Chapter 4

My Lover in Disguise

Days passed and Taeny got slowly comfortable with each other. Although Tiffany is still the same, a brat. Well Taeyeon is getting used to it.

 
Taeyeon is walking in the hallway of the school when she spotted a group of girl students who is cornering a girl with glasses.
 
"You nerd, why didn't make my homework!" A tall girl said to the girl with glasses
 
"I-I'm sorry" The nerd girl said in fear
 
*slaps*
 
"Your sorry huh? Why are against us now?!"
 
The tall girl said as she kept on pushing the nerd's girl shoulders
 
"Answer me!" The tall girl shouted.
 
*slaps* *slaps*
 
The nerd girl can't help but to cry in front of the group of students while holding her red cheeks.
 
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
I can't take to see what's happening in front of me, so I approached the group of the girl students who are bullying the girl with glasses.
 
"Hey! What do you think your doing!" I said which makes them all look at me.
 
I thought that they will get angry at me but they did not instead....
 
Huh?!
 
 
"Kyyaaaa Taeng-oppa is so handsome" 
 
"Will you marry me oppa?" The other girl said with an aegyo.
 
Eww I feel I'm gonna puke in front of these girls.
 
Finally, A tall girl came into me and clung into my arms. I believe she's the leader of the group.
 
"Oppa~ that girl didn't make my homework *pouts*" she said in a sweet tone while pointing to the girl who's crying in the corner.
 
"I believe that you should be the one making your homework." I said with a hint of sarcasm as I removed her hands into my arms.
 
"But-" She tried to explained but I cut her off
 
"You know what your so beautiful" I said
 
"I know oppa, Your handsome too~" She said. Obviously she's flirting.
 
"But I think you need a psychiatrist because I think your CRAZY." I said emphasizing the last word and then the girls beside her who I think is her friends laughs.
 
"Yeah, I think you need one." The other girl said
 
"Shut up!" The leader said to girl and gave her a death glare.
 
I didn't pay much time to those b*tch girls and walked to the girl who's in the corner.
 
"Let's go" I said as I grabbed the wrist of the nerdy girl who seems shocked.
 
 
"Oh wait if you have time, call me I'll recommend you a good psychiatrist" I said as I look back to the leader who's really pissed now.
 
I dragged the nerdy girl with me until those b*tch girls are out of our sight.
 
"Hey aren't you gonna talk?" I said
 
"Ah t-thank you. Taeng-shi *bows*"
 
Oh she knows my name. Am I really that popular eventhough I'm a transferee?
 
"Oh drop the formalities just call me Taey- Taeng. Ah what's your name?" I asked
 
"S-seohyun" She said while looking at the floor
 
"Stop stuttering. I'm not gonna hurt you. *smiles*"
 
She just nodded and smile shyly.
 
"Are we friends now?" I said to her
 
"A-are y-you sure? no one wants to be friend with me." She asked with a confused face
 
"Yeah. Don't you want to be my friend? *pouts*"
 
"O-of course I want." She said and I can see her face lighten up.
 
 
We both eat our lunch at the rooptop.
I wonder why Tiffany didn't call me or bother me today.
 
Hmm It's for the better I guess.
 
"What are you thinking?" Seohyun suddenly asked
 
"Ah nothing" I lied
 
"I thought we're friends now? You could tell me anything."
 
"Wow. Look who's not shy now *grins*" I said
 
"Taeng, I want to be honest with you. You know what your the first person who defends me with those bullies. Many tried to be friends with me but they are only using me. They always take advantage of me. I hope your not one of them because now I consider you as a friend. It's weird right? *smiles shyly*" Seohyun said
 
"Don't worry I'm not of them. *Smiles*"
 
Silence filled the rooptop until....
 
"Your a girl right?" She asked out of nowhere
 
I felt my heart beats faster
 
"H-huh? What are you saying?" I asked nervously
 
"I know your a girl. I'm not called genius for nothing." She said
 
"*sighs* Fine. How did you know?" 
I don't have a choice but to give up.
 
"I don't know it's not obvious though. I just sense it. Instinct."
 
"Okay You must really be a genius. My real name is Taeyeon"
 
"You know what girls will fall inlove with you and your actions. " She said
 
"Well it's not my fault that I'm handsome eventhough I'm a girl." I said then I flipped my hair
 
"Yah! Your full of yourself!" She said then she pushed my shoulders.
 
"I guess there's nothing I should hide from
you anymore"
 
"You can trust me with everything" She said sincerely
 
I told her everything from by brother Junsu and to Tiffany being my girlfriend. I don't know why but I think she's the person I can trust with my secret. I feel comfortable with her.
 
"Wow. Your such a good sister Unnie. I don't think I have enough courage to do that. And for Tiffany-unnie? Your in big trouble I'm telling you. BIG TROUBLE." she said emphasizing the last two words.
 
