Chapter 11

My Lover in Disguise

Tiffany's pov

 

"Hey Tiff, You've been spacing out lately" Hyoyeon said while poking my cheeks.

"huh? Am I?" I said as I snapped out of my own thoughts. 

"Duhh. We've been talking here non stop and got nothing but an "oh" response" Sunny said while flipping her oh so long hair.

"I think I know what's bugging you or should I say WHO?" Hyoyeon said with a playful smile then looked at Sunny.

What's wrong with these two?

"Ommy god Taeng and his fangirls again!!" The two exclaimed in unison while pointing at the door of our classroom.

I was about to throw my deadliest glare but there's no one at the door.

"WOAHHH! Look at that. Did you saw how Tiff easily changes her expression. *chuckles*" Sunny said to Hyoyeon with an amusing look

"Shut up guys. I'm not in the mood for your jokes"

"I've been thinking of maybe our queen here have already fallen to Taeng"

"Yahh! We all know that's not true!" I retorted 

"Hmm. I don't agree with you. First, Taeng is the only one who lasts this long. All of your relationship since you become a player was short as my hair so don't make excuses!" Sunny said while playing with her hair

"Second, you become possessive of him!" Hyoyeon continued

"I'm only possessive on what's mine and you all know that."

Tsss. These two are getting on my nerves.

"Uh huh? And since when did you become possessive of your boyfriends or you should I say your toys?? As far as I remember you are only possessive on everything that is pink" Hyoyeon counter back. Seriously what's the problem with these two?

"I -" sunny cut me off before I can talk back.

"Third, when was the last time we saw you bully someone? Uh huh We don't remember but that's a good thing you know *laughs* maybe you were too busy with Taeng or you're afraid of giving him a bad impression"

"Yah Sunny! It's not like that! I just don't find someone that I want to bully and besides I only bully those who are opposing me."

"And lastly you were not flirting anymore, That is a hobby of Player Hwang eventhough he has a boyfriend so now tell us isn't that enough to conclude that you're possibly inlove with Taeng?" Hyoyeon state like it's a fact

"Gosh. I feel like I'm in a hot seat. Stop okay? That's nonsense. I don't like him for god's sake!"

We got startled when someone speak from the our back.

"Hmm I agree with them Tiff. I did notice the difference in your behavior. If you're still afraid to fall in love because of Siwon, don't be. You know maybe Taeng is the right one for you. I see him as a good guy but it's up to you. Don't let your past affect you, Leave it behind where it has to be. And guys please be quiet cause I want to sleep *glares*" Jessica said

Well what do you expect from the Ice princess. It's rare for Jessica to speak like that but it totally hits me.

"Okay class settle down" Our instructor said. 

Hayyy Thank god no more hot seat from those two.

 

Taeyeon's pov

I'm glad to hear that my brother is laying low this pasts days.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked my brother who is beside me. We are in the school's rooftop waiting for the school bell to ring.

"Nothing much" Junsu replied

"I'm happy that you are behaving now oppa"

"I'm doing it for you. Listen Taeyeon, I heard what's going on with you and Tiffany. I'll promise to behave just please go back to our parents. I don't want to be reason of your life being miserable."

"Don't worry. I can handle her oppa. Let me stay here for a while. I want to make sure that you are alright"

"Me? Am I the only reason why you are staying here? or that girl?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked but I know what he is talking about.

"You can't lie to me. I saw how you look at her. So please stop this, you will be hurt once she knows you're a girl. I don't want to see another love of mine be hurt. I'm sorry.... If I was not a rebel, then you wouldn't have to come here. Go back to being Taeyeon before it's late"

"It's too late oppa" I said and smile weakly

"I tried to prevent this feelings of mine but I can't. I don't even know why did I fall for her knowing that we're both girls. But I did and I don't know what to do anymore. I know this isn't right" I continued. Tears started to flow through my eyes.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon, I'm so sorry. I am the cause of your suffering"

"No oppa don't be. *sobs* This is no one's fault. Let me stay for now please *sobs* I beg you"

"Shhh. okay okay stop crying now but please think about what I said. I don't want you to get hurt anymore"

"Thank you oppa" 

 

Later....

"Oppa, please go out on a date with me"

"I'm sorry I really can't." I said to the girl who's been following me all day just to ask me out on a date. I've been thinking of what Junsu-oppa said this morning and this this girl is not helping at all.

Aissh she's crazy

What will I do? It's already dismissal time and this girl still keep on following me.

I keep on walking until I spotted a group of girls

Oopps just in time!!

I saw Tiffany and her friends walking along my way so I took this as an opportunity to escape from this girl. I ran to Tiffany and held her waist.

"Babe! Let's go?" I said to Tiffany then I kissed her cheeks.

Is that strawberry? Hmm She always smells good.

"I told you he has a girlfriend." The friend of the girl who's been bugging me said.

The girl didn't listen instead she ran to where I am.

My plan did not work. Aishh

"I don't care I want him. Please oppa go out with me." The girl said while holding my sleeves

"Are you crazy? Don't mess with the wrong person. It's Tiffany Hwang" The friend of the girl followed her and tried to pull her away from me.

But this girl is hard headed

"Please oppa" She pleaded


"Will you please stop it. You're getting in my nerves" I was surprised when Tiffany spoke calmly but of course her eyes looks scary.

"I'm not talking to you" The girl said 

"I'm giving you five seconds to run or else you will never get a chance to step on this school again. Now!" Tiffany said angrily

"Sh*t I told you come on." The friend of the girl said while pulling the crazy girl harshly away from us. 

