Chapter 6

My Lover in Disguise

Taeyeon's pov

 
I keep on walking around Tiffany's room.
 
I don't know why but I felt weird.
 
"Aishh the aircon is fix but why it's so hot?" I mumbled
 
I've been like since Tiffany left to the bathroom.
 
I fanned myself with a newspaper but it doesn't help. 
 
Beads of sweat are forming in my
forehead and I don't know why.
 
Did I ate spicy food? Ehh no I didn't eat any breakfast yet.
 
Goshh help me.
 
I don't know how long I keep on fanning myself until I heard the bathroom door open.
 
I think this I just need a shower.
 
"What's with you? your so sweaty?"
 
I looked from when the voice came from and it's Tiffany whose body is only covered with a towel up to half of her thighs.
 
*gulps*
 
My eyes caught water dripping down from her hair through her *gupls* ....cleavage.
 
Tiffany keep on drying her hair with a towel and she turned around to get something.
 
*gulps* Nice .. Milky white thighs...
 
Eehhh no I have those. It's just that hers are so perfect.
 
Tiffany's pov
 
I got out the bathroom and I saw Taeng fanning himself with a newspaper. He's sweaty..
Huh? The aircon is in it's maximum.
 
He looks hot.
 
"What's with you? your so sweaty?" I asked him but he's not answering me. I followed his gaze and I ended up with my cleavage.
 
Oh I see distracted with something huh? *smirks*
 
He stand there with his jaw dropped.
 
I turned around ily to get my hairbrush and of course to gave him a clear view of my y back. Hahaha
 
I can see that he's checking me out as I turned around again to face him.
 
He didn't even noticed that he dropped the newspaper from his hand. Haha naughty boy
 
Can't stop staring at me? Eh
 
I walked into him and whisper ily into his ear "Babe, your drooling~"
 
"Huh?!" He pushed me and touch the corner of his mouth.
 
At last! He's back to his senses.
 
I burst out laughing when he touched his mouth.
 
"Yah you tricked me! I'm not drooling!" He growled
 
"My bad. Next time don't reject my offer. I know how badly you want to shower with me *winks*" I said as I caress his hair.
 
"Yah! I'm not gonna shower with you! Never!" He said
 
"You better shower now *chuckles*" I said
 
"I told you. I'm not gonna shower with you!" He yelled at me
 
"Easy babe. I said 'you' not 'we'. So don't overreact your obvious. *laughs*" I said
 
"Come on baby shower now. You stink" I went to his back and pushed his shoulders.
 
"Don't push me. I know what to do."
He stopped walking and he faced me
 
"Eh.. Wait I don't have clothes here. I'll just go home instead." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.
 
"Wear my clothes instead" I said trying my best not to laugh
 
"Bwoohh?! *coughs* *coughs*"
 
"You should have seen your face. Taeng. Hahaha I'm just kidding. Ask my maid Nana to borrow clothes from my brother." I said
 
"Err okay"
He said then he went out of my room. 
Then I started to dressed myself when suddenly the door open.
 
"Hey ahmm where I can find Nana?" Taeng said while holding the door knob with a shocked expression.
I was startled because I'm only in my undergarments.
 
"Ahhhhh!! YAHHH! Get out." I screamed as I throwed the nearest object I could.
 
"Owww oww I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Taeng said and closed the door.
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
I walked around the house and I don't even know where to find Nana.
 
Aishh I should ask Tiffany.
I went back to Tiffany's room only to see her in undergarments.
 
"Ahhhhh!! YAHHH! Get out." She screamed.
 
I closed the door and touched my chest because my heart was beating faster. I ignore it and I just laugh at the sight of Tiffany earlier.
 
Haha. She's cute when she's angry.
 
"Sir, do you need anything?" A girl walk into me.
 
"Oh I uhmm do you know who Nana is?" I asked her.
 
"Oh sir. It's me." The girl said.
 
"Thanks god. Tiffany told me to borrow her brother clothes from you."
 
"Ah this is the way. Sir." Nana said.
 
"Don't call me sir. Just call me Taeng *smiles*"
 
"O-okay. Taeng" Nana said.
Did she just blushed?
Ah no why would she?
 
 
I showered and wear the clothes of Tiffany's brother. A white shirt and black long pants.  My my..the size is big for me.
 