"Yeah I know. What will I do Seohyun-ah?" 
 
"Nothing, just follow her she'll get over you and found another one eventually"
 
I don't know why I became suddenly upset with what seohyun said.
 
But I should be happy right? I should be happy when the time comes that Tiffany will find another one to play with.
 
"You know what Tiffany-unnie is not like that before. I wonder what happened to her. She's really kind before. I met her in the music club and she's really nice but one day she changed" Seohyun said
 
I know the reason. This is all Siwon's fault! I'm angry at him. He maked Tiffany's life miserable. 
 
Ha! In the first place why should I care about Tiffany. I shouldn't be!
 
*beep* *beep*
  
I got a message from someone.
 
Oh speaking of the devil 
 
From: Witchy Tiffany
 
Come into my house now. I want you to help me with something.
 
 
 
"Oh Seohyun ah, I need to go. Well thank you for today. I had fun. I hope that you will keep my secret *smiles*"
 
"It's okay OPPA! *laughs*" She said in a sweet way.
 
I glared at her.
 
"I'm just joking unnie. Well I'm the one who should thank you. Thank for trusting me. And I'm happy that I finally have a friend like you"
 
"Aww. Seobaby is so dramatic *hugs*"
 
"Seobaby? *laughs* that's a funny nickname. Go now."
 
We exchanged numbers right before I ran all the way to the parking lot and drove to Tiffany's house.
 
I texted Tiffany that I'm outside her house then a guard came and open the gate for me.
 
I went inside her house and there I saw tiffany in a simple white dress that hangs up to half of her thighs.
 
I think I'm gonna drool. ha! bacause of the dress. I love her dress. Only the dress? But I admit she really look good in dresses. 
 
Did I just saw Tiffany smirking?
 
 
I think I wanna have some fun first *smirks*-Tiffany thought
 
"Hey what do you need from me? I thought I could have the whole day without you bothering me" I asked her
 
"Hmm Why did you miss your beautiful girlfriend?" She said seductively while walking closer to me.
 
Don't tell me she's planning something?
 
"You? missed you? Not even a single percent. Ha - ha -ha"
 
She's now infront of me.
 
Oh my god. Why do I feel nervous? 
 
"Really~" She said then she pushed me on the couch which is on my back. Then I felt a weight on my lap.
 
"Y-yeah" I said
 
Sh*t I'm stuttering. 
 
She encircled her arms into my neck and caressed my hair.
 
"Are you sure?~" she said
 
Is she seducing me? Cause it's working!
For god's sake I'm a girl but I'm not lying if I tell you I'm tempted as I look into her biting luscious lips.
 
No no no Taeyeon! Stop it
 
She came closer into my lips but to my disappointment she didn't kiss me, she's just teasing me.
 
Why do I feel disappointed?
 
*sighs* My body can't move. Why do I feel this way. I want to push her but I can't. 
 
"I missed you baby~" She whisper into my ears that send shivers through my spine.
 
Please Tiffany stop! Stop!
 
"W-what h-have gotten into you?" I managed to ask although I'm nervous.
 
She then looked straight into my eyes seductively while tracing my lips with her thumb.
 
I feel suddenly hot. This is wrong.
 
"Why? What's wrong with missing my baby~?" She said
 
I can feel her hands moving from the back of my neck, then into my shoulders, the slowly down into my chest.
 
My God! My chest. She'll find out my secret. Stop her Taeyeon!
 
Omy god! Her hands is going down!! It's going downnnnn!
 
Push her Taeyeon. Push her!!
 
Jesus save me!! I can't move!
 
She's close in touching my chest but a voice distract her from doing so.
 
"Ehem ehem"
 
My gosh thank you! From whoever who is it.
 
The weight on my lap is now gone.
 
Tiffany stood up and fixed her dress.
 
What's happening? Tiffany seems nervous all of a sudden.
 
 
Tiffany's pov
 
I told Taeng to come into my house because I want him to help me pick my dress tonight for the party.
 
Actually, I want to know his opinion
If i'm beautiful in my dress or not.
 
Oh he's already here.
 
I think I wanna have fun first.
 
As I look into him, I felt something.
I feel like I want to seduced him.
 
Well, don't get me wrong but I think teasing him is now my hobby.
 
I find him cute when he's nervous and when he's stuttering.
 
I was in the middle of teasing him when I heard someone.
 
"Ehem ehem" 
 
I look from where the voice came from.
 
Omygod!
 
I immediately get up from Taeng's lap and fixed my dress.
 
 
 
"D-dad"
 
When did he came back?
 
"Miyoung-ah, we need to talk." Dad said seriously to me.
 
Why do I have this bad feeling?
 
-----
So here's Chapter 4. A long chapter. Hope you enjoyed a little while reading it :)
 
Subscribe. Comment .Vote :))