I was about to laugh at their scared faces but stop when I saw Tiffany glaring at me.

Sh*t she's scary. 

I tried my very best to grin.

"Thank you. Baby*grins*" I said to her and hugged her tightly.

Suprisingly she got calm.


"I didn't know you have that power in this university. Ooohhh makes me get more scared to you"

"Silly! Dad's owned this school" She said and knocked my head

"Seriously? So that's why you can make my life a living hell here? I should have known earlier."

"I thought you know since you agree to be my boyfriend." She said with a suprised look

"Errr I don't. I thought that you're just a rich popular girl that can make my life a hell. Didn't know that your father own this."

"Aishh so stupid."

"No I'm not *pouts*"

"Now I'm hungry . I'm supposed to eat with my friends but you dragged me into this" She said with her arms crossed


"You can with eat me instead *grins*" I said but she just glare at me    "Oh Come on, I know a good restaurant *smiles*" I continued

"Ehh?" I dragged Tiffany along with me leaving her speechless

 

Tiffany's pov


"Who was that?" I can't help but to be curious with that girl

"I don't know *shrugs*, She's been following me all day" Taeng said

"You could have told me earlier. I can't believe that they are against me now just because of you. Those b*tches"

"No, did you saw how the face of the girl. You're really amazing" pinch my cheeks*"

My heart skip a beat when our skins touched. 

"I know I look so hot while I'm eating but please finish your food first because it's gonna be cold later on. You have all the time to look at me later *grins*" He said and that snapped me out my own thoughts

"Dork *smacks head* So full of yourself! "

 I don't how long am I staring at him. He just look so adorable while eating ughh.

---------

"Come on let's take a walk in park to burn those fats" He said cheerfully

"So are you telling me that I'm fat now! *glares*"

"No I didn't. Besides I'm sure that you will still look beautiful even you are fat"

"W-what?" I asked eventhough I heard those words clearly. Luckily it's already night and he can't see my blushing face. Omy gosh I know I'm red right now.

"Nothing, I said I'm handsome" he said

I chose not to speak because he might see my blushing face.

I hugged myself as I felt the coldness of the night brushing through my skin.

I was surprised when Taeng untangle my arms and hold my hand.

"I'm sorry I left my coat in my locker but I hope this is enough to keep you warm" He said.

I get to feel soft hands again. I feel like I don't want this moment to end.

After a walk in the park, Taeng send me home.

"So thanks for tonight, I had fun" Taeng said cheerfully. Seriously where does he get his energy?

"Umm yeah." I don't know what to say. I was just looking at him

"Yeah,I gotta go now. Bye" He said and walk to his car. I felt disappointed for a moment. Why am I?

 

"Oh yeah Tiffany! I forgot something" I heard him yelled when I'm about to enter the gate.

He ran to me and gave me a kiss on the cheeks. Then ran back to his car without another word and leave.

"Yahh!" I yelled at him but he's gone already.

I can't help but to squeal when I got inside. My god it's just a kiss on the cheeks and I'm hyperventilating.

 

Next day....

"So how was your date yesterday?" Sunny asked enthusiastically

"Oh shut up. That's not a date."

"A dinner, a walk in the park with matching holding hands and a kiss goodnight. Not a date my !" Hyoyeon interrupts

"Oh God, howw-? you guys followed us?"

"Of course not! We just happened to passed by the park." 

"What? How did you know about the k-?"

"Omygoddd that means it's true! Awwww how was it?" Sunny said then signals a clap to Hyoyeon

"Oh shut up you both tricked me!"

"Haha I wonder if Taeng have feelings for you?" Hyoyeon said with a confused face

"I bet he has" Sunny said

"Did you and taeng do it already?" Jessica said. And why does the ice princess is awake at this hour?

"What kind of question is that!? You guys know I'm not like that eventhough I'm a player. " 

"Hmmm I think your relationship should be real Tiff, It's time" Jessica said

"B-but it's not like he has feelings for me" I said weakly

"Oh shoot gotcha! You really like Taeng!" Sunny exclaimed.  I hate it I got tricked again

"Taeng thinks he's still your toy so if I were you confess now. There are lot's of girls who want to be with him including me *laughs* you better move before someone gets him" Aishh Hyoyeon is really getting in my nerves. She has a thing for Taeng too?

"Why me? I can't do that." I will not do that. It's embarassing.

"You start this ty thing so you must end it and start with a real relationship" Sunny said 

"Wait for a moment. What if Taeng is just using Tiff for his needs you know all of her ex boyfriends only wants her body. They even followed all of your commands just to pop your cherry *chuckles*" Hyoyeon said. Is this her way to get Taeng? No I'm not gonna let her.

"Guys he's not like that. Yes, I caught him staring at my body so many times but that's just it unlike my exes they would pounce on me every chance they get, luckily I'm strong enough to push them away"

"Woah. Look who's siding Taeng now. We knew it Tiffany, You are totally in love with him. Confess now if I were you." Sunny said

 

*sighs* No matter how many times I deny it, I know  in my heart that I have completely fallen for him. 

Are my friends right?

Should I really confess?

 

-------------

This is a chapter I've written a long time ago. I posted it so it will not go to waste. Haha I didn't edit this so sorry for any mistakes

 

I'm still finding my inspiration to write lol. I just can't accept what happended to taeny.

comment&upvote :)