I went downstairs and I saw Nana cleaning a vase.
 
"Hey." I said as I tap her shoulder
 
"Oh hi Si- Taeng."
 
"Hi you must be bored doing that everyday?" I said to her
 
"Not really. I'm not only cleaning this vase. Sir"
 
"*laughs* I'm not pertaining to the vase Nana. It's the job. And I told you not to call me sir" 
 
"Uhmm sorry T-taeng. Uhmm I think your shirt is big for you." Nana said shyly
 
"Eh really I know that. I can't do anything about it. Nana *chuckles*" 
 
"I'll fix it" Nana said and fold my sleeves in a tight manner.
 
"There! Looks good." She said happily
 
"Wow. Thankyou *chuckles* Your so good at this. You should be a sleeves folder"
 
"*chuckles* Someday, Taeng, Someday" She said while slapping my arms.
 
Tiffany's pov
 
After my ritual, I went downstairs only to saw two figures talking with each other while laughing.
 
It's Taeng and Nana.
Nana is folding the sleeves of Taeng and Taeng just look at her amusingly.
 
I can do that also!
 
After that laughter can fill the hallway.
Nana even slapped Taeng's arm.
How dare he slappped my Taeng!
 
I couldn't take the sight anymore so I screamed and walked closer to them.
 
"Yahh! Nana go back to work! I'm not paying you for nothing!"
 
They are both surprised by my sudden appearance.
 
"Ahmm sorry Miss Tiffany *bows*" Nana said
 
Then I saw Taeng whisper something to Nana that make me more furious.
 
I swear I saw Nana blushed before continuing her work.
 
Aishh what a flirt.
 
Taeng walked into me and grabbed my hand and brought me to the garden.
 
"Don't shout at the maids. They have feelings too." He said calmly
 
"I don't care! She pisses me off!"
 
"Aishh stop being a brat will you?" He said in an annoying tone
 
"What? Are you siding her now?!"
I can't believe he's siding that maid
 
"I'm not siding her. I'm just saying that you should be more careful with the words you are saying."
 
"So now it's my fault? When you are the one flirting with that maid!!" 
 
"Come again? Flirting? I'm not flirting. I'm just talking to her.You know what I can't understand you." He said 
 
"Fine! Whatever!" I said and walked away.
 
Why do I feel this way? When I'm the one playing this game but It felt like I'm the one who is getting played.
 
Why do you have this impact on me Taeng?
 
Mr. Hwang's pov
 
I witnessed all the happenings between Taeng and Tiffany. 
I feel like I'm a stalker. Haha I even eavesdropped. I should be an agent. Haha
 
Taeng is capable on changing Miyoung's  attitude based on what I saw earlier.
 
But Taeng is oblivious that Tiffany is jealous with Nana. I should give him tips Hayy kids these days. Tiffany must've really loved him. At first I thought they're faking it hmm but maybe the are? I don't know but I don't care now. I'll give them time to work it out. I want him for my daughter.
 
No test needed I think he is the one for my daughter and I'm confident about it.
 
"Ah Good morning. Mr. Hwang. What are you doing there?" I heard Taeng said
 
Omo I got caught! I I know from the start being an agent is not really destined for me.
 
"A-ah Hi. I just got here and got tangled with the plants. Yeahh" I said as I removed the plants in my head which I put earlier to hide from them
 
"I see.Sir you should be careful next time. Plants are sometimes dangerous." He said
 
"I know that *chuckles*. Well how are you and my daughter?" I asked him
 
"A-ahh Sir. I don't know she's kinda mad at me."
 
"You know what kid. Just buy her a totoro doll and that will solve your problem."
 
"Is that so? Thank you for the tip. Sir *smiles*"
 
"And stop calling me Sir. Just call me dad." I said and he look at me with wide eyes.
 
"Your heard me right boy. Call me dad. That's an order." I said and tapped his head and then I walked away leaving him dumbfounded.
 
-------
I updated this again through my mobile phone. I'll just edit this if there are any errors. Sorry I still don't have internet connection.
 
I updated "Secretly Married with Her" too. So if you want pass by and read it :))
 
Thank you for reading my ff's :)))
subscribe.comment.vote :))