'm not in the mood.
 
I was startled when the doorbell rang.
 
"I'll get it Miss Tiffany." Nana said
 
I nodded.
 
Suddenly, I was suprised when a big tall box appeared in front of me.
 
"TADAAAAAAA!" A person said at the back of the box.
 
"Huh?" I said as look to where the voice came from.
 
"T-taeng?? What are you doing here?" I said with an eyebrow raised
 
"A-ahhmm v-visiting you? Open this come on" He said with a big grin.
 
I gave him a glare which causes him to pout.
 
"Hey aren't you gonna open my gift for you *pouts* Please" he pleaded
 
"What is this? I have no time for this. So get out." I said sternly
 
"Please.... *puppy eyes*"
Aishh he will not stop
 
No no no Tiffany you need to resist his charms.
 
"No get out." I said
 
"Don't be mad. Please open this first then I'll get out." He said then he grabbed my hand and lead them to the big box.
 
I felt electricty running to my body when he touched me. Don't do this to me.  Oh Taeng.
 
"F-fine." I said in defeat.
 
"Yes!" He said as he pump his fist into the air.
 
I opened the box revealing a pink totoro doll which have the same height with me.
 
"T-taeng you bought this for me?" I said.
 
"Uhuh. Do you like it? *smiles*" He said like a kid.
 
"Of course. Thankyouuuu." I said then I hugged him and kissed his cheeks before playing with my doll.
 
Oopps I can't control myself.
 
I feel happy right now. I even forgot that I was mad at him.
 
Hayy How can I get rid of this funny feeling when youre like this Taeng?
 
Am I fall---- No no no. 
It's not in my vocabulary anymore. 
 
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
I was so shocked when she hugged and kissed me.
 
It's not like she's not doing that before.
 
But now it's different. It's warm and full of emotions. I felt something that I can't understand.
 
I was staring at her amusingly while playing with her Totoro doll when...
 
*dugeun* *dugeun*
 
Omy heart. Am I sick?
 
I sat down on the couch while touching my chest.
 
"Taeng, are you okay?" Tiffany said while looking straight into my eyes.
 
*dugeun* *dugeun* *dugeun* 
"Omo what happen to your face?" She said then she walked closer to me and touch my face to the part where it is bruised.
 
Our face was inches apart.
Her eyes says that she is really worried.
 
*dugeun* *dugeun* * dugeun* *dugeun*
 
My heart was beating faster than ever that I didn't even notice that Tiffany is gone.
 
I'm really sick.
 
Then she came back with a first aid kit.
 
She treated my wounds. I felt loved.
 
"Where did you get this? You should be careful next time." She said with a worried face as she puts a band aid on my cheek.
 
I can feel her soft hands touching my face and I got disappointed when she retrieved her hands from my face.
 
"Are you just gonna look at me the whole time Taeng? I feel like talking to the wind." Tiffany said
 
"Ha-ha-ha I-uhmm sorry. Thank you" I said as I scratched the back of my neck.
 
"By the way Thank you for the totoro. It's beautiful."
 
"So your not mad at me anymore?" I asked her
 
"I guess so." She said
 
"Ahh. I'm sorry, I don't even know the reason why your mad. "
 
"Forget about it." She said
 
Seconds of silence passed until I asked her something that is bothering me from the day I went into the toy store.
 
 
"Ah Tiffany, what's with that totoro doll and you like it so much? My Dookongs are cuter than that."
 
"Whaat!? Are you saying that that weird peas are cute? I say no! Totoro is cuter not that weird tennis ball look alike peas." She said sounding a little pissed.
 
She really loves that weird totoro.
 
"Huh? You need to wear eyeglasses. My precious dookongs are cuter. I don't even know if totoro is an animal? A weird animal with a breed of rat, dog , cat and raccoon? I don't know. Totoro is weird like her owner."
 
"What did you say?!" She burst out
I can feel imaginary smokes coming out from her ears. She's pissed right now. Hahaha
I better run for my life 
 
"Huh? I didn't say anything." I said then I ran away from her.
 
"Yah! Get back here I'm not yet done with you!" She yelled while running after me.
 
We are like kids playing in a playground because we're running around the house.
 
"My dookong's are cuter. ~ My dookong's are cuter~~~ than totoroooooo!" I sang as we ran in circular way around the sofa.
 
 
Behind those flirty&seductive Tiffany is the childish one.
 
I feel like there's more of Tiffany's personality that I need to unlock.
 
Ah oh I think I need to go to the doctor. My heart is beating irregularly lately.
 
-----
Long chaaapteeer!
 
Sorry for a rush update. I'll edit this once my internet connection is fixed.
 
 
Wow thankyou for upvoting my story.
I loved you guys :))) 
 
Subscribe. Comment. Vote :)